IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From instastories I'm guessing Isabelle is off school today, unless it's a inset day?
I just seen that too, she did look tired in last nights video. What’s the best Sarah’s away shopping leaving them to have a daddy/daughter day?!

I just seen that too, she did look tired in last nights video. What’s the best Sarah’s away shopping leaving them to have a daddy/daughter day?!
That just doesn't bare thinking about. Him in on his own with her coz I couldn't trust him.

Reactions: 3
She’s been probably being bullied after Sarah blabbed to the entire world that she’s on her period!

Reactions: 9
on the security note , in one of their latest videos,Isla showed her dance school name on the hoody so much for Sarahs rant, I dont think anyone would target the girls but may be waiting for either of the adults to accompany them, I feel so sorry for the girls in this farce, they are being dragged further and further in to this situation through their dads actions

Reactions: 9
on the security note , in one of their latest videos,Isla showed her dance school name on the hoody so much for Sarahs rant, I dont think anyone would target the girls but may be waiting for either of the adults to accompany them, I feel so sorry for the girls in this farce, they are being dragged further and further in to this situation through their dads actions
They've been showing their dance hoodies for a long time. The whole world probably knows they go to *** now. Think it's the only one around where they live.

Removed name, please don't list idenfifiable information here as is on shakey ground. Even if they have shown it themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Thumbnail today poor Isabelle! 13 yr olds epic make up fail! They are determined to get her bullied, my heart breaks for her. Has she no idea the impressionable age she is at with the kids around her at school..

Reactions: 11
888.com as an advert on today really appropriate advertising for a family vlogger who has a fam base made up from a majority of children

Reactions: 1
Seriously the vlog title tonight. What is their obsession with EPIC FAILS?

Yeah cool shut up Creepy. We get it you've had 'a bit of a crazy morning'. Not really. You have a workman in. We all get workmen in and don't do a blooming rant about it. The eyes probably explain why Izzy is off today.

The way they talk to the dog. I don't mind but its literally all. the. time. Ugh Lazy's going on about Christmas again. They're going to Lapland this year apparently. Another year not spent at home. More school missed. Doubt they get fined either. Probably done a promo with the council to get tourists to Leeds.

Oh they're getting vegetable soup for dancing... oh wait it's probably the ones out of the tin/sachet. Yep Creepy got it from the shop.

Oh Izzy doesn't look well. Face looks a bit swollen. Probably a suppressed immune system from being dragged all around the world. Creepy and Lazy, if you ready this, kids need stability.

Make up 'challenge' after a potential allergic reaction? Yeah not a good idea. Oh yep there we go it's all red now.

The jabs she's talking about are probably HPV. Reduces the risk of cervical cancer. Every year 8 in the country gets them. I had them a few years back and remember the pain. They really hurt. Not gonna lie.

WHY DOES ESME HAVE TO SHOUT? I skipped forward her part.

ive just watched Isabelles latest video. No wonder shes unhappy and confussed, im confussed watching her, somedays she plays with toys ( nothing wrong in it) next minute doing sit down videos and talking like a mini sarah trying to be adult. Her bullying talk clearly was scripted by sarah and rehearsed. I find Isabelle quite patronizing like Sarah its not her fault its only what shes learnt by lazy , so sad lazy is ruining her children.

Reactions: 7
This is getting in the realms of safeguarding.. they let her put make up on her face when it already looks like she has a medical condition not a good idea but then allow her to have one of the tablets mum had left over....

Was that a prescription tablet. Far from inspirational more like total liability and dangerous.

Edit ok they clarified piriton later but still

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Lovely seeing Esme so happy, her new school seems to be doing wonders for her.

Ofc the episode ends with Chris claiming Sarah is bad again with a migraine. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Seriously the vlog title tonight. What is their obsession with EPIC FAILS?

Yeah cool shut up Creepy. We get it you've had 'a bit of a crazy morning'. Not really. You have a workman in. We all get workmen in and don't do a blooming rant about it. The eyes probably explain why Izzy is off today.

The way they talk to the dog. I don't mind but its literally all. the. time. Ugh Lazy's going on about Christmas again. They're going to Lapland this year apparently. Another year not spent at home. More school missed. Doubt they get fined either. Probably done a promo with the council to get tourists to Leeds.

Oh they're getting vegetable soup for dancing... oh wait it's probably the ones out of the tin/sachet. Yep Creepy got it from the shop.

Oh Izzy doesn't look well. Face looks a bit swollen. Probably a suppressed immune system from being dragged all around the world. Creepy and Lazy, if you ready this, kids need stability.

Make up 'challenge' after a potential allergic reaction? Yeah not a good idea. Oh yep there we go it's all red now.

The jabs she's talking about are probably HPV. Reduces the risk of cervical cancer. Every year 8 in the country gets them. I had them a few years back and remember the pain. They really hurt. Not gonna lie.

WHY DOES ESME HAVE TO SHOUT? I skipped forward her part.
My daughter has had the HPV vaccine and she said it hurt like hell!

Very boring vlog tonight.

Sarah made two tins of soup for her and the younger two and complained it wouldn’t be enough. As far as I know most of those tins have two portions in. How 4 portions isn’t enough for one adult and two kids I don’t know.
Unless that was a plan of Sarah’s so she could stop off for a McDonald’s on he way home.

Was so nice to see Esme get her couple of minutes to tell the camera about her netball match. You could see how genuinely thrilled she was even though they didn’t win. Such a sweet girl. Glad she had a few minutes of getting to talk with being shouted over or pushed aside.

Poor Isabelle. Though I did laugh that she said she’d been feeling bad for days and just mentioned it now. Don’t know where she got that attitude of not complaining from. Her mother’s been moaning about every ‘ache’ ‘pain’ and ‘illness’ like she’s the only one to ever be unwell. Poor kid is sick and parents don’t notice because they’re too busy pretending to be sick for views/something to moan about.

Reactions: 4
888.com as an advert on today really appropriate advertising for a family vlogger who has a fam base made up from a majority of children
Somebody really needs to inform them who is watching.Ridiculous ,absolutely ridiculous! Glad i`ve yet to get any advert on a vlog i`ve (attempted) to watch..

I get car and perfume adverts all the time. Your lucky not getting an ad.

Heating 2 tins of vegatable soup to take to dancing. It wasn't enough, none for Sarah, Chris should have got 3! Lazy was heard to say she should made it herself (I had to replay that several times to get my head round that comment). Yes Sarah, that's a good idea - I look forward to seeing that.

Reactions: 4
Sorry just remembered something else. Did Lazy really need to embarrass Iz again after periodgate? Seriously? Saying the LOL Dolls are on her Christmas list. Has she no sense? Does she want her kid to be bullied? I was bullied to hell and children will pick up on ANYTHING. I bet half the school watch the vlog and they'll defo say something tomorrow. Even if Izzy was to move schools (which she will soon as the money will dry up with their school fees. £4000 each per term according to the school website) she won't be safe as half the country knows what Creepy done.
Not just periodgate. When going to Spain (I mean Blackpool!!!) did Isabelle at 13 years old really have to wear matching Next jumpers to her little sisters? How embarrassing for her. As if her parents aren't embarrassing enough in their own entirety ?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.