IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Negativo comments are still there from this morning. Kerpow! ? I can’t say where they are because we know those nimble Ingham fingers will be straight into the delete button. I just hope they raised some eyebrows/ awareness among the ifamsters.

Reactions: 8
They’ve said they’re going to film everyone’s reactions to the gender reveal so that’ll be clickbait for as many days as possible..

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they've spoken to their girls yet about what Chris has been accused of, I just cannot see how they wouldn't know by now. I bet Chris was in tears telling them how much he loved them, (we all know he doesn't give a sh1t about any of them) how the nasty girls who are accusing him are all liars and "mentally ill" and how they must ignore any hate comments and pretend to be extra happy for the vlogs.

I think it's such a messed up situation for those girls, if any of them had any doubts about the lecherous beast, they'd be too scared to voice them or risk facing his and Sarah's wrath. I wish Issy had a better father then at least she could escape now rather than waiting until she is old enough to do so, that's if she hasn't been totally brainwashed by then.

Reactions: 7
They can play the "everything is super awesome" card as much as they like, I bloody LOVE the fact the mingham empire is crumbling, all the ad's that have been pulled, lost sponsorships, the fact they're unable to do meet and greet and events for fear of being stoned or chased off the site with pitch forks makes my smile very wide! those poor kids though.......do the decent thing you twunts and step away from the camera for the sake of your poor girls.....or face a huge therapy bill in future. As for the gender reveal, im a little bit sick in my mouth at the thought of all her blow up doll OMG faces to come before the big reveal which will of course be faked as they will have already told everyone and scripted them for said vlog!! shudder

Reactions: 20
OT, but am I the only one who has wondered if any of the people who serve them or cook at restaurants recognize them and know what he's done. Don't know whether to laugh or gag.
Maybe the spit or sneeze in his food...who knows. Revenge is great served that way and we are talking chav central places where they go to eat!

Reactions: 3
He gives me the abs creeps especially with his claw hands and that stupid face he pulls where his teeth are on his bottom lip,I dont even hate watch now, he owes it to his own girls to be honest, but by deleting comments from concerned parents he cant even do that and show them what morals and decency is like

they are so low I wouldn’t be surprised if she wants to get gestational diabetes to have something to vlog about

Last edited:
Sarah couldn’t help herself...
Lol I knew it was only a matter of time before she snapped and had to write a long passive-aggressive response. :ROFLMAO: She's gonna end up saying something that will shoot them in the foot again.

Reactions: 16
vile woman, keep digging yourself a hole. Your husband is still a cheat. What a lesson to teach your daughter's - to stay with a serial cheater.

Strong women will put their children first. That is not you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Only a matter of time wasn’t it, she’s the stereotypical loud gobby cow that can’t keep comments to herself for that long. She’s so frustrated that this hasn’t gone away yet..well sorry Sarah it won’t for a long time yet we will all make sure of that. Even a video of you together explaining that yes you have realised you have gone about this the wrong way, Chris did things he isn’t proud of (slight understatement) but you catch my drift...Maybe then people and companies would see that you haven’t buried your heads in the sand and expect things to just continue as normal. Normal people have struggles and it would show you aren’t robotic and thinking of the girls who have suffered in this situation. And would mean you wouldn’t have to stalk social media all day every day deleting comments. Maybe this might make you think..probably not but mother to mother this isn’t healthy on you, your baby or your girls. Life really can’t be all that great for you just now no matter how brave an act you put on.

Reactions: 5
Latest..they have been unable to tell parents and family this weekend so will have to wait a few days longer..way to drag it out and build up the hype even longer...

Reactions: 2
Latest..they have been unable to tell parents and family this weekend so will have to wait a few days longer..way to drag it out and build up the hype even longer...
Yes, in this day and age with phones, internet, cars, etc it is incredibly difficult to speak to people:ROFLMAO: Perhaps they're using carrier pigeon! Remember, it's only hype if it's something exciting.

Reactions: 16
Think she was getting tips from our comments on here...
Do you think she's deliberately having a awful diet like Macdonald's for breakfast in her teenagers bed and litres of slush puppy to proove a point to us here?

The looser in all of this is her unborn child and herself. It's not all tit and giggles once you get diabetes and eventually have a leg chopped off.

Reactions: 6
My favourite part is the ' We don't have to answer more than that to anyone'. No Sarah, you can't answer more than what Chris has already put out on his channel because if you actually address the concerns of parents who are posting on your channel and Facebook page then you either have to lie again - which we know you're so good at doing - or you have to admit that your husband is lying, cheating scum who uses young girls to make himself feel good then belittles them by telling people they are mentally ill.

Reactions: 13
Am I looking in the wrong place or has she now deleted that comment and her response?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.