IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter is 9, but a very small 9 and I know she’d never want to go on that nor would I allow her on it. Even if both Isla and Esme were both terrified to go on I’m sure Chris would be reminding them of how super-duper and amazing it is and how they’re going to love it! I always get this feeling that the younger ones, Isla especially go on these bigger rides at theme parks/water parks and although she appears to be smiling & laughing for the camera inside she’s probably scared shitless!

Izzy, for that matter, is definitely scared of heights. She's mentioned it many times. They just need to tell her it's okay if she doesn't want to do it.

Reactions: 2
Izzy, for that matter, is definitely scared of heights. She's mentioned it many times. They just need to tell her it's okay if she doesn't want to do it.
Agreed.Sad ,isn`t it? They know they have to do these things ,(like it or not) ,because otherwise mommie dearest wouldn`t have film for the "fans" to gush over ,or Chris to "Whoop"! "Whoop"! in their terrified faces!Poor kids.

Reactions: 4
I've noticed that if you view their Facebook posts on a mobile device it shows the actual number of comments that have been left - that's 71 on their latest post. On a desktop however, it shows the current number of comments - 52. So that's 19 hate comments deleted :unsure:

Reactions: 11
I've noticed that if you view their Facebook posts on a mobile device it shows the actual number of comments that have been left - that's 71 on their latest post. On a desktop however, it shows the current number of comments - 52. So that's 19 hate comments deleted :unsure:
Is that all? For a 'fan' page, and considering they're meant to have thousands upon thousands of fans that's not a lot is it?! Or is it harder to buy FB likes and comments?

Reactions: 8
Yeah, and I don’t like how they have kept all the comments on regarding Jess, trying to make her look like a bad person in need of help :-(. Not one comment about any of the other girls from what I can see

Reactions: 6
Yeah, and I don’t like how they have kept all the comments on regarding Jess, trying to make her look like a bad person in need of help :-(. Not one comment about any of the other girls from what I can see
I noticed that too. Sickening.

Reactions: 4
The only ones in need of help are Sarah & Chris and those older ifam members who are completely besotted by them and still supporting Chris even though they should know better. They are the ones completely deluded no one else. I’m sick of seeing the pair of them waltzing around in public still vlogging and earning ££££s I hope they have to be constantly looking over their shoulder when they’re out & about too.
Also I’m very disappointed with how little police involvement there has been. Yes they are of legal age but they were still vulnerable young people and he was in a position of power. If it was a teacher who crossed the line and abused their position there would have been bigger repercussions I just know it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I see their clickbait gender reveal has only pulled in 275k views. How pathetic is that, considering they (allegedly) have over 1 million ‘fans’. These videos that they expect to be their big earners and are relying on to pull in the ££££’s aren’t doing very well at all.
They won’t come back to Twitter because they know they can’t block, delete and censor the comments so easily on there.
Lazy needs to remember the internet is forever, if you search ‘the Ingham family’ on YouTube lots of videos on the creepy ‘scandal’ appear, google them and it’s awash with articles about him and his antics. They can’t run, hide or delete those.
Mud sticks and the mud around them is as thick as it gets!

Reactions: 15
does she know that cold sores usually break through when your immune system is weak?

WTF is with that face she's pulling on her latest Insta pic? Does she not realise how stupid she looks? She's getting on my tits with the constant moaning about how sick she feels. So unbelievably sick that she really struggled with that McDonald's and big juicy burger the other day!

Reactions: 8
that group STIF {snickers} says no snakes ... so creepy and lazy can't join? Or is it snakes aren't welcome, but borderline alleged rock-spiders are?

Sarahs eyebrows are looking like the Ingham's social blade.

View attachment 832
Yes I did notice those eyebrows had reverted back to the pre-groomed period (yes pun intended)
What’s up Lazy? Has the Harvey Nicks eyebrow bar in the Leeds store told you keep your manky camera out or can you just not face the looks that you are getting every time you leave the house.
Aww don’t get mad get used to it. 1761D130-C9A1-48FF-B6B0-4663BEB51230.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.