IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks!
How come Isla isn't in private school then? Seems odd to me to leave one out, especially with moving Esme, but I guess if she's happy at her current school then perhaps it was easier to leave her.
They’ve said that Isla is happy where she is and doesn’t seem to have any issues, her reading levels are great for her age etc. So they didn’t want to pull her out as there was no reason to, however I believe they may change over (or were at least going to) so again she would go to the primary sch to get better chance of getting into the secondary school.

Reactions: 1
Maybe it’s someone winding them up? Getting their hopes up that someone finally wants to work with them would be hilarious! I don’t think any company in their right mind wouldn’t at least google someone they’re potentially going to work with. It doesn’t make sense
But it wasn't her that posted the original email, it was another family vlogger (one I've never heard of) and she then replied to them saying she'd received the same one. Maybe Vimeo are exploring this as a possible new angle? Who knows but either way the Inghams don't deserve to be part of anything that can earn them more money!

She hasn't been going to her dad's since she went away for a week with the school. Sarah said in a vlog, Issy had some issues with her Dad and that's why she was having therapy.
Pretty terrible to be parading her around, blabbing on about periods and showing her emotional breakdowns, when she’s clearly having such a rough time. Pretty sure her dad isn’t the only thing she’ll be talking about in therapy!

Even needing therapy at such a young age, so sad. I had therapy in my twenties and that was so draining, goodness knows what it’s like for a child.

Reactions: 9
Pretty terrible to be parading her around, blabbing on about periods and showing her emotional breakdowns, when she’s clearly having such a rough time. Pretty sure her dad isn’t the only thing she’ll be talking about in therapy!

Even needing therapy at such a young age, so sad. I had therapy in my twenties and that was so draining, goodness knows what it’s like for a child.
I'm sure she will talk about other things but in Sarah's warped mind she's the perfect Poundland princess mother who can do no wrong and made sure the viewers knew it was "the other family" causing upset.

Reactions: 7
Already at page 49! Get thinking about those thread titles!

My mind is blank this time ?

Reactions: 2
I'm sure she will talk about other things but in Sarah's warped mind she's the perfect Poundland princess mother who can do no wrong and made sure the viewers knew it was "the other family" causing upset.
Sarah will want to control what is discussed about with the therapist. If any thing leads to criticism against her personally she will ignore it.

Christmas is coming chavs getting fat
Christmas shopping before the babys dropping
can't sell the house and chris is a louse

Reactions: 5
Sarah will want to control what is discussed about with the therapist. If any thing leads to criticism against her personally she will ignore it.
100% she will. I hope Issy gets to talk freely and in private. Hopefully Mother dearest only gets told limited information allowing Issy to have an outlet to at least try and discover her true personality not the script that's forced upon her.

(PS good to see you back.)

Reactions: 3
Two new staircases but still not a leg to stand on....
The PO Box is empty yet they still bring home plenty...
How many £29.99 Hoodies does it take to make an iPhone X...
Grannies buy the shopping whilst the merch is flopping....

Sorry, some very poor attempts from me x

“We’ve had engineers in all day” “I’m off to get us and the workers some sandwiches”
Firstly I’m not sure if a builder who looks at stairs is classed as an engineer and I thought Lazy said there was only one builder???

IFAM#9 Sarah loves to grumble, views take a tumble.

IFAM#9 Chris is coughing, Sarah's scoffing

IFAM#9 Rip-off tat, Sarah's boring chat, baby bump or fat?

Got a bit carried away...!

Reactions: 14
Isabelle looked rough! I hope it is just viral but with all the stress she is under at the moment they definitely need to get her checked out and I hope she has the rest of the week off school.

No way did one man come and fix both staircases, the kitchen ceiling and all the other stuff they mentioned by 3pm!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember a time when after reading about the vile behaviour of Chris, they had sympathy for Sarah? Mine lasted about a day

Since then I’ve honestly struggled to find one redeeming feature in her personality. ( Chris I made my mind up within a few seconds after reading the allegations and seeing a picture of a 34 year old man dressed like a 14 year old )

Maybe it’s because I had the misfortune in the past to work with 4-5 woman like Sarah. Woman who have absolutely no self awareness or room for self reflection. Women who become extremely hostile at any criticism, no matter how gentle and constructive it is, and who will turn into something akin to a honey badger with rabies that’s been chewing on a baggy of discarded crystal meth

As time has passed I’m convinced now more than ever that they both genuinely believe that Chris’ behaviour isn’t wrong. That he was trying to help vulnerable girls that opened their hearts to him. Girls that when he met or attempted to, was being their knight in shining armour. Their famous hero come to save them from their suicidal thoughts and bad feelings about their bodies

Poor old heart of gold Chris was a little naive and forgot that there are bad jealous evil people in this World, and before he knew it, he was being asked all sorts of things he couldn’t commit to because of his family. Trying to desperately salvage the situation he panicked and may have said or did the wrong thing, and now these girls he so generously tried to help have all ganged up on him and trying to destroy everything he worked so hard for

I’d be interested in what people’s theories are currently. Have they changed since the beginning? Are you sticking to what you originally thought? Am I miles off? Have I lost it? ? Do they both know he’s guilty as sin, but decided on the denial card and are sticking with it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.