Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 177

We should set up another fund for Julia's House. Not mention the Inghams but by promoting their page positively we could get them their expected donation plus more!
Let's turn this negative Ingham situation into a positive.

Reactions: 42

SarahGard83

VIP Member
She pisses me off. Laid on the sofa watching Chris run around after her because she has a cold. I've got blood cancer and feel like death most days but I still get up, do the school runs, cook a meal, do housework etc. God help her if she ever got seriously ill! She needs a reality check

Reactions: 35

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I hate the fact Sarah said to Isabelle "you've always wanted a brother!" Isabelle has a brother on her Dad's side that she now never sees.
I personally don't beleive that was fully Isabelle's choice either. Sarah is maniputive, all it would of taken was a few comments about how Issy is missing out ect to make Isabelle come to that descion.

FreePrinny2018

I actually laughed out loud at the vlog tonight, after moaning her whole pregnancy (14 weeks of it, we still have 26 weeks to go) about how ill she is, pains, rashes, puking and more. Isla says she has a rash and is told to ''shut up and stop moaning their not in a doctors surgery and the ifam dont want to know.'' HAHAHAHAHA oh my god I died lol. It can only ever be the Sarah show. Poor Isla is not allowed to be ill or have a rash she has to be the tv show child that is happy all the time and living her best life ever lol.

Hatshepsut

4250BA38-CBA1-475C-88CF-07347F3A2693.jpeg
A Creepy Announcement
For those of you that have ever doubted me I wish to state here that my answer to all the following questions is:-
NO.HELL.NO
- Do I have or have I ever had ginger hair?
- Do I or have I ever dyed my hair?
- Do I have a massive comb-over?
- Am I going bald?
- Am I a sexual predator?
- Am I a proven liar?

I think that should clear everything up, now move along nothing to see here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34

Hatshepsut

Well, I wasn’t going to watch tonight’s vlog but all the comments about recipe advice intrigued me. So it’s down with the Nigella Lawson and on with the Mingella Ingham.
Never was the saying “you are what you eat” more true. Lazy is one big stodgy Yorkshire Pudding.
Flu my arse, I didn’t even see any cold symptoms, complaining of face-ache I’ve got news for you Lazy that bloated smug mug is your normal resting-bitch face.
There is sod all wrong with her, most pregnant women work a real job, do shopping in their lunch break, pick the kids up on the way home and sort out the evening meal. She’s an idle, malingering sow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
About a minute or two into the vlog Chris tells us that Sarah ‘always downplays what wrong with her when she’s ill’

So there you have it. All the ‘worst morning sickness ever’s all the close ups on ulcers and cold sores and telling us how sooooper poorly she is is actually DOWNPLAYING.

What a trooper our Sarah really is!

Reactions: 33

MrMagoo

Sarah just admit it’s over. This is never going away, and your deranged decision to stick by your odious husband has backfired spectacularly. Good luck living off the dwindling Adsense money. We will never stop backing the girls that have been treated so despicably by Chris and yourself. Every time you go begging to managers of shopping centres to arrange meet and greets, or summer in the city, companies, big you tubers etc, we are in our hundreds and we will be there in an instant to remind them that their brands and businesses will be forever tainted if they associate with you

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Hiccups

This is exactly the kind of stuff I have been hoping for for months now.

Their facade is crumbling.

They lie and lie and lie and try to gaslight their followers but that only works for so long.

And yes Sarah, the reason why Julia's House wouldn't accept your donation is important and everyone should be focusing on that. A charity doesn't want to be associated with you because your husband asked a child to go skinny dipping with him (a felony in the USA, in case you forgot) and you're trying to hide it because all you care about is the revenue generated by your youtube channel.

A charity refused a donation because you both are sick in the head individuals and people can see through your lies. Your actions have consequences.

Reactions: 31

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I still get can't get over Chris hiding under Izzys bed. He actually blocked me on Twitter for calling him out over that. He replied with that's what dads do! No Chris that's not what dads do!

Hatshepsut

So the Charity collection was finished and the money due to be paid to the charity at least 6 weeks before any of the Creepy facts came out. Yet Lazy insinuates that the Hospice would not accept the money and were being inundated with hate from people because of the association with Creepy.
NO.HELL.NO
Total and utter lies and deflection. Let’s all ignore the fact that a Children’s Hospice Charity actually refused your donation because your husband is a pervert and a sexual predator.
His actions towards Jess constitute a Felony charge in the US and the messages have been proven by the UK Police.
Get your head out of your arse you dumb bint, the game is up.
I hope you get a letter in the post from the Charity’s solicitor because your actions in this are indefensible.

Chris-Ming-ham

Sarah couldn’t help herself...
Oh Sarah. You jumped up little cretin. It really boils my piss when you run your passive aggressive little chav mouth like this. Knowing damn well that Chris has not addressed the specific allegations from any of the girls.

They really ought to host a gender reveal party with a dual purpose - the biggest pity party in the world. News Flash/reminder - The only ones we feel sorry for are the 3 girls you already have and the new baby.

On another note... How anxious should Sarah feel when Issy starts nearing her 16th birthday? When (if!) she has sleepovers with her friends... When they come over and all get ready in her room for an evening out... with creepy Chris lurking around and leering at them? ?

Could you really trust him around any girls that age, ever? Good luck Ms Ingham. You're gonna fucking need it.

Reactions: 29

BooBoo90

Imagine being sat in your room knowing that any minute a camera could burst in, showing thousands of people what you are doing/what you look like. They must be on edge all the time. I would be a nervous wreck, it’s bad enough when a family member pops by unexpectedly let alone being filmed when you’re not prepared.

Reactions: 27

AmyT

I’m so confused right now, how on earth, with her husband being a creep, and now even a charity for sick children don’t want any association with them, does she actually leave the house? I mean how could you actually have the balls to show your face on YouTube or in public, surely any normal person would be having a breakdown or something?! It makes you think thought, I know she loves her money but how can anyone in their right minds enjoy life or having the money through these ways?! I honestly think with the charity it was never going to make it to julias house, there was no reason it wasn’t transferred the next day after fund raising, no normal person would forget they raised a grand for charity!

Reactions: 26
So tonight we learned that they wanted to have a big gender reveal party with all their friends but since the ifam just caaant wait any longer, they’re not having it and just telling s couple of family members privately first.
So no massive party.
For the sake of the ifam.
Not because they have no friends to invite.

Reactions: 26