IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m unsure what caption it is you’re referring to? I read a post that clearly implies the money has been stolen. It also ends with ‘#fraud is a serious allegation’ despite there being no allegations other than that which the poster implies themselves!

This in my opinion helps no one other than the Inghams
Ohhh sorry I’ve just gone back and looked and you were referring to the post beforehand whereas I was referring to the one with the full email where they said about the fact that they denied their donations etc..
So that was my bad sorry!

Thank you. I've tried to stay away from adding simply tweets/evidence in my videos because there are so many other people doing that angle. However i do think it's quite telling that Emma Kenny is giving her very good opinion on the matter. That 'John Smith' is ridiculous trying to argue against her professional opinion!

I'll see if i can incorporate some of her screenshots and, as you say, links to her credentials.

Incidentally, another video will be up in the coming days, just about collated enough material for it.
I don't do Twitter and I only view Twitter if I go incognito as I use my phone and it tells me to sign in. Only via links

However from what I have seen about Twitter and people using it is it's other YouTubers speaking out so to speak...as mentioned her Jack maaate takes a lot of credit.

I think this is why Emma Kenny is actually significant and if it wasn't for this site and a link here I would never have seen she was in the debate which to me is absolutely massive. She is a brilliant psychologist. She's in the media. However certain people don't realise because she's not seen on soaps and the like.. I believe if she's staying Chris is certain things then surely it's to be believed. It's just a tragedy Jess and the other girls don't realise the significance of someone like her speaking out for them.

For those who think nah a psychiatrists hold more self esteem. It's not necessarily true. Psychiatrists are doctors. So they do the medical training like any other doctor does. Then they choose what they want to do...so say if they want to be a psychiatrist then then do the identical courses to psychologists. However as they have a medical degree this enables them to prescribe medication too. So the training or study for mind and behaviour the psychology part is exactly the same.

I honestly think you do a great job @raccoonlivesmatter

Reactions: 12
Ohhh sorry I’ve just gone back and looked and you were referring to the post beforehand whereas I was referring to the one with the full email where they said about the fact that they denied their donations etc..
So that was my bad sorry!
No worries. I get that the real ingham's insta account wants to see justice like we all do, but some of their ways of pursuing it sometimes play into that awful pairs hands.

Reactions: 1
The trolls have been very quiet on twitter today, maybe they have taken our advice and realised they weren’t helping the situation in any way shaped or form, or they’ve run out of money!

Reactions: 3
So let me get this straight.
The JH funds were raised in May, and for some inexplicable reason the Inghams didn’t transfer the donations straight away. Odd.

Then they ‘forget’ about donating and by the time they can be arsed to help those poor children in need, it’s too late and the allegations have come out and quite rightly JH have declined to be associated with them in any way, shape or form. So the donations are left lying around in an account while Lazy and Creep swan off to Oz.

More time passes with not a dickybird mentioned by the Inghams about an update.
But then as if by magic, it’s mentioned on here just 2 days ago, and suddenly the Inghams are all action stations. Coincidence much.

Then Chris defends himself by sharing correspondence without dates on. Suspicious much. ( ie he only just addressed this with gofundme I bet in the last 24hours).

Even his smug solicitor must be raising a disbelieving eyebrow at this epic fail by the Inghams.
But now trying to wriggle their way out of it without providing an honest explanation to their supporters is just outright deception. Can they sink any lower???

Reactions: 26
Worth a watch from 12.15. They don't mention creepy directly, but the conversation certainly applies to him

Obviously YouTube aren’t taking these things seriously enough as Chris is still Poisoning the well

Reactions: 9
Shame they don't appear to have taken action on the Ingham channel though...yet.
I was going to say the same because am sure a lot of people have reported him...should not matter in my opinion how big a channel is whether it has 100 subscribers or 100 million... Should all be treated the same.

If they only worry about the ones that are most popular well their policies suck!

Reactions: 12
Thank you. I've tried to stay away from adding simply tweets/evidence in my videos because there are so many other people doing that angle. However i do think it's quite telling that Emma Kenny is giving her very good opinion on the matter. That 'John Smith' is ridiculous trying to argue against her professional opinion!

I'll see if i can incorporate some of her screenshots and, as you say, links to her credentials.

Incidentally, another video will be up in the coming days, just about collated enough material for it.
Where’s the link for the last one?

