IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the diet Isla has, it isn't a huge shocker to me that she's so small. She needs natural protein and vitamins to help her grow. Not the processed crap Lazy feeds her.

Only Izzy and Esme are at PS.

Apparently yes Esme was being bullied. I read on Twitter from a source close to the family that she has behavioural issues. Lazy mentioned she struggled with math or Literacy and needed some extra help. We know why they got the extra tuition for her now though, so she could get into private.

Lazy is just in denial. Don't worry though, it will crash and burn by next Christmas.
Thanks!
How come Isla isn't in private school then? Seems odd to me to leave one out, especially with moving Esme, but I guess if she's happy at her current school then perhaps it was easier to leave her.

Reactions: 1
Surely replacing staircases would render the house unusable?
I didn`t get this either ,it`s a new build ,so ,why would you throw money at somewhere you`ve maintained you didn`t want to live in anymore? I think i`d be alot more careful with my money if i were in their position.

Reactions: 4
So apparently Vimeo has contacted them re a collaboration proposal and in Sarah's own words Chris has a call with them scheduled to talk about it because if it's "minimum effort for some reward then it's definitely worth it". That's the motto for her whole bloody life is it not?? I hate that companies are still approaching them for deals!!! They do not deserve to earn any money from their lies and farcical front of being a "happy well balanced family". It's all fake, they are compulsive manipulative liars and they do not deserve any success from their tit show of a YouTube channel!!
View attachment 1001
This seems weird. I don't get why Vimeo would want to collaborate (Have they even collaborated with Youtubers before)? Most people that use vimeo are film-makers posting trailers/short films, or musicians.

I didn`t get this either ,it`s a new build ,so ,why would you throw money at somewhere you`ve maintained you didn`t want to live in anymore? I think i`d be alot more careful with my money if i were in their position.
They won't have paid, it's faults on a new build and will be corrected for free.

Reactions: 6
This seems weird. I don't get why Vimeo would want to collaborate (Have they even collaborated with Youtubers before)? Most people that use vimeo are film-makers posting trailers/short films, or musicians.
Not sure, the person who posted the email wasn't Sarah but she chimed in that she had received the same one and they were going to get Chris to call them to discuss further, because in for a penny, in for a pound and all that....:rolleyes:

Not sure, the person who posted the email wasn't Sarah but she chimed in that she had received the same one and they were going to get Chris to call them to discuss further, because in for a penny, in for a pound and all that....:rolleyes:
I've just contacted Vimeo and linked The Sun's articles (I think its an American company so its possible they don't know, even though they should probably google before working with people). Maybe it'll help.

Reactions: 25
Maybe it’s someone winding them up? Getting their hopes up that someone finally wants to work with them would be hilarious! I don’t think any company in their right mind wouldn’t at least google someone they’re potentially going to work with. It doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 6
Maybe it’s someone winding them up? Getting their hopes up that someone finally wants to work with them would be hilarious! I don’t think any company in their right mind wouldn’t at least google someone they’re potentially going to work with. It doesn’t make sense
I thought that possibly too...It just seems weird to me because I've always seen them as a more 'serious' platform compared to Youtube. You only have to look at all of their 'Staff picks' lists to see that the Inghams don't fit on there at all.

Thanks!
How come Isla isn't in private school then? Seems odd to me to leave one out, especially with moving Esme, but I guess if she's happy at her current school then perhaps it was easier to leave her.
Probably because they cannot afford all three of them. Creepy said a while ago that Isla is happy where she is too. Plus she has good friends there. Eva seems nice and they seem to have a good friendship

I feel like there is a wide view that if kids go to private school ad will do better than state school kids. However this is not the case. Izzy wants to be a doctor but loads of kids at state schools go to OxBridge and become doctors. Lazy will soon find this out when they have to ship Izzy off to state school next year.

It’s called snagging, a property settles in the first year of being built, things can go wrong, things can break, all new buildings go through this in the first year regardless of if they’re selling or not, it’s part of the deal ?

Reactions: 3
Feel a little sad today reading the girls being criticised. I know this is a site to discuss the Inghams, but these children have had no choice in having their lives put online. Chris and Sarah made that decision for them, and it’s them that I reserve my criticism for. Maybe I’m on my own here, but I feel it’s time for the mods to jump in and put a stop to this
L
Thanks!
It's quite common for parents to move children from state to private after infants or just before secondary. If they start in year 7 it is likely they would need to pass an entrance exam beforehand, even if the parents are paying school fees.

They hit a new low this evening, IMHO (who’d have thought that was even possible?)

I’m heartbroken for Isabelle. She’s clearly quite unwell, and at one point I said out loud that she needed to go to a walk-in/ out of hours GP. Chris and Sarah, she is your daughter, not a filler for a uneventful vlog. Stop, please. As someone said earlier, this is starting to err on a safeguarding issue. Not only have you revealed her most intimate personal details to every child in her school and beyond this week, but now this.

Reactions: 24
It’s called snagging, a property settles in the first year of being built, things can go wrong, things can break, all new buildings go through this in the first year regardless of if they’re selling or not, it’s part of the deal ?
We still have snagging issues 2.5 yrs into living in a new build. The most pesky has been settlement cracks, numerous nail pops, doors handles falling off and creaky floors. Replacing a staircase and ceilings seem extreme though.

Izzy looked so poorly at the end of tonights vlog. She needed those girls out of her room, Chris to get the camera out of her face and to be left alone to rest. I couldn't imagine feeling as rough as she looked and having it all filmed. There doesn't seem to be any privacy. I'm assuming the girls and Chris and Sarah can just walk in to Izzys bedroom at any point. I've never seen them knock. My children are 11 and 10 and I give them the decency of knocking before entering their rooms

Reactions: 20
Probably because they cannot afford all three of them. Creepy said a while ago that Isla is happy where she is too. Plus she has good friends there. Eva seems nice and they seem to have a good friendship

I feel like there is a wide view that if kids go to private school ad will do better than state school kids. However this is not the case. Izzy wants to be a doctor but loads of kids at state schools go to OxBridge and become doctors. Lazy will soon find this out when they have to ship Izzy off to state school next year.
I agree on the state school/private school arguement isnt it just smaller class sizes in private school so they tend to get better support, There are some really clever kids that go to decent state schools

Izzy really needs a break. I went back and it seems she hasn’t spent a single weekend during September at her dad’s?

Reactions: 3
Sarahs simply an inadequate parent. Way to quick to criticise other peoples family arrangements. Way to quick to mouth off about adopted kids. The fact that her husband adopted Issy is irrelevant. Putting aside all this Chris as predator stuff you still have the issue of the kids parenting. It's appalling.
Issys privacy is non existent and she suffers because of it
Issy isn't well doesn't look well and to be blunt I think it's disgraceful the way she is expected to perform as part of this unit.
It's unfortunate but by actually posting that it adds to the criticism of the kids in some way.

Izzy really needs a break. I went back and it seems she hasn’t spent a single weekend during September at her dad’s?
She doesn't anyway. Sarah has used the vlogs to criticise the father repeatedly. It's all there you just have to look back through the vlogs from some time ago. Sarah lays everything out in her vlogs. She has mentioned in the past of a lack of hugs and stuff from her mum and even hinted it was due to something in her mums past. Basically hinting her mum was abused. All this tit is there in the vlogs. Sarah has always been very good at exposing and hinting at what she wants to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She hasn't been going to her dad's since she went away for a week with the school. Sarah said in a vlog, Issy had some issues with her Dad and that's why she was having therapy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.