Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helen

Administrator
Sorry for the interruption, but just to let you know the Ad money from this month will be donated to Julia's House. It's not a huge amount as I don't put intrusive annoying ads everywhere but every donation helps.

Thanks all for using this site and telling people about it. :)

<<link expired/removed>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 66

Tublet83

VIP Member
Said this elsewhere that “girl power” hoodie annoys me he most. I am all for girl power but not when it’s sold by a mother who victim shames young girls. Vile

Reactions: 38

Hatshepsut

I see there was no vlogging in the clothes shops, I hope the White Rose Shopping Centre have put a stop to it.
She’s now diagnosed herself with anaemia, I think she must have started back at the A’s in the medical dictionary. So tomorrow it’s a toss up between Bubonic Plague or Bedsores both of which are strong possibilities with those horrible lumps she’s had and the fact that she’s never off her Lazy arse.

Reactions: 36
M

Member 177

I'm likely to get abuse for this but we don't need to start questioning others here. Poopy and Mrmagoo obviously have differing opinions which is expected on a forum. Let's stop the arguing now and conclude some have doubt on the realinghams and others trust them.

Reactions: 32
On tonight’s vlog Chris apologised for over sharing.....that Sarah needed a wee.

He overstepped and shared to much and promptly apologised.

So filming the girls in bed? Fine
Kids in their underwear? No problem
Talking about bleeding and potential miscarriage to an audience of young kids? Top content.
Sarah going off to use a toilet? Oversharing.

These people!

Reactions: 32

MrMagoo

Feel a little sad today reading the girls being criticised. I know this is a site to discuss the Inghams, but these children have had no choice in having their lives put online. Chris and Sarah made that decision for them, and it’s them that I reserve my criticism for. Maybe I’m on my own here, but I feel it’s time for the mods to jump in and put a stop to this

Reactions: 31

Rachel-Mrs DD

SURPRISING MY WIFE WITH A BRAND NEW iPHONE!
22 minutes drivel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPraQQALhJw

I thought after a few weeks of being away and not commenting on anything for a very good reason I thought I would revisit these self absorbed clowns.
This crap starts with Sarah her hair up wishing everyone a happy Monday err no Tuesday feigns puzzled look etc. She informs us Chris has nipped out to the doctors because he may be getting tosilitus. She blithers on about the poor boy suffering with it.
She recalls he didn’t take anything for it when he started with it in Australia. She doesn’ seem to grasp the fact that you don’t take antibiotics like smarties but hey ho. She tells us Chris just ploughs through and even gives him a thumbs up. It’s a pity this massive moaner couldn’t learn from his example.
Sarah tells us the old bag Jane is coming and they will be out looking for winter clothes Sarah tells us she is thinking about Xmas.
They are then in ASDA Sarah looks at tat and pops on a unicorn head. That sex shop in Blackpool should start selling them

