IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look I am in no way saying what he said was even morally correct, because it’s not. At all, I am not even defending him in the slightest because I find the whole thing completely sickening. However by calling him a weirdo, he can instantly deny that. Which I was responding to the other poster, in regards to certain things said that could potentially help the Ingham’s. In the eyes of the UK law, he is not classed as a paedophile and from that point people had started to make assumptions about what he was like with the girls, which again helps them by complaining about the rumours being spread.. because that is all speculation.
(Again this was in reply to another commenter but yes regardless of context there is no reason a 30+ year old man should be messaging teens)
Spot on. Blurring the lines between when a person is or isn't a pedophile is not helping anyone but Chris. There is a huge misconception around that word and many people use it for adults who are attracted to children 14 and up. We all know there is a fine line here, but the law is the law, and you cannot be legally charged with being a pedophile once victims are over 13 years of age

If people hadn't used that word it's very unlikely we would have got a 22 minute pity Chris video, or one of any length for that matter

Reactions: 3
You can donate to Julia’s House online. Several Twitter users have sent a fiver each. It’s being hashtagged #idonatedfortheimghams

I’ll be stuffed if JH are going to lose out because of that pair.
I'd rather they used the hashtag #idonatedinsteadoftheinghams

Reactions: 14
We should set up another fund for Julia's House. Not mention the Inghams but by promoting their page positively we could get them their expected donation plus more!
Let's turn this negative Ingham situation into a positive.
I think it will be interesting to see who really wants to support the cause as well as see the Inghams burn.
I would gladly see them being dragged for this but the charity did the right thing taking a stand and making the decision to distance themselves from this fundraiser on behalf of the girls who have come forward. I hate to see them punished because they made a choice many companies and advertisers won’t do.

Really hope people do decide to support Julia house. They were used as a pr stunt and they’ve been the ones to lose out now.

Reactions: 19
I will be donating directly to Julia's House as I don't want the family's surname getting a mention!
The hashtag, I believe is there to point out that people don’t want JH to miss out on a useful donation, purely because of the selfish actions of these folk. The hashtag isn’t really the issue, and honestly, using a hashtag doesn’t sit well with me- what is it they say? You donate money, and you do it for the cause. The minute your publicise it on social media, you do it for yourself. My original post on the matter was really just to say that you can donate directly via the website, and I hope a lot of people will.

It makes me wonder when we’ll see the evidence of the big box of Spinmaster stuff being donated, and the funds from I’s birthday. It’s all gone very quiet on that front, too... they have previous on this.

Reactions: 9
Spot on. Blurring the lines between when a person is or isn't a pedophile is not helping anyone but Chris. There is a huge misconception around that word and many people use it for adults who are attracted to children 14 and up. We all know there is a fine line here, but the law is the law, and you cannot be legally charged with being a pedophile once victims are over 13 years of age

If people hadn't used that word it's very unlikely we would have got a 22 minute pity Chris video, or one of any length for that matter
We have to be so careful to remain factual here. He’s not a paedophile... calling him that allows him to blister through things, centring his pity party on being called names. Now, if the allegations regarding Blackpool bear fruit, we can reconsider.

For now, we have to choose language carefully, so we don’t jeopardise ourselves, and so we don’t jeopardise any legal proceedings that might come out of this. It would be tragic if social media was the downfall of all of this.

Reactions: 10
I’m seeing hints they have been demonetised (I think that’s how you spell it) I would have agreed until tonight when an ad came up. I’m not sure how it all works if somebody could clarify?

Reactions: 1
And also have faked a Jess account liking things that sticks up for creepy..they really did pick winners to troll for them didn’t they!

I just can't get over people's morals! The Ingham supporters need to take a long look at themselves.

I think they need to look at the situation morally rather than legally.

Would any parent be happy with their son/daughter with an example dob 2/9/2002 (16) so just gone into year 11 at school being pursued or dating a 34 year old?

Now that's without the grooming and using your power/influence/fame/secrecy to attract/trap said minor.

Can you imagine being 34 and collecting your other half from school?

Now that's some creepy sh*t!!!

