IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was Issy I'd be dragging a heavy piece of furniture in front of my bedroom door - just enough that the door won't open when someone (anyone) tries to get in her room without knocking first and that she can easily move away when she wants to go out. She needs her privacy - all of the girls do, but especially her now that she's getting older. Creepy shouldn't be setting foot in her room at all now, for any reason.

Reactions: 28
Esme' s face was completely blank after watching the 'most emotional vlog they have ever done' I genuinely think this tv show has gone one surprise too far for her now she was unable to even force out some tears or a shocked face for the camera and I'm sure mother dearest wasnt too happy with that. As others have said previously I think that little girl is going to need some support as she is struggling.

Reactions: 12
As Sarah has said in that previously unintentionally hilarious vlog, where she patronisingly explains that what she does is a Job, I’m really interested what position this leaves the children, as without the children it’s clear they wouldn’t have this job

The subs they have on their own channels are extremely poor compared to other vloggers, where they often get 50% or more of their subscribers to subscribe to the extra channels. If they suddenly announced that their children would no longer appear, I would bet my house the daily vlogs would soon grind to a halt when they realise their mostly young fan base aren’t interested in them, and the big Adsense bucks dry up

I will never be convinced that filming your children every single day, then putting vlogs of them on YouTube for public consumption is anything other than vulgure, tasteless and detrimental. They can shout from the roof tops about how they’re doing it so the money can give their kids a better future. Not buying it. No, HELL NO!

Reactions: 20
Touché! What was that other coward called. The one who looks like could be this twits brother, but at least angry manc didn’t string the victims along with bullshit then turn on them when they started to question him and his motives.
Jamie Rees and his wife Michelle

Reactions: 2
Did someone say there was a pic of his ex and the son on IG. Can anyone copy it here, if we think it’s genuinely them, as I thought they had tried to remain anonymous?
I might have got the wrong end of the stick though...

Reactions: 1
Did someone say there was a pic of his ex and the son on IG. Can anyone copy it here, if we think it’s genuinely them, as I thought they had tried to remain anonymous?
I don't know... I only know of the message that came out that's on Instagram where she didn't even realise Chris was married or had kids. She got pregnant quickly though ..

She said she should have guessed he was married because she could only contact him certain times. However I bet he used the ruse of his trainee pilot because he was working at the airport. That reminds me of Come Fly with Me, David Walliams and Matt Lucas TV series. Where one of the character works at the fast food place hoping of becoming a pilot!

He's just so full of tit and I hope he's paying for maintenance for that child. Hit him where it hurts. No father has to see the child just because they pay I don't think it comes as a guarantee. No contraceptive is 100% risk free. So he knew what he was doing. Let's be fair... Sarah wouldn't want him anywhere near his son so I very much doubt a battle for visitation rights would pursue.

Reactions: 14
I don't know... I only know of the message that came out that's on Instagram where she didn't even realise Chris was married or had kids. She got pregnant quickly though ..

She said she should have guessed he was married because she could only contact him certain times. However I bet he used the ruse of his trainee pilot because he was working at the airport. That reminds me of Come Fly with Me, David Walliams and Matt Lucas TV series. Where one of the character works at the fast food place hoping of becoming a pilot!

He's just so full of tit and I hope he's paying for maintenance for that child. Hit him where it hurts. No father has to see the child just because they pay I don't think it comes as a guarantee. No contraceptive is 100% risk free. So he knew what he was doing. Let's be fair... Sarah wouldn't want him anywhere near his son so I very much doubt a battle for visitation rights would pursue.
Can you imagine her face seeing maintenance payments coming out of her bits and bats fund?!
I think there was once a photo of the child posted as lots commented that he looked just like Esme. I don’t know who posted it though as I’ve only ever read the messages and that she wanted to remain anonymous, understandably.

Reactions: 6
Someone did say that the Realinghams had put the woman and son on IG, but it was just the message she had written regarding having a son by Chris. Nothing that hasn't been seen before

Reactions: 3
Someone did say that the Realinghams had put the woman and son on IG, but it was just the message she had written regarding having a son by Chris. Nothing that hasn't been seen before
I’m not sure about real inghams anymore,she says she’s seen the birth certificate with creepy on,but he would’ve had to be there which he wouldn’t of been

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure about real inghams anymore,she says she’s seen the birth certificate with creepy on,but he would’ve had to be there which he wouldn’t of been
I hadn’t seen that bit, thanks for pointing it out. Just reading about birth certificates issued in the UK and the only way he could be named without being there, is if he filled out a declaration of parentage form or if there was a court order. I can’t see either of those scenarios being likely though either.
Regardless I can’t imagine the mother, wanting to remain anonymous, would send a copy of her child’s birth certificate to anyone except a court or the child maintenance offices! Does anyone know who the messages were originally sent to?

Reactions: 2
I looked through the realinghams Instagram yesterday... To be honest they seem to forget what they have released from one day to the next!

They only twigged the significance of Emma Kenny's tweets after a poster her pointed out that she was a psychologist. She's a verified account her name signifies that she's on TV!

