IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Izzy that was a real cry and possibly about more than just the 'emotional vlog'p possibly more about how her family nearly almost made it to rich and famous but her step dad had to ruin it...possibly how she was nearly in there with zoella etc but her step dad had to ruin it...possibly how she had a deal with Lego friends but her step dad had to ruin it...need I go on. Poor Izzy.

Reactions: 26
Which one is that? Do you know the title please? X
if i remember correctly it`s the vlog titled "where Isabelle goes sometimes"? She has to keep repeating "bio dad",,Sarah ,you need to start learning how to be a real MUM before you slag your daughter`s father off!

Reactions: 12
Poor Izzy that was a real cry and possibly about more than just the 'emotional vlog'p possibly more about how her family nearly almost made it to rich and famous but her step dad had to ruin it...possibly how she was nearly in there with zoella etc but her step dad had to ruin it...possibly how she had a deal with Lego friends but her step dad had to ruin it...need I go on. Poor Izzy.
It really must be awful for her. No one knows what they've said to her behind closed doors, but if he has given her the HELL NO! lecture, she must be so confused when her peers, and possibly her dad or their side of the family tell her that he's lieing

What a shame that Chris didn't do the right thing and Sarah chose to go along with it

Reactions: 11
It really must be awful for her. No one knows what they've said to her behind closed doors, but if he has given her the HELL NO! lecture, she must be so confused when her peers, and possibly her dad or their side of the family tell her that he's lieing

What a shame that Chris didn't do the right thing and Sarah chose to go along with it
Yep and then the whole issue with her not seeing her dad and seeing a therapist. They will be very lucky if isabelle comes out of this ok.

Reactions: 3
i think creepy needs to see a therapist for his problem
Which problem? I think there are many unfortunately and those are the ones we see

I couldn't imagine what he's really like in real life!

Reactions: 6
Thoughts on today’s Vlog:-
Gender reveal to Scummy Dixon snr in Nandos and he’s done a great trick wrapping baby boy presents up in pink paper. ( because we all know that wasn’t planned, down to Lazy buying the gifts herself)
Into Homesense and Creepy is very taken with the big outdoor Halloween decorations ( No need for those as no parents will be letting their kids near your house)
Creepy tells us Lazy has got a “big burning groin pain” ( My guess is syphilis or other STI )
Esme saying she can now tell friends at school about the baby on Friday instead of Monday ( So definitely original plan was weekend reveal)
All family watching reveal vlog Izzy and Chris crying ( Esme far too honest in the eyes to be in shot too long )
Lazy says they got 5k all positive comments ( Fails to mention the other 5k they deleted,questioning the Charity fiasco )
Lazy subliminal message to IFAM about “The Army of You guys behind us” ( Meaning keep up the trolling on our behalf)

Reactions: 21
if i remember correctly it`s the vlog titled "where Isabelle goes sometimes"? She has to keep repeating "bio dad",,Sarah ,you need to start learning how to be a real MUM before you slag your daughter`s father off!
Thanks I found it, it’s really sticks in throat to call him even her ‘biological Dad’ the whole video screams insecurity to me. If you have to keep repeating ‘Chris is her Dad’ with photo evidence it makes me wonder just who she’s convincing, herself? So many families are ‘blended’ now (I think that’s the term!) it’s really not anything unusual but it’s like she sees it as a flaw, something that makes her perfect family imperfect, it was quite sad to watch really. I imagine it’s been very acrimonious over the years despite her claiming that she and him and ‘his wife’ are all friends, we’ve all seen a peek of her passive aggressive way of playing victim, I can only imagine the exchanges they’ve had over the years especially with her Dad not being particularly enthusiastic about the YouTube business, imagine from his perspective your child publicly taking part of something you disagree with, that must’ve been incredibly hard for him to watch.

