IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was isabelle crying over the reveal video, i really dont understand... why would a 13 year old be crying over that? In the real world does a 13 year old have that much of an emotional attachment to an unborn baby? Maybe im insensitive but i never cared about babies i didnt even know to say congratulations i was just like ok... not digging into issabelle more her parents and them filming and things being very unrealistic

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why was isabelle crying over the reveal video, i really dont understand... why would a 13 year old be crying over that? In the real world does a 13 year old have that much of an emotional attachment to an unborn baby? Maybe im insensitive but i never cared about babies i didnt even know to say congratulations i was just like ok... not digging into issabelle more her parents and them filming and things being very unrealistic
I think the tears were just an opportunity to release sadness, it’s all made up isn’t it, like someone said here earlier Esmes honest slightly not interested reaction was the only genuine one, my children wouldn’t cry over something like that, they’d be interested yeah but very much involved in their own lives to realise the significance of things like that. That’s what I’d despise trying to grow up there but at the same time have a part time starring role in a endless scripted video in your own bloody bedroom!

Reactions: 12
I do agree with you about Izzy’s reaction to the video/baby. But when I was 13 my best friends mum was pregnant and had a baby. I had a difficult home life for reasons I won’t go into. But I have to say I reacted pretty much the same way Izzy did. I think it was to do with feeling loved and secure. & babies bring out these feelings and emotions in people , who may not feel that secure in their relationships with their parents. I was aware enough at that age to understand other kids my age wouldn’t feel that way towards a baby. So I’d say her reaction isn’t typical but understandable considering what’s been happening at home.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know how much of a say the girls get in being on camera,but I do think they shouldn’t be filmed in their bedrooms so they have a place just for them to be themselves and not constantly filmed

Reactions: 15
My Mum had my baby brother when I was 12... I remember being excited, especially when she invited me to feel him kick and definitely the day she told me she was going in to labour! But those are the only times I felt a significant surge of emotion about her pregnancy. I think I shed a tear the day he was born and put in my arms ❤ The rest of the time, her pregnancy was very much normalised and not harped on about every single second of every waking day!

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how much of a say the girls get in being on camera,but I do think they shouldn’t be filmed in their bedrooms so they have a place just for them to be themselves and not constantly filmed
I think it’d be wise to have a safe space, I can’t get my children to look at me at the same time for a photo honestly, I don’t think they’d allow me to continually film them, especially my daughter who is near Izzy’s age, sometimes all I have to do is look at her and she flies off to her room in distress! They are very delicate years when as a person you are only starting to find out who you are and privacy is a must, I know as a family they’ve chosen their life on camera (well the adults have) and of course they enjoy the spoils of it but at what cost? And with the allegations added into that, they’re growing up under a completely unregulated microscope, I can already see the tv shows in 10 years, ‘being a YouTube kid ruined my life’ I can’t imagine how it impacts on all the children and if how they’ve handled all of the recent goings on outwardly to the public has been this bad one wonders of their capabilities of handling it all privately too

Reactions: 10
??? I’m in a local facebook group that Sarah is also in, just spotted this was posted in there a while back, I wonder if she noticed the same resemblance I did?! Well I suppose times are hard with all those companies inundated by nasty trolls!
it does look like chris lol

Reactions: 1
I thought Isabelle's reaction was due to the whole cringy scene at the graveside. Maybe it's as simple as missing her grandmother, but I would agree with a release of emotions, sometimes the littlest thing can set you off and then open the floodgates so to speak. I do feel so worried for her, I really hope she's OK.

Reactions: 13
I think it’d be wise to have a safe space, I can’t get my children to look at me at the same time for a photo honestly, I don’t think they’d allow me to continually film them, especially my daughter who is near Izzy’s age, sometimes all I have to do is look at her and she flies off to her room in distress! They are very delicate years when as a person you are only starting to find out who you are and privacy is a must, I know as a family they’ve chosen their life on camera (well the adults have) and of course they enjoy the spoils of it but at what cost? And with the allegations added into that, they’re growing up under a completely unregulated microscope, I can already see the tv shows in 10 years, ‘being a YouTube kid ruined my life’ I can’t imagine how it impacts on all the children and if how they’ve handled all of the recent goings on outwardly to the public has been this bad one wonders of their capabilities of handling it all privately too
I agree my kids are older than the girls but at issys age they hated photos and wouldn’t entertain being filmed

Reactions: 4
I will say from my experience, the way Lazy is treating Izzy’s bio dad is only going to make the situation worse. Giving sly digs and comments when Izzy clearly loves her dad will only push her away (along with Creepy being Creepy). But Lazy and Creepy are thick as horse tit, so inevitably will cause Izzy some major turmoil during later teen years. I can only hope she has an incredibly strong and good support network outside of that family.

Reactions: 11
Imagine being sat in your room knowing that any minute a camera could burst in, showing thousands of people what you are doing/what you look like. They must be on edge all the time. I would be a nervous wreck, it’s bad enough when a family member pops by unexpectedly let alone being filmed when you’re not prepared.

Reactions: 27
Imagine being sat in your room knowing that any minute a camera could burst in, showing thousands of people what you are doing/what you look like. They must be on edge all the time. I would be a nervous wreck, it’s bad enough when a family member pops by unexpectedly let alone being filmed when you’re not prepared.
Yes and they never knock just no privacy

Reactions: 6
I still get can't get over Chris hiding under Izzys bed. He actually blocked me on Twitter for calling him out over that. He replied with that's what dads do! No Chris that's not what dads do!

Reactions: 31
I still get can't get over Chris hiding under Izzys bed. He actually blocked me on Twitter for calling him out over that. He replied with that's what dads do! No Chris that's not what dads do!
Dads that don’t use their kids as me money makers don’t do it

I had tolaugh at the end of the vlog tonight when she was going on about the feather falling and her eyes where looking elsewhere and I want a mars bar came out I dont care im pregnant thats healthy eating right there , this baby is going to be obese the way shes eating

I had tolaugh at the end of the vlog tonight when she was going on about the feather falling and her eyes where looking elsewhere and I want a mars bar came out I dont care im pregnant thats healthy eating right there , this baby is going to be obese the way shes eating
Ha ha yeah that little mars bar grab completely changed the tone of the feather story...

Reactions: 4
Poor girl is probably on edge in her own bedroom now thinking there’s a chance he’s hiding in there for a ‘prank’. It’s disgusting to take away the one place a kid knows they can relax and not worry about anyone seeing them.

Reactions: 16
Just a quick hypothesis Sarah, but maybe you're feeling a bit rubbish because you're eating absolute rubbish????

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.