IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let’s get this straight, she’s going to LAPLAND whilst heavily pregnant?!

Dear bleeping god, those vlogs are going to be the most insufferable yet... She’ll be whinging about the cold the entire time. Well, sorry Lazy, maybe don’t try to conceive when you have a special winter holiday planned.

Reactions: 15
just watched yesterdays vlog am I seeing things or did Sarah have greasy hair when she was showing the lush bathbomb, also a comment saying something about why they show the gorgeous things that people buy but dont show the things people make for them , some people have more money than sense sending a big box of Lush stuff to random strangers

Reactions: 5
just watched yesterdays vlog am I seeing things or did Sarah have greasy hair when she was showing the lush bathbomb, also a comment saying something about why they show the gorgeous things that people buy but dont show the things people make for them , some people have more money than sense sending a big box of Lush stuff to random strangers
I should have said as well I got a lapland ad on mine

Heating 2 tins of vegatable soup to take to dancing. It wasn't enough, none for Sarah, Chris should have got 3! Lazy was heard to say she should made it herself (I had to replay that several times to get my head round that comment). Yes Sarah, that's a good idea - I look forward to seeing that.
Just don`t hold your breath!!

Reactions: 1
Someone in the comments was asking what was wrong with Issy and that they thought she looked like she'd been crying in her own vlog and hoped she wasn't being bullied, Sarah or Chris replied saying she'd been to the GP and it was a viral infection.

They really need to eat better and get some vitamins in them, I don't know how Sarah can be so lazy as if being pregnant lets her off from doing anything other than shopping.

Reactions: 11
But is it all stuff they are getting sent? Or are they making out they get sent it all? No-one would know if it's all BS would they?

Reactions: 6
What a shocker after the many holidays, flights, and having to do her home work early in the morning before school issy has crashed and burned and got ill.

They need to slow down - feed the kids properly and left them rest

Reactions: 17
Feel a little sad today reading the girls being criticised. I know this is a site to discuss the Inghams, but these children have had no choice in having their lives put online. Chris and Sarah made that decision for them, and it’s them that I reserve my criticism for. Maybe I’m on my own here, but I feel it’s time for the mods to jump in and put a stop to this

Reactions: 31
Sorry for the questions, but I dip in and out of this family so don't know the details.

1. Is Isla really 7? I think she's adorable, but she does come across a lot younger than most 7yos I know.

2. Are the girls all at private school? How the F do they afford that?

3. Why did Esme change school? Was she being bullied?

4. Does Sarah genuinely think her creepy husband is innocent? Is she really that dumb that she's just swept it all under the carpet and believes the evidence is fake?

Reactions: 3
Sorry for the questions, but I dip in and out of this family so don't know the details.

1. Is Isla really 7? I think she's adorable, but she does come across a lot younger than most 7yos I know.

4. Does Sarah genuinely think her creepy husband is innocent? Is she really that dumb that she's just swept it all under the carpet and believes the evidence is fake?
With the diet Isla has, it isn't a huge shocker to me that she's so small. She needs natural protein and vitamins to help her grow. Not the processed crap Lazy feeds her.

Only Izzy and Esme are at PS.

Apparently yes Esme was being bullied. I read on Twitter from a source close to the family that she has behavioural issues. Lazy mentioned she struggled with math or Literacy and needed some extra help. We know why they got the extra tuition for her now though, so she could get into private.

Lazy is just in denial. Don't worry though, it will crash and burn by next Christmas.

Reactions: 4

I think most of us avoid watching now ,,especially since the harm caused by his idiotic teen behaviour.

1/ I`m sure Isla is six (but sadly they`ve always babied her).Putting a school child in a high chair ,or shopping cart is ridiculous!Let her grow and learn ,like others her age.

2/Isabelle and Esme are in private school atm..(guess their still selling enough cr*p to afford it)

3/ I think C&S mentioned something about Esme not being too happy ,or reaching her potential ,so moved her also.
Not certain about the bullying ,though considering their parents ,i`d think both the older two are starting to suffer ,poor girls/Youtube kids need a voice so they can feel protected and supported (Something most parents do naturally).