Reactions: 10
I imagine it was a release of all the negative things that have happened to her recently and the fact that she’s had to smile through it also she must miss her Brother on her Dads side and grandparents, that was the only opportunity she got to have a normal day without being filmed and having to act in a certain way. A day in the life of normal 13 year old girl would include a fair bit of door slamming and sibling squabbling and ‘you don’t understand me’ to their parents, she is playing a role at a home for views and I’m sure at school knowing what all her school friends know, I’d really hate to be trapped in a weird tv show with my step dad editing my videos about periods and having constant cameras around me, it’s so far from a normal grounded environment to grow up in!

Reactions: 18
Thanks I found it, it’s really sticks in throat to call him even her ‘biological Dad’ the whole video screams insecurity to me. If you have to keep repeating ‘Chris is her Dad’ with photo evidence it makes me wonder just who she’s convincing, herself? So many families are ‘blended’ now (I think that’s the term!) it’s really not anything unusual but it’s like she sees it as a flaw, something that makes her perfect family imperfect, it was quite sad to watch really. I imagine it’s been very acrimonious over the years despite her claiming that she and him and ‘his wife’ are all friends, we’ve all seen a peek of her passive aggressive way of playing victim, I can only imagine the exchanges they’ve had over the years especially with her Dad not being particularly enthusiastic about the YouTube business, imagine from his perspective your child publicly taking part of something you disagree with, that must’ve been incredibly hard for him to watch.
I was in similar situation with having two dads pretty much, my bio dad & then my step dad, which I viewed Just as my dads like nothing more of it and I’m assuming Izzy does/did the same, it was incredibly difficult to deal with the whole “missing out” thing even if we were also doing things etc so I can totally understand the difficulty of that and do feel for Izzy so much.
I do have an issue with how Sarah dealt with it, but again it’s in their way of “we won’t speak about it but will do in a sly way” like I understood they got questions asking where she was, but every other weekend she literally could’ve just said Izzy’s spending time with family etc or simply she’s at her dads like it doesn’t take much, you wouldn’t have to explain it if you didn’t want to? But I feel like there was always snide comments made & yeah fair enough that’s how you feel and they’re entitled obviously to feel that way however it doesn’t 1) need broadcasting to the internet 2) even in front of Izzy, keep your opinions to yourself.

Reactions: 8
It’s towards the end of the vlog when prinny is on a mad one, you catch a glimpse of Sarah dashing down the stairs, as well as you can hear her.
The ‘burning groin pain’ must come on very quickly, one minutes she’s running down the stairs the next she’s limping up them?! I loved the ‘wave of exhaustion’ that came over her after wolfing down a massive Nando’s before 12 noon, not just I’ve ate too much and I’m feeling lazy so I’m going to go to sleep this afternoon cause I can, no it’s a ‘wave of exhaustion’ this is going to be a very loooooong pregnancy, will she ever bloom?

Reactions: 7
I imagine it was a release of all the negative things that have happened to her recently and the fact that she’s had to smile through it also she must miss her Brother on her Dads side and grandparents, that was the only opportunity she got to have a normal day without being filmed and having to act in a certain way. A day in the life of normal 13 year old girl would include a fair bit of door slamming and sibling squabbling and ‘you don’t understand me’ to their parents, she is playing a role at a home for views and I’m sure at school knowing what all her school friends know, I’d really hate to be trapped in a weird tv show with my step dad editing my videos about periods and having constant cameras around me, it’s so far from a normal grounded environment to grow up in!
Yep I have a 13 year old daughter and i have been a 13 year old daughter...and their vlogs are definately not a true representation of the life of a 13 year old especially one with younger siblings. There is fighting crying stomping slamming doors wanting to go out with friends multiple sleepovers friendship troubles and all the usual issues of family life. That is normality.

Reactions: 10
I actually laughed out loud at the vlog tonight, after moaning her whole pregnancy (14 weeks of it, we still have 26 weeks to go) about how ill she is, pains, rashes, puking and more. Isla says she has a rash and is told to ''shut up and stop moaning their not in a doctors surgery and the ifam dont want to know.'' HAHAHAHAHA oh my god I died lol. It can only ever be the Sarah show. Poor Isla is not allowed to be ill or have a rash she has to be the tv show child that is happy all the time and living her best life ever lol.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.