IFAM#9 It’s Time For Ifam Thread NINE Commentary On The Channel's Decline, Rip-off tat, Sarah's Boring Chat, Baby Bump or Fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's disgusting that they are Photoshopping the skin of a 13 year old! There's no need to smooth and even it so much.

Reactions: 2
And foreign concept in this day and age I know, but how about ordering trainers etc online?! That way you could sit on your arse even more and still quench your appetite for shopping!
And ,also show some TLC to your obviously distressed ,poorly daughter ,whom you claim you love sooooo much..

Reactions: 1
Poor Issy couldn't even have at least one day of privacy to recover, if she was a child actress and was ill, she'd be allowed time off but sadly YT kids have no rights whatsoever.

I bet they urged her to put that make up vlog up on her own channel instead of letting her relax, her eyes looked sore then. It wouldn't surprise me if Issy is made to contribute towards her school fees, if not then they seem the type to eventually do this especially if money gets tighter.

I'd like to think her dad was watching and is collating the evidence to use against Creepy and Crazy, if not it's a shame she's having to endure this along with her sisters with no sane person around to help any of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
did she say IFAM in ASDA? Shouldn`t they be in school ? Im assuming it was the middle of the day so I call BS yet again

Reactions: 18
They have no limit. Even when they were going to Australia in the summer and Esme had been vomiting in the morning, they refused to change their flight time so she could rest. Regardless of whether she had food poisoning or not, they potentially risked passing illnesses onto their fellow passengers and not only that but they risked making their kid even sicker.

I'm not even surprised they don't respect Isabelle's privacy. She should be resting in bed, not on the 'greatest show' *add an extra dose of sarcasm* on YouTube being paraded around for the entire universe to see. I swear if aliens were shown this family and it was their first look at people on Earth, they would wonder what sort of people live here.

Reactions: 7
did she say IFAM in ASDA? Shouldn`t they be in school ? Im assuming it was the middle of the day so I call BS yet again
The sort of people who follow them are probably the sort that bunk off and drink booze all day. Oh and then they go and hang around Leeds to try and meet their idols. School would be the last things on their minds. Either that or Lazy was lying.

Reactions: 4
“We’ve had so many emails....”
“So many people are getting in touch with us”
“You guys keep contacting us”

Sarah....
online groupon deals and living social deals offering you glow in the dark toilet seats don’t actually count as “fans contacting you for merchandise”
Neither do Tesco online newsletters or homesense updates. Just wanted to clear that up. ?

Reactions: 21
This is them planting the seed, first Sarah's rash, now issy's eyes.....looks like it's goodbye Prinny very soon.

Reactions: 17
Poor Izzy. I wish she could have a quiet soak in the bath, while someone opens up her bedroom window to air out her room. Change her bed sheets, lay out some clean cotton pjs for her. Get her a cup of tea. BUT WE HAVE TO BUY TRAINERS - TODAY!

Reactions: 20
This is them planting the seed, first Sarah's rash, now issy's eyes.....looks like it's goodbye Prinny very soon.
Hope you mean rehoming not something else... That dog would be better off elsewhere with people who talk to her normally. They haven't been paying the poor mutt much attention recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hope you mean rehoming not something else... That dog would be better off elsewhere with people who talk to her normally. They haven't been paying the poor mutt much attention recently.

I hope they would rehome her or at least pass her on to granny Jane, it's been a long time coming for that poor wee dug

Who was it that mentioned popsockets in the last thread? I noticed Chris mentioned they will be appearing in their merch store.
This family is always sick. Not just colds and stuff that kids pick up at school but in the last couple of weeks there have been two weird allergic reactions and tonsilitis.
Is it child abuse to give the kids such a terrible diet? Maybe Super Nanny needs to stop by and check out the Ingham household.

Reactions: 7
They hop, skipped and jumped over that line about 6 months back
It's a shame noone will do anything to help those girls. You would think the school would be concerned by now?
I guess though we know so much about their personal life one of us could shop them to the social ?

Reactions: 6
It's a shame noone will do anything to help those girls. You would think the school would be concerned by now?
I guess though we know so much about their personal life one of us could shop them to the social ?
School (private) probably won't care. I wasn't going to mention this but I know someone who went there. We were talking about it yesterday. They turned a bind eye to bullying and many other things that were obviously going on with various students. All they care about is money and grades. It's super annoying but that's just the way it is. Obviously people still go there but they're more in the upper years so I don't know if they're aware. Will try and find out if I can.

Edit - To back up my point I have just found a photo posted by the school of Isabelle on her Ski trip in March with the school. I was just looking through the twitter accounts. I found it and probably so have over 500,000 of the 'ifam'. You have to do a bit of looking but it is there. Just goes to show. If they don't care about her security... Also all it would've taken is a phone call to the school from Lazy to ask for no photography of Isabelle and it wouldn't be posted. Maybe someone should let her know. Might drop her a message. She needs to learn to be careful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
School (private) probably won't care. I wasn't going to mention this but I know someone who went there. We were talking about it yesterday. They turned a bind eye to bullying and many other things that were obviously going on with various students. All they care about is money and grades. It's super annoying but that's just the way it is. Obviously people still go there but they're more in the upper years so I don't know if they're aware. Will try and find out if I can.

Edit - To back up my point I have just found a photo posted by the school of Isabelle on her Ski trip in March with the school. I was just looking through the twitter accounts. I found it and probably so have over 500,000 of the 'ifam'. You have to do a bit of looking but it is there. Just goes to show. If they don't care about her security... Also all it would've taken is a phone call to the school from Lazy to ask for no photography of Isabelle and it wouldn't be posted. Maybe someone should let her know. Might drop her a message. She needs to learn to be careful.
I've found the photos but I can't actually pinpoint Izzy in any of them? Unless she's the one in the bright blue trousers?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.