I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here! 2019

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda want James to stay, the longer he's in the more he can't hide his unpleasant true self.

He was even belittling the ranger that came on humming during the cinema movie pun thing "that was his big moment"
Completely forgot about that! I remember thinking how unpleasant of him to begrudge somebody a bit of spotlight. He thinks he is being funny but he's just being an asshole.

You're right, let's keep him in so his true inner self can "shine" 🤮

Yel

People are voting for him because it's entertaining seeing someone stupid that thinks they're clever. Everytime someone else apologises even though James was in the wrong his arrogance grows.

Andrew was bemused talking to him, but it went right over his head 🤪

Reactions: 3
Anyone else see the screen shots Gabby Allen (Myles' ex) posted that she got sent when they split up.....comes across as such a nice guy but is clearly a bit of a scum bag to cheat with that many diff girls right under his gf's nose!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyone else see the screen shots Gabby Allen (Myles' ex) posted that she got sent when they split up.....comes across as such a nice guy but is clearly a bit of a scum bag to cheat with that many diff girls right under his gf's nose!
No havnt seen them, you find that with a lot of people that are to nice to be true. I must go and have a look

I don’t know why she’s still going on about it tbh they split a few months ago, I think she’s just trying to deter the media from talking about her own affair with Jacqueline’s husband

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Tbh I don’t really care what Myles has or hasn’t done. Yes he’s cheated and I don’t agree with cheating at all but that doesn’t mean he’s a horrible guy to everyone.

What’s gripping my tit is James’s wife saying he’s the way he is because of the jungle. Sorry hun but there’s others in there to, in the exact same situation as your husband and they’re not acting like first class pricks. He may have big muscles but that doesn’t mean he deserves everyone else’s scraps while others are still hungry. I know skinny people who can pack away more than a built person, so his body has bugger all to do with how much he needs to eat.

While I’m on that subject, it’s nobody else’s fault that James and Ian are tit at trials and challenges. May act the big fellas but they’re more like scared little girls come trials. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 9
Tbh I don’t really care what Myles has or hasn’t done. Yes he’s cheated and I don’t agree with cheating at all but that doesn’t mean he’s a horrible guy to everyone.

What’s gripping my tit is James’s wife saying he’s the way he is because of the jungle. Sorry hun but there’s others in there to, in the exact same situation as your husband and they’re not acting like first class pricks. He may have big muscles but that doesn’t mean he deserves everyone else’s scraps while others are still hungry. I know skinny people who can pack away more than a built person, so his body has bugger all to do with how much he needs to eat.

While I’m on that subject, it’s nobody else’s fault that James and Ian are tit at trials and challenges. May act the big fellas but they’re more like scared little girls come trials. It’s pathetic.
He’s acting like a caveman with his views too. Like he was super proud she said she loved him first then he finally said it when she was cool with him going drinking with the lads all day.

duck off you plum

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
He’s acting like a caveman with his views too. Like he was super proud she said she loved him first then he finally said it when she was cool with him going drinking with the lads all day.

duck off you plum
LOL what a gentleman :confused:

Sick of him and Ian acting like children over the trials. The fact that Kate said last night, if Ian is in a bad mood it affects the whole camp. Why should it?

Reactions: 5
You can just tell what he’s like with women. He’s always like “women go first” and all the bollocks. He doesn’t see men and women as equals. He doesn’t even see all men as equals! It’s like a pecking order of the big dogs and everyone else is beneath him and can’t possibly do anything themselves. Arrogant PIG.

Reactions: 9
Not quite the gentleman he makes himself out to be -
Didn’t realise it was chloe Madeley he was married to. He’s gross. Coming across really really badly

You can just tell what he’s like with women. He’s always like “women go first” and all the bollocks. He doesn’t see men and women as equals. He doesn’t even see all men as equals! It’s like a pecking order of the big dogs and everyone else is beneath him and can’t possibly do anything themselves. Arrogant PIG.
Exactly this. He wouldn’t be able to cope with a really independent successful women as his ego wouldn’t take it.

he deems the ‘sportsmen’ at the top of the leadership like him and Ian, when actually they are the two worst in there. Roman and Andy are much much nicer

Reactions: 8