IFam #8 Will The Second Son Be Carroty, Will They Refund The Charity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok....so I thought I would try and watch the Angry Manc videos on The Inghams... Thought it was me being stupid why I couldn't find them.

So wasted an hour watching this morning his livestream from yesterday which was like listening to something so mundane.. still couldn't find them.

So has he taken them down again? YouTube taken them down? Or someone please post them here!
Click on playlists, then roasts, last 2 videos are relating to creepy and lazy

Reactions: 3
I struggled to find them also ✋? But got there in the end.
Re: therealinghams I noticed the birth certificate comment too, then when someone pointed out legally he’d have to be there etc they replied with no as this was before the law changed, I can’t find when it changed but it was definitely over 11 years ago so if that’s the case and he’s on the birth certificate the child would be more likely an adult! I don’t know if the page just said that in reply to a comment but yeah it’s a shame it does put the validity of all of it into question

Reactions: 3
Re: therealinghams I noticed the birth certificate comment too, then when someone pointed out legally he’d have to be there etc they replied with no as this was before the law changed, I can’t find when it changed but it was definitely over 11 years ago so if that’s the case and he’s on the birth certificate the child would be more likely an adult! I don’t know if the page just said that in reply to a comment but yeah it’s a shame it does put the validity of all of it into question
Yeah that’s defintely not right, I’m not married and my eldest is 13. Her father had to be there to be on the birth certificate

Reactions: 4
I’ve had a look, I think the law was changed Dec 2003 so to be registered in his absence baby would be errr at least 16 now, Chris would have been what 18? So if they’ve seen a birth certificate with his name on it whilst absent, that’s the ages they would have been hmmm

Reactions: 2
Well my son is 18 next year and his dad definitely had to be there

Reactions: 4
Too right the charity done nothing wrong and he was blaming the victims too
What I’ve just read is he works with another troll,he spouts his rubbish and someone else blocks anyone against chris then they go after Jess

Reactions: 1
What I’ve just read is he works with another troll,he spouts his rubbish and someone else blocks anyone against chris then they go after Jess
He believe Creepy is a innocent family man

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.