an improvement.jpg

This jovial take on shopping then cuts to the boy himself.
Living with Sarah is rubbing off on him as he moans about waking up with his sore throat. He looks bleary etc.
The doctor has suggested him having his tonsils taken out. I hope that Sarah realises this is his tonsils and not other parts of his body
Chris has been able to stay in bed and its 3pm. He is off to pick the girls up.
Then it cuts to the 2 youngest dressed up in new pink onesies acting silly and thanking Grannie ratbag for buying them the onesies and some squishy toys.
Cut to Chris still not well but he is going to cook dinner he jokes about it being the girls favourite tuna pasta bake and its a cooking with chris segment.
Sarah laughs but unless thigs have changed Sarah is a bone idle fat arsed layabout who does no cooking at all. Chris says something like have you something to contribute and she says no and he says I’ll carry on. It’s done in jest but maybe there is some steel behind the comment.
Personally I would have slugged the unpleasant bitch with a frying pan and left it in the vlog
Then he cracks on cooking
Cut to Issy in her onesie stood in the kitchen. Sarah says she has been slothing in her bed then thoughtfully adds it is Issys time of the month. This is very thoughtful of her and it must be very nice for Issy . It’s a funny thing that our own daughter same age turned and looked and said all her mates at school must know
Sarah says she IIssy) is feeling very hormonal and has cried 3 times for no reason. Perhaps being exploited by your parents and having to deal with name calling by people her own age is getting to her. Just a thought like
It’s a truly awful low point to see this. It’s just my view and perhaps we must be terribly old fashioned parents
We then see the kids eating the pasta bake.
Then it’s a cut to Issy in her bedroom and it looks to this viewer that her mother has said go on Issy go and tell them how crap you feel just don’t mention it’s because of anything to do with school and getting called out .
Issy puts on a bit of an act. It's just not something this viewer can relate to. This kids whole life looks to be being filmed mercilessly
Then its a cut to Chris getting something out of the garage he mentions the kids are doing homework or chilling and Sarah is having a bath . He says its right where he wants her. Maybe he is getting an electric lamp and is about to re enact a scene from Goldfinger.
** Interesting shots of outside of the house here **
Chris rabbits on about why he is replacing her phone and its along winded ramble as he justifies it.
It’s ok Chris we get it the phones fucked and you have the money to replace it it’s not a big deal its what people do.
A lot of peoples phones last a few months some people can take very good care of them and last years others don't
Chris has decided to get Sarah burning the calories so he is going to send her on a treasure hunt with notes around the house.
Then he is bidding night nights to the kids. Issy is looking not good and again I think the invasion of this girls privacy is simply wrong.
You don’t have to show that your daughter is upset and feeling down at her time of the month or need to show that making her a cup of tea is a nice gesture. You just love your kids and offer support it really is as simple as that this is not love this is disrespect for her privacy. It's wrong IMHO
Then it’s a cut to Sarah without makeup sat on the couch she looks tired must be all the energy she's using up eating calories she has in a day.
.She trots upstairs and reads the clue .I cant say the seasoned slob looks too happy at this change to her routine.
To be fair she has gone upstairs and then back downstairsand now upstairs again She has to look under a chair and lies down. She is absolutely massive. This must be like going to the gym for her
She finds the last clue and then the phone and its very contrived. Instead of just grabbing it and saying thanks its’ all well that’s like an xmas pressie you shouldn’t etc. It’s staged to make them look more humble and its dishonest but will no doubt resonate to some of their sheep fans
Amongst all this pretence Chris says “when was the last time I proper surprised you” This reduced my daughter to say wasn’t it when you got caught asking the fans to pap you
They then pretty much sign off.

Shocking positively shocking

** this blatant showing of where they live is very odd as itcontrasts sharply with their claims of privacy invasion I haven’t and wont lookat a lot of their vlogs but if this is how they safeguard their privacy its strange

Reactions: 30

It's me

Iconic Member
I bet they struggled to find a company willing to work with them, whoever it is would have been in a very strong negotiating position ? I wouldn’t have worn it before all this but now, who on earth would want to walk about with their name emblazoned on you, it’s a HELL NO from me I’m afraid
Do you know it's actually sickening...

There is a bloke on YouTube with terminal cancer who made his own merch with a tag line. Between him and a friend they have put the tagline on the hoodies by whatever means... This guy is chronically sick. There hasn't been an update in a few days and last time he updated he was in a hospice, hoping on hope to come back out. The day before he was packing the hoodies and taking them to the post office. Even bought a new printer so he could complete the order.
Any profit made from the cost of the hoodies is going to the Teenage Cancer Trust. He's not actually a teenager before anyone asks.

So when you look at it like that, and the Inghams could easily have donated the money before the scandal. They had reached their target.

It just makes you see how humble some people can be and then the greed of others is unbearable

Reactions: 30

bazinga!

If I was Issy I'd be dragging a heavy piece of furniture in front of my bedroom door - just enough that the door won't open when someone (anyone) tries to get in her room without knocking first and that she can easily move away when she wants to go out. She needs her privacy - all of the girls do, but especially her now that she's getting older. Creepy shouldn't be setting foot in her room at all now, for any reason.

Reactions: 28

Hatshepsut

Did anyone watch the Sassy belle vlog from last night titled “5 Things I love and 5 things I hate”
Love:- 1) Singing, 2) Netflix, 3) Writing, 4) Football, 5) Family
Hate:- 1) Cringy Noises, 2) Fitness, 3) Deep Dark Water, 4) Spiders, 5) Bullies

When the poor girl spent 4x longer on bullying and how it made her feel, than any other point, it was obvious that she was being used by that pair in an attempt to guilt trip people into laying off Creepy.
She looked genuinely upset and sad. I felt really sorry for her having to shoulder the responsibility of trying to drag the family business back on track.
For fuck’s sake, she’s a little girl not the spokesperson for the shit show that their life has become.
I have nothing but utter contempt for those supposed parents.

