IFAM#9 It’s Time For Ifam Thread NINE Commentary On The Channel's Decline, Rip-off tat, Sarah's Boring Chat, Baby Bump or Fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Izzy. Must be all the stress she is under. I bet they are bickering like mad off screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How long have they been vlogging? This is the first time I've heard them mention this 'yearly' trip Sarah goes on!

Isabelle again looked so poorly! I'm surprised theyve not done allergy tests to find out what's causing it. Although to be fair I reckon its more to do with stress than anything!

Reactions: 4
FFS stop plastering a poorly child all over YouTube!! It’s really not rocket science to allow her a few days off to recover.

Reactions: 20
Sarah: “That’s why when I’m poorly, I’m like, ‘I’m fine.’” Hahahahahaha.

Reactions: 18
FFS...

Clean the children's bed sheets. Feed them healthy, nutritious food. Change their pajamas more than once in a while. Stop stressing them out with your own selfish ambitions. Keep their rooms as private spaces. Give them time off. Give them enough time in the school holidays to catch up with friends, homework and relaxation, rather than being dragged from pillar to post. Stop airing your dirty laundry, personal vendettas with estranged family members, or squabbles with online detractors. Be accountable for your actions, set a good example. Don't let them take the heat for your poor life choices. Don't let them watch unsuitable content on their devices. Don't expose them to the murky waters of social media accounts before they are old enough to consent. Don't vlog about their periods, fears, bathroom activities, insecurities, semi-dressed or near naked bodies....

After all that, only then can you be at loss as to why Issy is so ill... No parent of the year awards coming their way anytime soon. I know they're not the sharpest tools in the box, but none of the above is exactly rocket science!

Reactions: 32
How long have they been vlogging? This is the first time I've heard them mention this 'yearly' trip Sarah goes on!
Funny how in the supermarket Chris said he’d completely forgotten it until a few days ago and then later Sarah said she’d asked Chris to get the board game she wanted to take the beginning of last week.
They can’t keep any story straight.

I was thinking exactly the same thing, there was one bit when she said that if they are ever blamed for anything they immediately try to convince others of their loss and pain, it was like listening to a commentary on his reason for my silence video! I think quite a lot of it applies to Sarah too in the inability to feel empathy. I wonder were they watching?
I think there's an actual name for that type of person "sympathy vampires".

Reactions: 2
There, fixed it for you Izzy...
I’m sorry but why would you upload that as the thumbnail? As a child, she isn’t exactly going to instantly disagree, nor did she probably know till after it was done. Distasteful & unnecessary. The title itself is bad enough but the photo is so much so over the line???

My thing is, you either replicate your upbringing or totally change how you parent, I think Sarah probably would’ve liked to have done the second, and perhaps she has done to an extent however with money, it’s now been splashed and instead of just making memories as a family, you have to be spending the money, doing such exciting things all the time!!! if you don’t have that then you’re not living!!! Reckon she is just in denial for the fact that her husband is like her dad, being unfathful & doesn’t want that to be put upon the girls. Which I know there are people who have been fully aware of their partners affairs but hasn’t been till the kids are “adults” that they then split.. think they’re hiding it so well but children will pick up on the slightest of tension especially when it’s been plastered all over social media.. like obviously to get a divorce would be a massive thing, and it would not be easy (and if it happened I doubt he would go down easy, going to all extents to try for custody or as much as the “business” as possible..) but it would be so much better in the long run, as being in that environment itself is so horrendous and toxic & will be damaging long term to the girls. Like I still do not understand how they think burying their heads in the sand will be the right and best thing?

Reactions: 4
Video Time

Oh they done something right for a change. Bravo. They took her to the doctor before shoving a camera in her face. The swelling is probably an allergic reaction to being dragged around the world all the time. Oh they're planning on sending her to school tomorrow. Yep the bad parenting is back but did it ever go away?

At least they're not making her go out to get trainers. Hahaha she doesn't want to leave Isabelle in the house on her own. Mate, she's 13, I was left alone from the age of 10. Been a young carer since 8/9.

