IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are really getting desperate now by bringing the gender reveal forward as a distraction. No-one really cares whether it's a boy or a girl and it certainly won't distract from the scandals.

Reactions: 18
Creepy freak me out calling his kids gorgeous and babe I wonder if skinny dipped with beenie hat on
It's really odd...in vlogs he's there keeping his t shirt on to hide his gingerness..

Get a young girl though he's offering skinny dipping or how did he put it to Hayley it's the law to take your trousers off...bet she was thrilled by ginger spiders poking from his under wear unless he went the whole hog which really isn't worth thinking about...

Surely his kids must think he's odd the only man in a swimming pool with a t shirt on!

Reactions: 4
They are really getting desperate now by bringing the gender reveal forward as a distraction. No-one really cares whether it's a boy or a girl and it certainly won't distract from the scandals.
Surely there must be more in the closet to come...and this time clickbait will not save them!

I think they need reporting to YouTube for the charity fiasco to make the point yet gain that the people in the UK are taking it seriously!

Reactions: 10
Surely there must be more in the closet to come...and this time clickbait will not save them!

I think they need reporting to YouTube for the charity fiasco to make the point yet gain that the people in the UK are taking it seriously!
Got keep up the views up some how

Reactions: 2
I'm a little disappointed we haven't had Sarah, Chris or one of the extended family sock puppet accounts on here for a few days.

You know the ones. They normally start 'Hi everyone, I came here from GG and I like to chat as much as the next person but you're all evil trolls and haters and will pay the price! Be careful what you are saying etc!

The friendly opening is, I believe a witty imitation on how many of us start comments on the Ingham's accounts to remind the IFAM cult of Chris' vile misdemeanors. Still, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and all that ?

Come on give us all a giggle! Maybe you can chuck in another we know who you are! for good measure ????

Reactions: 15
Was this ever verified as being true? I’m sure someone previously said the girl had posted something about it being so. Maybe someone could provide the links to original messages? If it is true, I find it hard to get my head round why you would do such a thing. Such a simple request to sort out with the free merch. If the day out was more difficult to be arranged, a courteous response and maybe a video chat or personalised response would again, not have been difficult to arrange
I just managed to find the original message. It was posted on Jess' Dear Chris Ingham video.

beth1.png

Reactions: 6
I just managed to find the original message. It was posted on Jess' Dear Chris Ingham video.

View attachment 934
Thanks for finding that. I think there will be quite a few people haven't seen it, and it is a timely reminder for everyone just how vile these two are. Honestly how can they even sleep at night doing stuff like this?

Absolutely indefensible behaviour

Reactions: 10
Sarah should have kept her big trap shut yesterday and not waded into the donations debate, then Chris could have been the baddie and she would have stayed squeaky clean. He could have faded into the background of the vlogs (forever hopefully) and she could have attempted to be the brand and continued on. But now they have both been tainted (again) as 100% deceptive and untrustworthy.
Who on earth would want their brand to be associated with them? Nope can’t think of one.
They really are short sighted.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone watched Sarah's 'How we make money on YouTube' video on IFAMEXTRAS I think she needs to update it :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
She even admitted herself yesterday that brands don’t come near them for fear of the “haters” hmm don’t think you can pin the blame on us love!

Reactions: 14
She even admitted herself yesterday that brands don’t come near them for fear of the “haters” hmm don’t think you can pin the blame on us love!
Somehow I don't see them getting anymore brand deals for mobile phones with enhanced parental control features :oops:

Sarah - You may talk down to your audience but surely you are not so stupid that you think brands don't want to go near you just because everyone that isn't in your cult (Not my words, I believe it was the Sun Online that used that term) dislikes you and your husband for how you have both conducted yourselves?

You both brought this on. Your management dropped you because you are not worth the hassle and you were tarnishing their brand - You know this and this is why you are losing your temper with the comments. There are plenty more irrelevant vloggers out there doing the exact same crap day in day out as you and probably have the same audience. What makes you think you are so special?

• Heart
Has anyone watched Sarah's 'How we make money on YouTube' video on IFAMEXTRAS I think she needs to update it :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I genuinely don't know how anyone would want to subscribe or stay subscribed after watching that. She comes across terribly. From making out she's a trooper for taking out 20 minutes of her Sunday to make a monetised video. To the seething low key hostility bubbling behind the surface as she explains why she is making a vlog she didn't really want to make and hoping it will shut people up. I stopped watching after she said surgeons may work harder than vloggers. Maybe she got may and do mixed up, but I just couldn't take anymore!

Reactions: 11
It does amuse me to think of Chris logging on to delete the hate comments and realising that his wife has been opening her mouth again :LOL:. Can't imagine the conversations arguments that are going on in their house at the moment!

It does amuse me to think of Chris logging on to delete the hate comments and realising that his wife has been opening her mouth again :LOL:. Can't imagine the conversations arguments that are going on in their house at the moment!
I was just thinking she would have been at the marathon Wednesday night dancing when this all happened last night wouldn’t she? So he wouldn’t have been with her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.