IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has there been any excuse as to why she's in Isabelles bed? We all know the reason but what have they told the fam?

Reactions: 5
Just nosing at there Facebook, anyone else seen the comment on Isabelle's ice-cream post? Someone gushes on how they wish more people were like Chris and if they were the world would be a better place! Why are people so dilusional?
He has to have a secret account ,nobody with half a brain would write that...with the exception of the deluded one himself..o_O

I love the thought of Sarah in bed just about to go to sleep whilst creepy is sat deleting comments rapidly. Elephant in the room or what

Reactions: 4
Sarah ended the vlog in her own bed with one of Isabelle’s cactus pillows thrown on top of her own. Don’t think you’re fooling anyone with that, Sarah

Reactions: 3
Imagine though going through your entire day policing fb and insta, checking Twitter to see if there is any drop in mentions, checking here.... I bet their hearts sink when they get any sort of notification. I’m certain now that 20 minutes that they put out is so staged and anytime outside of that is having to delete comment after comment.... then the worst part (for Sarah at the very least) is not being able to reply publicly, like when she’s had mini rants before about their extensive travel. I bet she’s just bursting with anger at each comment but having no real outlet to it. It sounds like a dreadful life right now. I don’t think there are many people who’d be jealous of that, I have a nice home, a good job and career, a newish car, a decent holiday once or twice a year but above all happy well adjusted children and I don’t have to look over my shoulder everywhere I go or spend my days deleting comments on every social media I’m on. I’d have more respect if they said forget the baby click bait, here’s an actual day in our lives, no edits. That would be original content indeed! Anyway I’m
rambling on what I mean is I wouldn’t swap places with her for the world right now. The fact that as said earlier they were on course to become soooo successful but his indiscretions have now changed all of that, that’s gotta be the worst part of it all she has to live with
The thing is she knew what a bloody rat he was before she started vlogging.

Ok you don't think you can be come big but being narcissistic I believe they did.

Surely she knew he would never change and putting your family out there...it could have gone so wrong. I mean people could have preferred him and if he ran off with someone on Tinder and carried on vlogging who knows her channel could have died. I have no idea how it ever got so big in the first place both so full of themselves and dull as dishwater.

I wouldn't have put my shaky family life out there... Just madness

Reactions: 4
Haven't watched in a few days but got no adverts anywhere, not even the non video ones to the side.

Their money really must be tanking.

That park looked like more fun than they had in Australia. But didn't look sponsored.

The only thing good about their videos is that there's no adverts - usually there's loads on every other long video I watch.

I'm a judgy witch, but this isn't mumsnet, and having MacDonalds for breakfast then a bottomless slushy for hours is surely harming the baby. It's not fair on an unborn child. Not a million miles away from smoking or drinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
According to social blade, their estimated yearly earnings have dropped about £80k since this all kicked off. I'd love it to drop even more than that. I don't know how much of that they actually get to take home but they don't deserve to earn lots of money when they're fake as tit and manipulating all the kids that watch them. We all know that once they are really hit financially they'll have to do something to address the elephant in the room - it's solely the money they're interested in. I live in hope that the subs and views continue to drop from here on. They're the lowest of the low and they deserve a massive dose of karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Haven't watched in a few days but got no adverts anywhere, not even the non video ones to the side.

Their money really must be tanking.

That park looked like more fun than they had in Australia. But didn't look sponsored.

The only thing good about their videos is that there's no adverts - usually there's loads on every other long video I watch.

I'm a judgy witch, but this isn't mumsnet, and having MacDonalds for breakfast then a bottomless slushy for hours is surely harming the baby. It's not fair on an unborn child. Not a million miles away from smoking or drinking.
I got an advert for paid surveys. Guess we know now where Creepy and Lazy's next money grabbing making venture is coming from. :unsure:

Reactions: 2
Minor comments from today’s vlog. But why did they dress Isla in a dress and tights to go trampolining and getting strapped in to a harness etc. And why was Issy wearing the boots that Sarah said were ‘too small for her now’

Reactions: 17
Okay I watched today (after 3 days off). The two younger girls looked to be having a great time, Izzy however looks less confident than she was and is having to act a lot.
Notice Lazy mentioning how many IFAM and parents they met. Yeah right that’s why when Creepy was talking in the busy reception area he had eyes like a shithouse rat every time a man walked anywhere near him.
Hiding a greasy McDonalds bag under the duvet what a skank, still she’s slept with Creepy in the past so she’s obviously had much worse in her bed.

Reactions: 20
They claim to meet all these “ifam” surely you would show them on the vlog etc. They honestly chat crap! I’m surprised Sarah didn’t head next door to the designer outlet .
All the extra “wahoo “ from Chris is totally for our benefit as well as “booboo”

If my mum and sister ate mcds in my bed I would have gone mad.

Reactions: 6
Are they the boots Sarah put on her story?! I’m sorry it’s jusy gross I would never share footwear with anyone even my kids! I’m all for giving to charity maybe I should send them a gift card for new shoes! Lies lies lies..she just wanted to react to us in the heat of the moment.

OT, but am I the only one who has wondered if any of the people who serve them or cook at restaurants recognize them and know what he's done. Don't know whether to laugh or gag.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just had a thought! What if Creepy made Lazy sign one of his fiendishly clever ‘legal documents’, whereby he could ‘legally sue’ her for £250k if she ever said anything bad about him and what a dirtbag he is? Maybe she’s a prisoner, and the poisonous food and photoshopped legs are some kind of coded distress signal, a cry for help? If that picture of a chip batch and metal cheese came out of Guantanamo, we’d be sending in the UN. #freetheinghamgirls

Reactions: 12
Imagine though going through your entire day policing fb and insta, checking Twitter to see if there is any drop in mentions, checking here.... I bet their hearts sink when they get any sort of notification. I’m certain now that 20 minutes that they put out is so staged and anytime outside of that is having to delete comment after comment.... then the worst part (for Sarah at the very least) is not being able to reply publicly, like when she’s had mini rants before about their extensive travel. I bet she’s just bursting with anger at each comment but having no real outlet to it. It sounds like a dreadful life right now. I don’t think there are many people who’d be jealous of that, I have a nice home, a good job and career, a newish car, a decent holiday once or twice a year but above all happy well adjusted children and I don’t have to look over my shoulder everywhere I go or spend my days deleting comments on every social media I’m on. I’d have more respect if they said forget the baby click bait, here’s an actual day in our lives, no edits. That would be original content indeed! Anyway I’m
rambling on what I mean is I wouldn’t swap places with her for the world right now. The fact that as said earlier they were on course to become soooo successful but his indiscretions have now changed all of that, that’s gotta be the worst part of it all she has to live with
there is a reason they keep going to places where Sarah cannot do anything other than eat and drink while the kids have fun

Reactions: 3
They claim to meet all these “ifam” surely you would show them on the vlog etc. They honestly chat crap! I’m surprised Sarah didn’t head next door to the designer outlet .
All the extra “wahoo “ from Chris is totally for our benefit as well as “booboo”

If my mum and sister ate mcds in my bed I would have gone mad.
so where did they advertise where they were yesterday since that big swim party could get their praent to drive them there to meet them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.