Erm i'm sure you have enough money to get Esme Nike/Adidas trainers too. Now she's lying about her precious Ifam being in Asda. Loading up on the gestational diabetes...I mean sugary sweets.

Poor kids have to stay with Creepy.

Ugh I hate how Esme shouts and interrupts all the time. I know she can't help it with a mum like Lazy but surely they should teach her some manners. I found it really distracting when she was shouting and poor Isla was trying to speak. She needs to learn her indoor voice.

Creepy probably won't have much luck finding the game with all the junk they put in that garage. What's wrong with Operation and why couldn't you go and find the game yourself.

Another beige dinner without even a green bean in sight. Yep that's really gonna help Isabelle's immune system.

Tacky merch time.

Creepy trying to make out Isabelle's face isn't so bad. The camera doesn't lie. They probably shipped her off to school today.

Oh my mum thinks I'm looking for jobs when I'm on here talking to you lot lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
After watching tonight’s vlog I think Creepy needs to seriously dial back on the number of those happy pills he’s obviously shovelling down. They are making him spout even more bullshit than usual.
When he tells us how Lazy “will never accept help from anybody” he’s clearly off his face on something.
The bloody woman does nothing except rely on everyone else (including her sick daughter) to carry her and support her lazy, greedy self-indulgent lifestyle.

Reactions: 25
You sound a nice caring person. But unfortunately people like you are the sort of people she likes
It's funny how she therefore chooses to deal with other people like tit. Shop staff cinema staff, tradesmen etc
You would think she might just have been able to treat her own kids that little bit better than she has.
Genuinely its well intentioned and obviously your views your view but Sarah Ingham is a grade A manipulative witch who uses who she can when she can. She plays on peoples sympathies.
She will go through the "I found a lump I'm scared " routine if it suits her. She will be looking at other vloggers and thinking I'll remember that one
For a woman who "dreamed of having a family and cuddling up on a Friday evening" her attitude to adopted kids is just incredible.
Out of all the family vloggers I have looked at and to be blunt I am pretty dismissive of most of them she is the worst. Those 2 halfwits that sit on the sofa making a career out of their views on every Ingham would be my 2nd worst
The Weiss woman who has whored her family out ranks quite highly too
But head and shoulders above them all is Sarah Louise Ingham
Vile totally vile
I`d best not check out her "adoption" views then as i (and my brother) were both adopted.We had wonderful childhoods ,and the best parents anyone could wish for.I know it`s not always the case ,and we were extremely lucky.
Sarah seriously needs to put her brain in action before opening her large mouth!!

• Heart
Does anyone think the pink fluffy cushion used as a pillow of Isabelle’s isn’t doing her any favours? Isla has a fleece one that was discussed here before, they don’t have removable covers and in my opinion aren’t suitable for sleeping, children sweat a lot at night hence cotton pillowcases are a must, the thought of already sore aggravated skin, sweating into a nylon fluffy cushion all night makes me want to rub my eyes ?

Reactions: 8
I'll openly admit I have some limited sympathy for Sarah and it is partly for her background. People who make a success of their life after a bad or horrendous start should rightly be congratulated. But I don't think it's fair to write people off who've come from the same backgrounds and because of a misstep or three here or there have ended up in a completely different scenario.

Apart from anything else, Sarah has such a warped world view and apparently no one close enough to her who she trusts and who has the sense to give her a reality check. As long as she has validation from the IFAM, whatever friends she has and her family, she doesn't even have to shut out the negativity; she can embrace it by labelling anyone who tries to tell her she's wrong, anyone who stands up to her and anyone who even disagrees with her as a jealous hater or alternatively by playing the victim card. It isn't right, it isn't healthy and it isn't fair on the girls but when you're stuck in a negative spiral, albeit one you can't see, and there's an easy way to "thrive", you're going to take that easy route and honestly believe you're winning at life.

I think it would be good for Sarah to have some therapy. She probably doesn't even realise she's in a codependent relationship - whereas Creepy, for all he won't do anything about it - probably does.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.