IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More clickbait creepy voice doing my head in and lazy squeezing the views out lazy is ungrateful creepy still got greasy hair

Reactions: 1
Isabelle is the thumbnail yet again! The title is 'This caused a lot of tears ' with Isabelle looking upset. Prob clickbait.

Hmm very telling when Sarah said they sporadically decided to upload the gender reveal early. We all know why they revealed it early !

Reactions: 16
Which one is that? Do you know the title please? X
She links the vlog saying where Issy is everytime she mentioned Issy isn't here... I think it could be where Issy goes some times? Possibly am not sure!

I think she says she has a good relationship with her ex. If so why can't she just say Issy's at her Dad's though

There playing the lazy illness card today she think she really ill she only got a cold

I only skimmed through it, but I'm pretty annoyed. They watched the gender reveal video and Isabelle got upset near the end (presumably when they visited the grave). Chris gave her a hug (and in fairness it looked genuine to me, rather than creepy, poor girl was crying her eyes out) but Sarah just continued filming and was even laughing at how emotional they all were. If my daughter had been in that state I would have put the camera down to give her a cuddle and make sure she was OK, not put it on the internet for all to see, but there you go.

Reactions: 22
Twenty two seconds in and its my FAVOURITE bit of their vlogs EVER! Lazy does her whole "Good Morning iFam crap and then her fake try hard accent slips and she says "We 'ave..." then has to correct herself and say "We HAVE..." :LOL: Really Creepy! Could you not have edited that out! :oops: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
Lazy couldn't get up the stairs today vlog seem stage creepy was super creepy today

Also as they were looking at Halloween items, I know for a fact if I lived on their street I would be telling my kids to avoid that house at all costs!!

You can tell how much they are struggling for money as they mention prices ALL the time now (maybe they did it before but I never noticed)

Dear Sarah (we all know you read here) ... you are pregnant, you decided to get pregnant - this is not your first rodeo so stop with the dramatics! As someone who has several chronic life long conditions - effin woman up!! You are pregnant NOT dying! So shut up complaining!!

Reactions: 15
Also as they were looking at Halloween items, I know for a fact if I lived on their street I would be telling my kids to avoid that house at all costs!!

You can tell how much they are struggling for money as they mention prices ALL the time now (maybe they did it before but I never noticed)

Dear Sarah (we all know you read here) ... you are pregnant, you decided to get pregnant - this is not your first rodeo so stop with the dramatics! As someone who has several chronic life long conditions - effin woman up!! You are pregnant NOT dying! So shut up complaining!!
She think creepy will help her

One minute and twenty seconds in. Chris realises he's forgotten to take his Immodium. :oops:

Reactions: 5
yes yes yes ive always said this about gibson vlogs.. especially last years christmas tbumb nail was identical to ingjam family the year previous. this family high pitched squeels are painful. tbey should have their own page
I think your giving Sarah a little to much credit for coming up with an original idea. She never came up with that stupid HIIIIII Guyyyyyyssss!! high pitched ultra friendly voice she puts on. It's been a tried and tested formula for a good few years now and which Sarah copied off of the likes of Zoella and the like

Edit: Sorry that was supposed to be in reply to @leahmaree

Reactions: 2
Totally agree with you, and as for the comment you have always wanted a brother I think that was a disgusting thing to say, she must miss her brother who she saw regularly and is the same relation to her as Esme and Isla are.
Hasn`t anyone questioned this in the comments yet? The ifam all know where Isabelle goes (or used to before mommie dearest started grinding her axe!) :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.