IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah couldn’t help herself...
Oh Sarah. You jumped up little cretin. It really boils my piss when you run your passive aggressive little chav mouth like this. Knowing damn well that Chris has not addressed the specific allegations from any of the girls.

They really ought to host a gender reveal party with a dual purpose - the biggest pity party in the world. News Flash/reminder - The only ones we feel sorry for are the 3 girls you already have and the new baby.

On another note... How anxious should Sarah feel when Issy starts nearing her 16th birthday? When (if!) she has sleepovers with her friends... When they come over and all get ready in her room for an evening out... with creepy Chris lurking around and leering at them? ?

Could you really trust him around any girls that age, ever? Good luck Ms Ingham. You're gonna bleeping need it.

Reactions: 29
They’ve said they’re going to film everyone’s reactions to the gender reveal so that’ll be clickbait for as many days as possible..
I thought you meant that they were going to film every ifam member's reaction! That would keep the views up as nobody would know when their reaction would be vlogged!

Reactions: 5
Minor comments from today’s vlog. But why did they dress Isla in a dress and tights to go trampolining and getting strapped in to a harness etc. And why was Issy wearing the boots that Sarah said were ‘too small for her now’
Perhaps Sarah’s big plates of meat stretched them? Maybe that’s how she’s a Size 10? She meant in SHOES! ?

Reactions: 6
Am surprised old Lazy didn’t drop the C word into that response, bet she really wanted to, it’s one of her suuuuuper fun fave swear words. Every time they try and control the PR they just make it a million times worse for themselves, always makes me laugh. Utter amateurs.
On the topic of crap eating, maybe Sarah is gorging on horrific amounts of sugar/carbs in an effort to induce diabetic blindness, I mean would you want to look at the Ginger Cringer every day?

Reactions: 13
This is the impact his behaviour continues to have on 3 of the girls he targeted. Feel for them so much.

20180916_230544.jpg

Note that the children had there devices removed from them before bed time on tonight's vlog - because they had been annoying....

Or could the real reason be...

We are posting on Facebook tonight and want to make sure that the girls do not see anything on there before we have a chance to delete and sanitize first.

Reactions: 13
Am surprised old Lazy didn’t drop the C word into that response, bet she really wanted to, it’s one of her suuuuuper fun fave swear words. Every time they try and control the PR they just make it a million times worse for themselves, always makes me laugh. Utter amateurs.
On the topic of crap eating, maybe Sarah is gorging on horrific amounts of sugar/carbs in an effort to induce diabetic blindness, I mean would you want to look at the Ginger Cringer every day?
Well she knew what she was getting when she married it.? C29C01B3-6B22-4D0B-82FF-2757E95CC7E5.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Sarah just admit it’s over. This is never going away, and your deranged decision to stick by your odious husband has backfired spectacularly. Good luck living off the dwindling Adsense money. We will never stop backing the girls that have been treated so despicably by Chris and yourself. Every time you go begging to managers of shopping centres to arrange meet and greets, or summer in the city, companies, big you tubers etc, we are in our hundreds and we will be there in an instant to remind them that their brands and businesses will be forever tainted if they associate with you

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought you meant that they were going to film every ifam member's reaction! That would keep the views up as nobody would know when their reaction would be vlogged!
Dear god don't give them this idea! They'll do anything to increase views!!!

Reactions: 2
Aww poor Sarah, her best friends Angry Manc and his wedding photographer scammer wife are naming their baby...
Oh dear. I guess it will be Aria Ingham, which really doesn't flow well when you say it quickly.
Or Rain...

Reactions: 1
That zip line in today's vlog looked awful and dangerous! I think both the two little ones were far to light to go on it!

Reactions: 3
That zip line in today's vlog looked awful and dangerous! I think both the two little ones were far to light to go on it!
My daughter is 9, but a very small 9 and I know she’d never want to go on that nor would I allow her on it. Even if both Isla and Esme were both terrified to go on I’m sure Chris would be reminding them of how super-duper and amazing it is and how they’re going to love it! I always get this feeling that the younger ones, Isla especially go on these bigger rides at theme parks/water parks and although she appears to be smiling & laughing for the camera inside she’s probably scared shitless!

Reactions: 2
So she replies to that comment with a sarcy response instead of a purely concerned parent who was just asking for some confirmation so she felt ok with her children watching.. can’t quite say logic is one of their strongest skills.

Might’ve just given them an idea there “film urself when ur watching our gender reveal so we can see ur reactions as we’re all part of a family here (although actually no ur just fans but ok)”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.