IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the girl who had the liver transplant highlighted in @raccoonlivesmatter last video. They mentioned cancer in the full vlog they did.
I've tried looking up that account (Twitter shows as suspended) and YouTube just shows videos of racoons (I got distracted for a while watching them. What cheeky little critters they are) Any chance you can url link to the actual video? Thanks

Reactions: 2
Confirmation direct from Julia's House
He will just say this is all fake and photo shopped! This situation is getting worse. That money could have helped and thanks to his “alleged” actions , seriously ill children are missing out.

Reactions: 8
I've tried looking up that account (Twitter shows as suspended) and YouTube just shows videos of racoons (I got distracted for a while watching them. What cheeky little critters they are) Any chance you can url link to the actual video? Thanks
https://youtu.be/twStwSCZOPjKQQ
For some reason my phone is crap for embedding videos... It's here or you can scroll back about 4 pages and find the video should still work if you click on it!

Julia's House said they'd had a lot of messages regarding the donations made to the Inghams. I'm hoping they put a public statement on their Facebook page and out Chris and Sarah for the liars they are

Reactions: 11
I bet Go Fund me have been contacting him for weeks if not months about the money
Go Fund Me are getting huge amounts of negative press at the moment after a homeless man who gave a lady his last $20 got ripped off to the tune of £300k after the lady he helped set up a go fund me, then spent most of it on herself and partner. They also take a far bigger percentage of money raised than is ethical or necessary, so I wouldn't necessarily believe that they were in any way trying to get the Ingham's to release the money

https://youtu.be/twStwSCZOPjKQQ
For some reason my phone is crap for embedding videos... It's here or you can scroll back about 4 pages and find the video should still work if you click on it!
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately it's saying video is not available. Wonder if they've taken it down? Or a take down request?

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately it's saying video is not available. Wonder if they've taken it down? Or a take down request?
Scroll back a few pages see if the video works there for you probably my stupid link!

Reactions: 1
@MrMagoo
The actual Ingham video is one after Christmas when Sarah gets her pot off or she has a check up... Had only watched a handful of Ingham videos as I found them odd. She's actually complaining she's got a cough or cold or something... Remember she's never ill guys and she goes and visits regardless. Am sure they say she's got cancer and has had to have a liver transplant. However if it's not about them... They don't bloody care or take in information in. Cancer probably sounded good for the cameras.

Reactions: 3
I bet Go Fund me have been contacting him for weeks if not months about the money
Could they have not changed the details so it went direct to Julia's House? I don't know how it works but surely that would have been a better option than just not doing anything?!

Could they have not changed the details so it went direct to Julia's House? I don't know how it works but surely that would have been a better option than just not doing anything?!
I wouldn't have been surprised if Chris removed his email address or whatever he did presuming exactly that would happen. Even though the money would still be raised through them and the charity didn't want it..

Chris probably thougt oh well if they haven't got my bank details they will have to give it to the charity. However I think the rules are you as the fundraiser are always responsible to give the money to charity. At a push they have to give it to the chosen charity I bet they would. However go fund me knew the money needed to be refunded to the people who donated. So maybe Julia's house contacted them. Who knows!

Typical Ingham's though bury it under the carpet pretend it will go away!

In this screenshot, does it look to anyone else like they've blanked the date out? I thought it looked like gmail on an iphone and usually under where it says 'Chris Ingham to Gofundme' I would expect to see a date? Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.
he's 100% blanked the date, you can see the bottom of each letter is ever so slightly cut off

Reactions: 3
In this screenshot, does it look to anyone else like they've blanked the date out? I thought it looked like gmail on an iphone and usually under where it says 'Chris Ingham to Gofundme' I would expect to see a date? Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.
Maybe my screen is tilted funny but I see "8m", like sent 8 minutes ago?

Reactions: 4
That's 8 minutes since he posted the screenshot on Instagram. It's the message further down the page which I was referring to.

On the grey bar at the top next to his fan name (why oh why has he not grown out of this delonge thing??) anyway yes I see 8m too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.