4/ Sarah no more believes Creepy is innocent than any of us do!It suits her to play along ,hence the money still rolls in ,she can keep him doing all the work...on camera and off ,and get away with talking to him like sh** ,as she obviously blames him for their career nose dive (over a million subs ,and a mere percentage watching!).

Feel a little sad today reading the girls being criticised. I know this is a site to discuss the Inghams, but these children have had no choice in having their lives put online. Chris and Sarah made that decision for them, and it’s them that I reserve my criticism for. Maybe I’m on my own here, but I feel it’s time for the mods to jump in and put a stop to this
Not on your own MrMagoo, you can be controversial at times but I'm with you 100% on this and noticed others have quoted and voiced objections to some comments ?

Reactions: 10
They just lie on their vlogs constantly. Creepy went out for sandwiches for Creepy, Lazy & all the workmen (house being ripped to bits both staircases being removed & replaced). Next lazy said actually only one workman & would be finished by lunchtime??!!! Couldn't make a sandwich as kitchen out of bounds as the 'one' workman was sorting kitchen ceiling (must be a ? magician if replacing two entire staircases on his own) However she managed to do some washing but couldn't make food ? Creepy tonsillitis really bad. Ok when he got up but got worse later (still manages to eat & vlog). Couldn't watch anymore. I don't believe Isabelle managed to get a doctors appointment in which they confirmed virus has caused her to look like she's crying!! ?

I agree the kids have no choice but be brought up the way the parents are currently doing so. Let’s face it are any of our kids little angels all the time? I would like them to mention more how the kids aren’t robots 99 per cent of the time..shows they are human..not sticking up for them but it’s not the girls fault.

Reactions: 5
The kids are innocent prawns (sic) to be used in the games of creepy and lazy.

Reactions: 12
Completely agree with not judging the kids. Kids are supposed to be able to make mistakes and learn. Mostly around the safety of the family home where they won’t be judged. But posting them on the internet for everyone to have an opinion on them is such a disservice to them.
That being said, I also have a problem with this ‘perfect’ sisters who never fight image Sarah tries to portray. Siblings fight. Then they make up. Then they fight etc... it doesn’t make them bad kids but I think Sarah rams this ‘perfect sisters’ crap down our throats so much that if that mask slips just a bit, they get comments of ‘this sister is bullying’ ‘that one isn’t very nice today’.
Thryre kids. Just let them be kids. They’ll figure things out as they go.

Also just want to add as my last post could have been taken out of context. Don’t think I worded it well. I wasn’t saying I laughed at Isabelle for talking about being sick. I was pointing out that Sarah and Chris moan about every little thing so it’s crazy that when Isabelle is generally sick for days, she doesn’t milk it like they do.
It’s sad when your 13 year old child is more mature than you.

Reactions: 12
They just lie on their vlogs constantly. Creepy went out for sandwiches for Creepy, Lazy & all the workmen (house being ripped to bits both staircases being removed & replaced). Next lazy said actually only one workman & would be finished by lunchtime??!!! Couldn't make a sandwich as kitchen out of bounds as the 'one' workman was sorting kitchen ceiling (must be a ? magician if replacing two entire staircases on his own) However she managed to do some washing but couldn't make food ? Creepy tonsillitis really bad. Ok when he got up but got worse later (still manages to eat & vlog). Couldn't watch anymore. I don't believe Isabelle managed to get a doctors appointment in which they confirmed virus has caused her to look like she's crying!! ?
Why did they need so much work doing on a new build? Then again they are cheaply put together these days.

Reactions: 1
So apparently Vimeo has contacted them re a collaboration proposal and in Sarah's own words Chris has a call with them scheduled to talk about it because if it's "minimum effort for some reward then it's definitely worth it". That's the motto for her whole bloody life is it not?? I hate that companies are still approaching them for deals!!! They do not deserve to earn any money from their lies and farcical front of being a "happy well balanced family". It's all fake, they are compulsive manipulative liars and they do not deserve any success from their tit show of a YouTube channel!!
IMG_20180927_202956.png

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.