IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Isabelle still see her dad? Not seen her go there for ages.
She hasn’t no but was down to her own choice as think she had some issues with it all, what those issues were I’m not sure, luckily they weren’t broadcast.

Reactions: 2
You quoting joey from friends here ? didn’t he use this line during the telethon fundraiser ?
I think you can kill two birds with one stone here. Stick it to the inghams by rubbing it in that people are finding alternative ways to donate while also donating to the charity at the same time ☺
I’ve always admired Joey, tbh ;)

Reactions: 1
He really is a special kind of moron that one. My favourite line of his yesterday was USA police wouldn't be interested in investigating Chris as he and Jess are British
The way he writes is similar to that horror YT management. Time will tell.

The girls don't seem to go to gymnastics or swimming anymore and I don't remember them mentioning it. It would be a shame if they are missing it because of their father.

Reactions: 4
The girls don't seem to go to gymnastics or swimming anymore and I don't remember them mentioning it. It would be a shame if they are missing it because of their father.
Sarah uploaded a picture on Instagram of Isla at ballet yesterday, so maybe they’re just starting back after their holiday or they’ve not been mentioning it

This might already have been covered (apologies if it has) but spotted this comment on the Real Inghams insta last night. This should be made more public - yet another example of the scum that are Chris and Sarah Ingham. More parents of the kids who unknowingly watch this tit show thinking they're the most inspirational :rolleyes: thing EVER! need to know what they're really like. Absolutely bleeping scum to use a young girl with cancer solely for views, making idle promises that they no intention on following through!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
This might already have been covered (apologies if it has) but spotted this comment on the Real Inghams insta last night. This should be made more public - yet another example of the scum that are Chris and Sarah Ingham. More parents of the kids who unknowingly watch this tit show thinking they're the most inspirational :rolleyes: thing EVER! need to know what they're really like. Absolutely bleeping scum to use a young girl with cancer solely for views, making idle promises that they no intention on following through!!
Was this ever verified as being true? I’m sure someone previously said the girl had posted something about it being so. Maybe someone could provide the links to original messages? If it is true, I find it hard to get my head round why you would do such a thing. Such a simple request to sort out with the free merch. If the day out was more difficult to be arranged, a courteous response and maybe a video chat or personalised response would again, not have been difficult to arrange

He really is a special kind of moron that one. My favourite line of his yesterday was USA police wouldn't be interested in investigating Chris as he and Jess are British
Remember folks, next time you’re in the States, and your fellow British diners at the next table are eating a bit to loudly, why not beat them senseless and steal all their money safe in the knowledge that when the police are called you can provide your get out of jail card. ‘We’re all British’!

Reactions: 18
You can donate to Julia’s House online. Several Twitter users have sent a fiver each. It’s being hashtagged #idonatedfortheimghams

I’ll be stuffed if JH are going to lose out because of that pair.
I think we all feel likewise ,however there`s absolutely NO way i`m hash tagging it (donated for the inghams!).!Disgraceful they held off transfering peoples` money for 4 months! Quite happy to give to such a great cause though.(y)

Reactions: 6
Theres no excuses for withholding money, and could od mentioned it on a vlog, creepy easily could of said in his hell no video when he was saying about his poor family that due to those accusations the charity couldnt take the money and refunds were being given back, BUT HELL NO no mention strangely until everyone started questioning it and their story HELL NO doesnt match Julias house...think they was hoping it wouldnt be mentioned and they could keep it. we know how money hungry they are.

Reactions: 6
Another one of the Mingham trolls showing the usual disgusting behaviour this morning on twitter. Calling a Children’s Hospice Charity for refusing the donation. I will be sending screenshots of that 4B87ABF4-F86F-4E6B-873A-25276823D551.jpeg to the Julia’s House for the attention of their legal team.

Reactions: 10
Another one of the Mingham trolls showing the usual disgusting behaviour this morning on twitter. Calling a Children’s Hospice Charity for refusing the donation. I will be sending screenshots of that View attachment 924to the Julia’s House for the attention of their legal team.
I only mentioned yesterday about how I hope the charity don’t get stick for this and just look, some disgusting human being has called them scum for not accepting the money. A charity FFS!! I hope some serious action is taken as I’m lost for words! Vile filth ( Sarah & Chris) attracting more vile filth (trolls/Ifam worshippers) that’s what it is

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Was this ever verified as being true? I’m sure someone previously said the girl had posted something about it being so. Maybe someone could provide the links to original messages? If it is true, I find it hard to get my head round why you would do such a thing. Such a simple request to sort out with the free merch. If the day out was more difficult to be arranged, a courteous response and maybe a video chat or personalised response would again, not have been difficult to arrange
It's the girl who had the liver transplant highlighted in @raccoonlivesmatter last video. They mentioned cancer in the full vlog they did.

I don’t get how unbelievably inept Lazy and Creep are at managing their PR.

Makes me realise how useless Chris must have been in his previous job, bet he was an idiotic prat who couldn’t ever be trusted with any real responsibility or power.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
In this screenshot, does it look to anyone else like they've blanked the date out? I thought it looked like gmail on an iphone and usually under where it says 'Chris Ingham to Gofundme' I would expect to see a date? Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
In this screenshot, does it look to anyone else like they've blanked the date out? I thought it looked like gmail on an iphone and usually under where it says 'Chris Ingham to Gofundme' I would expect to see a date? Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.
I’ve literally just been on his stories and thought the same thing. Also the wording, it’s almost like he knew the tit was about to hit the fan and so hurriedly sent an email to cover his tracks.
I’m sure Go fund me won’t release details from their end so there is no comeback as such for him. I’d bet half my house that he didn’t send any messages until this month and more than likely when he saw it was being mentioned on here.
This is why I think we need to be careful with what we share, we’re giving them too many hints and headstarts.

Reactions: 12
I haven't a clue because I don't do iPhones or iPads

However knowing what charlatans they are I can see them doing things like that. Anything to show some sort of receipts. I mean his response yesterday was trolls saying hateful things. Too thick to realise it was an official statement from Julia's House about why they were not accepting the money. Then Sarah and rage and contradictions.... Well that's just was the icing on the cake!

Reactions: 5
I’ve literally just been on his stories and thought the same thing. Also the wording, it’s almost like he knew the tit was about to hit the fan and so hurriedly sent an email to cover his tracks.
I’m sure Go fund me won’t release details from their end so there is no comeback as such for him. I’d bet half my house that he didn’t send any messages until this month and more than likely when he saw it was being mentioned on here.
This is why I think we need to be careful with what we share, we’re giving them too many hints and headstarts.
I bet Go Fund me have been contacting him for weeks if not months about the money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.