IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Isabelles dad thinks to all this. I know I wouldn't want my teenage daughter in the house with creepy

Reactions: 11
Reign is the name of Kourtney Kardashian's youngest little boy - bet they're calling it the same to think they're hip/cool/different/stylish

Reactions: 6
Totally agree with you, and as for the comment you have always wanted a brother I think that was a disgusting thing to say, she must miss her brother who she saw regularly and is the same relation to her as Esme and Isla are.
Sarah is a bitter jealous twisted mess when it comes to Isabelle and her dad and his family. ive seen pictures of her with him and she looks another child, no make up, no posing, just a genuinely happy young lady, her dad and his wife look very very happy together and sarah is bitter. she wants to be the best parent she wants chris to be isabelles dad as thats what in her shallow thought is a perfect family. shes to blame for isabelle. in every video isabelle went sarah was making a fuss and making isabelle awkward. she made out if isabelle went to her dads house she would be missing out on days out etc. she put him down constantly. fact Sarah hes more than a man than Chris and you cant handle it.
sorry to go on. this situation is close to my heart what my children would give to see their dad yet sarah is controlling that situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

This family vloggers i found is legit trying to sounds and be like the Ingham Family, to the point where its just creepy!
I don't know if it's because they figured, the formula worked for them, so there just mimicking it in hope to become famous, orrr they are obssesed with The Inghams, to the point they want to be them.

Reactions: 4

This family vloggers i found is legit trying to sounds and be like the Ingham Family, to the point where its just creepy!
I don't know if it's because they figured, the formula worked for them, so there just mimicking it in hope to become famous, orrr they are obssesed with The Inghams, to the point they want to be them.
I didn’t think it was possible for anyone’s voice to be more annoying than Sarah’s but I could only bare about 10 seconds of that :ROFLMAO:
EDIT: Oh God, just realised their pinned video is a ridiculous mountain of presents opening. Title is even Christmas Morning Present Opening: Emotional you couldn't make it up :LOL:

Reactions: 3

her voice does my head in! skimmed through their christmas present opening video, yep trying to be the Minghams

she even says literally like the minghams

her voice does my head in! skimmed through their christmas present opening video, yep trying to be the Minghams

she even says literally like the minghams
Watched a few of their vlogs in the past. The mums voice is painful. I hate the way she talks to that toddler too. Jackson go out? Jackson want drink? She barely puts him down then wonders why he's so clingy. Worse than the Inghams and that's saying something

Reactions: 1
Omg!Sarah would be like Bonnie Hollein (??).When they were demonetized she went crazy ,contacted youtube ,and did everything to get it put back!! This would be the most click baited hate filled vlog ever ,and ,of course ,the "haters" would be blamed ,not the morally lacking twosome ,and their hideous actions!
She the UK version of bonnie

Reactions: 1
I remember lazy and creepy going to court for Izzy not yet but if I was the judge I look at the claims against creepy

yes yes yes ive always said this about gibson vlogs.. especially last years christmas tbumb nail was identical to ingjam family the year previous. this family high pitched squeels are painful. tbey should have their own page

When i watch isabelle in videos i find it kinda weird how sarah and chris try and dumb her down.. i remember being 13 and wanted to act more grown up and try and avoid playing with toys etc... where as isabelle they show her quite like child like for the younger viewers... i dont know maybe its just where im from but the 13 year old girls were obsessed with boys, justin bieber and going into the city centre and hanging about. Not hanging with your family haha well that was me at 13 anyways

Reactions: 9
When i watch isabelle in videos i find it kinda weird how sarah and chris try and dumb her down.. i remember being 13 and wanted to act more grown up and try and avoid playing with toys etc... where as isabelle they show her quite like child like for the younger viewers... i dont know maybe its just where im from but the 13 year old girls were obsessed with boys, justin bieber and going into the city centre and hanging about. Not hanging with your family haha well that was me at 13 anyways
I agree. They are always dragging her away on holidays for the vlogs too, she never really seems to see her friends. They were away for the entire summer holidays this year too. None of the kids got a break from the camera once. Very sad.

i think creepy wants to be her dad full time lazy back him up that why there going to court and her real dad will have to be in court too
sorry creepy but are you isabelles real dad HELL NO ,imagine creepy someone trying to take ownership of one of your children. hate these 2 ..

I hope Isabelles dad has gathered all the info on creepy up. There is no way a judge would let creepy be her full time dad. I'm sure Isabelle used to go with her grandparents on holiday too? So she's not only missing her dad but the whole of her dad's side. Got to feel for her dad and his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s very strange to think I was 14 when I first started drinking with my friends. Not saying that my behaviour was acceptable at all - but it was just the done thing in my area, and I’m pretty sure across many places in the UK. I definitely wouldn’t have been interested in LOL dolls or hanging around with my younger sisters every weekend.

Reactions: 16
I think if she's doing what she wants to do then its fine, but if they're kind of expecting her to act younger then thats not good. I can kind of relate because I didn't really drink until second year of college and felt a bit 'weird' compared to other kids at school because of it. I hope she doesn't feel pressure to look/act a certain way, from her peers or her parents. I think thats why I kind of like Esme the most as she seems the most herself?

I honestly hope Isabelle's dad is doing something behind the scenes to get Isabelle! Chris acts so weird with her with the whole 'babe' and 'gorgeous' and hiding under her bed! I wouldn't be happy if I was Isabelle's dad!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sarah is a bitter jealous twisted mess when it comes to Isabelle and her dad and his family. ive seen pictures of her with him and she looks another child, no make up, no posing, just a genuinely happy young lady, her dad and his wife look very very happy together and sarah is bitter. she wants to be the best parent she wants chris to be isabelles dad as thats what in her shallow thought is a perfect family. shes to blame for isabelle. in every video isabelle went sarah was making a fuss and making isabelle awkward. she made out if isabelle went to her dads house she would be missing out on days out etc. she put him down constantly. fact Sarah hes more than a man than Chris and you cant handle it.
sorry to go on. this situation is close to my heart what my children would give to see their dad yet sarah is controlling that situation.
It spoke volumes because she couldn't bring herself in vlogs to say Isabelle is at her Dad's..just watch the video explaining where she is.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.