Reactions: 10
I just can't get over people's morals! The Ingham supporters need to take a long look at themselves.

I think they need to look at the situation morally rather than legally.

Would any parent be happy with their son/daughter with an example dob 2/9/2002 (16) so just gone into year 11 at school being pursued or dating a 34 year old?

Now that's without the grooming and using your power/influence/fame/secrecy to attract/trap said minor.

Can you imagine being 34 and collecting your other half from school?

Now that's some creepy sh*t!!!
Can I just say I am a 35 year old with kids at 17 & 15..

Reactions: 6
A bit different to the actual official charity statement ???
How can we believe his email from the 8th of August as proof.... remember emails and links and screenshots can all be easily faked according to the Ifam and creepy and lazy. A 16 year old girl created a whole list of fake screenshots and twitter accounts cz she was a jealous troll ? c'mon Chris we need real proof that you sent this email at all.

Reactions: 12
And also have faked a Jess account liking things that sticks up for creepy..they really did pick winners to troll for them didn’t they!
You’re right there, this is the knob that was arguing with Emma Kenny on twitter. He’s admitting to everyone that Creepy sent the messages. As usual another fine choice Minghams? D3D46ABC-58B6-4EF1-945B-E4FB8B6F5B1D.jpeg

Reactions: 12
How can we believe his email from the 8th of August as proof.... remember emails and links and screenshots can all be easily faked according to the Ifam and creepy and lazy. A 16 year old girl created a whole list of fake screenshots and twitter accounts cz she was a jealous troll ? c'mon Chris we need real proof that you sent this email at all.
All the email says on the 8th August is the gofund me account can’t accept donations because HE has not set up withdrawals. He needed to set withdraws so he could accept donations AGAIN.

Personally I think he went on to the gofund me account and deleted his bank details for the withdrawals so it couldn’t happen hence him getting that email. As I imagine no donations would have been able to be made in the first place without a withdrawals bank details in place.

All the email shows to me is if he did Nothing they were going to refund the donations so they had someone else to blame!!

Reactions: 4
You’re right there, this is the knob that was arguing with Emma Kenny on twitter. He’s admitting to everyone that Creepy sent the messages. As usual another fine choice Minghams?View attachment 922
He really is a special kind of moron that one. My favourite line of his yesterday was USA police wouldn't be interested in investigating Chris as he and Jess are British

Reactions: 4
The hashtag, I believe is there to point out that people don’t want JH to miss out on a useful donation, purely because of the selfish actions of these folk. The hashtag isn’t really the issue, and honestly, using a hashtag doesn’t sit well with me- what is it they say? You donate money, and you do it for the cause. The minute your publicise it on social media, you do it for yourself. My original post on the matter was really just to say that you can donate directly via the website, and I hope a lot of people will.

It makes me wonder when we’ll see the evidence of the big box of Spinmaster stuff being donated, and the funds from I’s birthday. It’s all gone very quiet on that front, too... they have previous on this.
You quoting joey from friends here ? didn’t he use this line during the telethon fundraiser ?
I think you can kill two birds with one stone here. Stick it to the inghams by rubbing it in that people are finding alternative ways to donate while also donating to the charity at the same time ☺

Wow, okay. That's a lot to process. How is it that this family cannot stay away from drama? The more they try to fight (aka make threats, avoid and outright lie) the bigger the hole they dig. Can't they see how they are destroying their own lives?
God help that poor baby if it comes out looking anything but sooooo cute and gorgeous. Photoshopping Esme is absurd. If they could be considered even reasonably intelligent I would suggest they are trolling us but we all know that's probably not the case.
Have the "best lawyers" in the UK given up on them? Views are slipping, fans are drifting, no one really cares what gender the baby is. Is there even a baby? This charity situation is the cherry on the icing on the pile of tit cake they have created.

Reactions: 8
http://nzh.tw/12128146
Drake (age 31) DM’s Millie Bobby Brown from Stranger Things (age 14) to say he misses her and gives advice on boyfriends. Obviously Chris Ingham has started a new trend.
Hopefully link to article works for you guys.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.