Reactions: 28

Zelda18

VIP Member
Does anyone remember a time when after reading about the vile behaviour of Chris, they had sympathy for Sarah? Mine lasted about a day

Since then I’ve honestly struggled to find one redeeming feature in her personality. ( Chris I made my mind up within a few seconds after reading the allegations and seeing a picture of a 34 year old man dressed like a 14 year old )

Maybe it’s because I had the misfortune in the past to work with 4-5 woman like Sarah. Woman who have absolutely no self awareness or room for self reflection. Women who become extremely hostile at any criticism, no matter how gentle and constructive it is, and who will turn into something akin to a honey badger with rabies that’s been chewing on a baggy of discarded crystal meth

As time has passed I’m convinced now more than ever that they both genuinely believe that Chris’ behaviour isn’t wrong. That he was trying to help vulnerable girls that opened their hearts to him. Girls that when he met or attempted to, was being their knight in shining armour. Their famous hero come to save them from their suicidal thoughts and bad feelings about their bodies

Poor old heart of gold Chris was a little naive and forgot that there are bad jealous evil people in this World, and before he knew it, he was being asked all sorts of things he couldn’t commit to because of his family. Trying to desperately salvage the situation he panicked and may have said or did the wrong thing, and now these girls he so generously tried to help have all ganged up on him and trying to destroy everything he worked so hard for

I’d be interested in what people’s theories are currently. Have they changed since the beginning? Are you sticking to what you originally thought? Am I miles off? Have I lost it? ? Do they both know he’s guilty as sin, but decided on the denial card and are sticking with it?
I’ve always thought Chris was an odd ball, his greasy hair, the way he dresses, his mannerisms, but worst of all the ways in which he talked to the children, especially Isabelle who I hadn’t even realised wasn’t even his daughter until my own daughter mentioned it sometime last year. The constant calling her babe, gorgeous girl was just a little creepy. And calling Isla boo boo is just cringeworthy. But even with this strange behaviour, I admittedly never suspected anything like this to come to light.
Sarah however I’ve always disliked. Her fake persona is so transparent. The way she forces her children to be everything they’re not. They’re kids, there is no possible way they would act like this all of the time.
Then after the Chris situation I found her even more despicable and have never felt an ounce of sympathy for her. Money talks, end of. She has willingly stood by her husband accused of grooming young vulnerable girls, supported him, allowed him to be near her children despite the evidence. Also allowing Chris to upload the constant thumbnails of the girls, including Isabelle in their bikinis all over the internet.
It seems quite an obsession of his and as a mother I’d be seriously worried. Then there was a vlog where Isabelle was shown on the toilet, then with just a towel in the bathroom and Esme in just her underwear. Any mother safeguarding her children would be mortified and also would be demanding Chris give the children privacy. Not just walk into Isabelle’s room without knocking, or hiding under her bed. Also there is absolutely no need for Chris or any of their devoted ifam to know Isabelle has started her period or whether it’s that time of the month. And Sarah should have no right to announce that without Isabelle’s consent. I could go on...
I truly believe she lacks the basic intelligence to realize this is all wrong. Either that or she believe she’s an actress in a some shitty soap opera storyline

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Cherryberry

Told sarah she was massive for 14 weeks and she needed to get checked out for gestational.diabetes..she deleted my comment. Just trying to be helpful

Reactions: 26
I’m really sorry I can’t remeber who said it but...

IT HAPPENED!!!
Sarah’s done another baby ‘loading’ Instagram picture which is now at 30% after it was corrected one here.

Good to know they don’t miss a post on here ?????

Hatshepsut

With our without makeup, I think Katrina is the prettier of the two. She looks like a more genuine person, like what you see is what you get. Sarah hides behind makeup and is it just me or are her eyebrows looking more intense these days?
Yeah I think Katrina is more genuine, more genuine scum. They are both 2 sides of the same coin it’s just that Lazy got a break with the 2016 Christmas vlog and ran with it. Don’t forget these two have been behind a lot of the online trolling of Jess and the girls. They also actively and vocally support that convicted paedophile brother of theirs.
Just Vile the pair of them.

Mayday

VIP Member
Not sure, the person who posted the email wasn't Sarah but she chimed in that she had received the same one and they were going to get Chris to call them to discuss further, because in for a penny, in for a pound and all that....:rolleyes:
I've just contacted Vimeo and linked The Sun's articles (I think its an American company so its possible they don't know, even though they should probably google before working with people). Maybe it'll help.

Reactions: 25
F

FamHam

Money must be tight if she uses an old iPhone with a smashed screen!

Plus she's highlighting how shite the ifam cases are at protection. Much better off with a quality case ;)
Sarah you have me to thank for your new phone.

Reactions: 24