Now they state they are reporting a lot to police of ifam hate but I am not sure if that's actually true as I am not sure if they are gently 'prodding' for a bigger reaction. So maybe time wasting. There is plenty of evidence of ifam culture of bullying and hate without prodding for a reaction.

I hadn’t seen that bit, thanks for pointing it out. Just reading about birth certificates issued in the UK and the only way he could be named without being there, is if he filled out a declaration of parentage form or if there was a court order. I can’t see either of those scenarios being likely though either.
Regardless I can’t imagine the mother, wanting to remain anonymous, would send a copy of her child’s birth certificate to anyone except a court or the child maintenance offices! Does anyone know who the messages were originally sent to?
I would suspect... It's only a suspicion though but everybodys favourite pulling faces vlogger... Mrs Wilkes from the Wilkes family or someone from the so called 'U4J'. She mentioned a picture in one of her vlogs when she was calling him out. Or at least said she was aware the boy looked like Esme!

I think so many people have passed information to so called people they think they can 'trust' we might never know really some bits...such as does the child look like Esme.

i would if there mention the charity in tonight vlog
That's under the carpet with... Grooming of ifam members, extra marital meet ups, 'banter' with under 16s all on private DMS Sarah has no access to.

Sarah just doesn't seem to notice and just clambers up and down the lump daily. Soon enough, if she and him keep sweeping they will get trapped though.

Good to see I’m not alone on The Real Inghams account.

Its such a shame it isn’t run by someone who cares about posting clips in order, all clips sequentially and more importantly, stop posting heresay and rumours as though they are fact.

The fraud stuff was pretty distasteful to be honest and then they went and doubled down on it as soon as people questioned it.

Im also pretty certain that some of Chloe’s videos were put up without permission, as they appeared within minutes of her posting on Twitter. She has constantly had to post messages saying the reason for her depression is not solely due to the Chris situation, which this account and others on Twitter try to make out

Im sure it’s not intentional, but all they’re really doing in the long run is helping Chris sink further into what seems to me to be a classic case of persecution complex, where he boxes the thousands of people who are disgusted with his behaviour and whom have genuine concerns with those that run these accounts.

They are also quite rude when people politely ask about context or what a clipped to tit post is suposed to mean. I’m really hoping they might come on here and explain what it is they’re trying to do, and maybe take some advise so they don’t come across like a pitchforked local screaming for blood. I’m sure we all want the same thing ultimately, but they are seriously going the wrong way about it

If anyone has wondered why Instagram powers that be haven’t removed it, currently you can set up an account and clearly break their terms of service. When you complain (I haven’t for this account, but did on one of the ones that threatened to kill Jess if they saw her) you get a stock response back saying they haven’t broken the terms of service so cannot do anything

Reactions: 8
Ok....so I thought I would try and watch the Angry Manc videos on The Inghams... Thought it was me being stupid why I couldn't find them.

So wasted an hour watching this morning his livestream from yesterday which was like listening to something so mundane.. still couldn't find them.

So has he taken them down again? YouTube taken them down? Or someone please post them here!

Ok....so I thought I would try and watch the Angry Manc videos on The Inghams... Thought it was me being stupid why I couldn't find them.

So wasted an hour watching this morning his livestream from yesterday which was like listening to something so mundane.. still couldn't find them.

So has he taken them down again? YouTube taken them down? Or someone please post them here!
I couldn’t find them

Good to see I’m not alone on The Real Inghams account.

Its such a shame it isn’t run by someone who cares about posting clips in order, all clips sequentially and more importantly, stop posting heresay and rumours as though they are fact.

The fraud stuff was pretty distasteful to be honest and then they went and doubled down on it as soon as people questioned it.

Im also pretty certain that some of Chloe’s videos were put up without permission, as they appeared within minutes of her posting on Twitter. She has constantly had to post messages saying the reason for her depression is not solely due to the Chris situation, which this account and others on Twitter try to make out

Im sure it’s not intentional, but all they’re really doing in the long run is helping Chris sink further into what seems to me to be a classic case of persecution complex, where he boxes the thousands of people who are disgusted with his behaviour and whom have genuine concerns with those that run these accounts.

They are also quite rude when people politely ask about context or what a clipped to tit post is suposed to mean. I’m really hoping they might come on here and explain what it is they’re trying to do, and maybe take some advise so they don’t come across like a pitchforked local screaming for blood. I’m sure we all want the same thing ultimately, but they are seriously going the wrong way about it

If anyone has wondered why Instagram powers that be haven’t removed it, currently you can set up an account and clearly break their terms of service. When you complain (I haven’t for this account, but did on one of the ones that threatened to kill Jess if they saw her) you get a stock response back saying they haven’t broken the terms of service so cannot do anything
It's pretty disgusting...

On an actual other forum I know there was a heated debates once with death threats and police actually got involved...so I think that police 'can' do more. Even if it's just a reminder to the person there that things like that shouldn't be said even in jest!

I wouldn't be surprised if the 'realinghams' view here to be honest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.