IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I struggled to find them also ✋? But got there in the end.
Re: therealinghams I noticed the birth certificate comment too, then when someone pointed out legally he’d have to be there etc they replied with no as this was before the law changed, I can’t find when it changed but it was definitely over 11 years ago so if that’s the case and he’s on the birth certificate the child would be more likely an adult! I don’t know if the page just said that in reply to a comment but yeah it’s a shame it does put the validity of all of it into question
I thought the change in the law was about parental rights...
This caused major problems in some families and schools. As due to the absent Dad now having parental rights technically without something in place ie a court order we couldn't actually stop Dad's turning up and taking said children.
There was actually few and far between cases to be honest but it's nightmare.
Same too in hospitals...

Edit to add the law changed in 2003/4 there abouts

As far as I know if you are married/civil partnership then only one need to register the birth
If not both have to be there...unless as mentioned previously but it's harder to add.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Where will baby Bingham sleep? Is the house still for sale? And can I just say Izzy looked like she was genuinely upset about something during the clips after they showed the girls the gender reveal. They didn't look like happy tears at all. Anyone else shudder at the way Chris was hugging Izzy- thats a bit full on for your 13 year old step daughter...

Reactions: 5
I thought the change in the law was about parental rights...
This caused major problems in some families and schools. As due to the absent Dad now having parental rights technically without something in place ie a court order we couldn't actually stop Dad's turning up and taking said children.
There was actually few and far between cases to be honest but it's nightmare.
Same too in hospitals...

Edit to add the law changed in 2003/4 there abouts

As far as I know if you are married/civil partnership then only one need to register the birth
If not both have to be there...unless as mentioned previously but it's harder to add.
I’m sure there was a point years ago when you could name the Father in his absence even if you were unmarried, this was a long time ago though, since then this can only be done in exceptional circumstances and with obviously the fathers written consent. There was a time when it was perfectly legal to verbally give the Fathers name even without him being there but I know it was a very long time ago so the comment about having seen a birth certificate with his name on as it was before the law changed would make that child an adult, so I think it calls into question all of it really, I too wish that page was more coherent and had its sources verified because it really only serves to help his cause of saying look at all these vicious hating people damaging me! It detracts from the actual victim statements and the truth sadly

Also don't think we've ever seen Sarah say goodnight to Esme and Isla before, yesterdays vlog- only Chris. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

I’m sure there was a point years ago when you could name the Father in his absence even if you were unmarried, this was a long time ago though, since then this can only be done in exceptional circumstances and with obviously the fathers written consent. There was a time when it was perfectly legal to verbally give the Fathers name even without him being there but I know it was a very long time ago so the comment about having seen a birth certificate with his name on as it was before the law changed would make that child an adult, so I think it calls into question all of it really, I too wish that page was more coherent and had its sources verified because it really only serves to help his cause of saying look at all these vicious hating people damaging me! It detracts from the actual victim statements and the truth sadly
I have no idea...

I know my OH had to be there for my two now aged 21 and nearly 24. At that time he had no parental responsibility. An old Draconian law they were still classed as 'bastard' children. However they both had to be re registered when we got married.

Reactions: 1
I can’t see the messages now on realinghams IG ? I’m sure I’d read whether it was in that message or not, I can’t be sure, but that this child was born within creepys marriage to lazy so if that’s correct they wouldn’t be any older than 10/11? For some reason I thought they were a toddler, don’t know whether I’ve read that somewhere or just assumed it. I’m getting so confused!

I can’t see the messages now on realinghams IG ? I’m sure I’d read whether it was in that message or not, I can’t be sure, but that this child was born within creepys marriage to lazy so if that’s correct they wouldn’t be any older than 10/11? For some reason I thought they were a toddler, don’t know whether I’ve read that somewhere or just assumed it. I’m getting so confused!
I think the child's supposed to be about 2/3 years old as the message says something like a few years ago!

To be honest...it wouldn't surprise one bit of Chris has seen his son.

Ok....so I thought I would try and watch the Angry Manc videos on The Inghams... Thought it was me being stupid why I couldn't find them.

So wasted an hour watching this morning his livestream from yesterday which was like listening to something so mundane.. still couldn't find them.

So has he taken them down again? YouTube taken them down? Or someone please post them here!
Try looking in his playlist, I found them there eventually!

Also don't think we've ever seen Sarah say goodnight to Esme and Isla before, yesterdays vlog- only Chris. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong
IMHO I don’t think Sarah has ever shown that much affection towards her children. Perhaps she has a closer relationship with Isabelle because she is her money maker. I just think Sarah only sees her kids as trained monkeys which bring in views and money. No real love or emotional support. If either of them are sick, having a bad day or generally upset it’s still business as usual. No putting the cameras down and letting them have a private moment It’s just them being constantly reminded how super duper everything is and how they have to be loving life. This is not reality and it’s sad to see them so detached from the real world. I don’t even think Sarah has formed any maternal attachment to her unborn baby. He is simply just a thing being used to help sustain their lavish lifestyle

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the child's supposed to be about 2/3 years old as the message says something like a few years ago!

To be honest...it wouldn't surprise one bit of Chris has seen his son.
Oh yes I think that’s right and it does mention that she didn’t know he had kids and was married although she suspected it or something so he was defintely born in the last few years. I only re-read that message yesterday and practically forgot the whole thing by this morning, I think my memories going ?
Yeah it wouldn’t be surprising if he has seen him a few times whilst ‘skating’ or lazys out shopping. In fact I’m sure there were the odd couple of vlogs she’d get back home, he wasn’t there and she wouldn’t know where he’d gone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.