So the Charity collection was finished and the money due to be paid to the charity at least 6 weeks before any of the Creepy facts came out. Yet Lazy insinuates that the Hospice would not accept the money and were being inundated with hate from people because of the association with Creepy.
NO.HELL.NO
Total and utter lies and deflection. Let’s all ignore the fact that a Children’s Hospice Charity actually refused your donation because your husband is a pervert and a sexual predator.
His actions towards Jess constitute a Felony charge in the US and the messages have been proven by the UK Police.
Get your head out of your arse you dumb bint, the game is up.
I hope you get a letter in the post from the Charity’s solicitor because your actions in this are indefensible.

Reactions: 31
No worries. I get that the real ingham's insta account wants to see justice like we all do, but some of their ways of pursuing it sometimes play into that awful pairs hands.
I feel like it’s just kinda messy because it’s taking it from here there and everywhere & because it’s just screenshots it’s not also in chronological order.

I don’t think anyone would have contacted the charity to tell them not to accept the money so she’s got to be talking rubbish.

Reactions: 9
I’m so confused right now, how on earth, with her husband being a creep, and now even a charity for sick children don’t want any association with them, does she actually leave the house? I mean how could you actually have the balls to show your face on YouTube or in public, surely any normal person would be having a breakdown or something?! It makes you think thought, I know she loves her money but how can anyone in their right minds enjoy life or having the money through these ways?! I honestly think with the charity it was never going to make it to julias house, there was no reason it wasn’t transferred the next day after fund raising, no normal person would forget they raised a grand for charity!

Reactions: 26
I feel like it’s just kinda messy because it’s taking it from here there and everywhere & because it’s just screenshots it’s not also in chronological order.
That's a problem I've had with that account for ages. Anyone that mentions about screen grabs in incorrect order, stuff out of context, sources etc just get told to read everything which won't get you anywhere.

With regard to the donations, with everything that's been going on, I'm a little surprised some think they would commit fraud for £1000 against a children's charity. That would surely have been the final nail in their 'TV Show' coffin

Reactions: 2
There must be more we can do to take these disgusting humans off YouTube. We just need a way to get more of these scandals in the limelight. So many naive parents do not know what their children are watching - if only they knew

Reactions: 3
I said I reckon they were keeping the money for themselves (or attempting to). The fact that it wasn't donated back when it was raised is odd, as it only takes what, a week for gofundme transfers to clear.

Hope people that donated are able to get their money back.

Honestly if it has been refused its hilarious (although I do feel for the charity/kids), because I don't think they cared about the cause or the charity much anyway. Its like when celebrities attach themselves to a random charity that they feel will give them exposure, but don't care much about the cause/work that charity is doing. (Not saying all celebs are like this, but some you can tell just think 'oh this will make me more high profile'). I think thats what they were attempting to do.

Reactions: 5
Found this online. Pretty sure the Ingham Family tick a good few of these boxes as to why the donation was refused.
EDBC8447-A59E-4403-BC19-3864947BF301.png
7AF02594-444B-4D8D-8726-1D1CA417A420.png
13C4154F-BEEA-4351-A79D-871A1FF12FF5.png
0AD7C55F-01AD-4811-B657-75E06B14B2D7.png

Reactions: 6
So let me get this straight.
The JH funds were raised in May, and for some inexplicable reason the Inghams didn’t transfer the donations straight away. Odd.

Then they ‘forget’ about donating and by the time they can be arsed to help those poor children in need, it’s too late and the allegations have come out and quite rightly JH have declined to be associated with them in any way, shape or form. So the donations are left lying around in an account while Lazy and Creep swan off to Oz.

More time passes with not a dickybird mentioned by the Inghams about an update.
But then as if by magic, it’s mentioned on here just 2 days ago, and suddenly the Inghams are all action stations. Coincidence much.

Then Chris defends himself by sharing correspondence without dates on. Suspicious much. ( ie he only just addressed this with gofundme I bet in the last 24hours).

Even his smug solicitor must be raising a disbelieving eyebrow at this epic fail by the Inghams.
But now trying to wriggle their way out of it without providing an honest explanation to their supporters is just outright deception. Can they sink any lower???
Extremely well said.

Reactions: 11
That's a problem I've had with that account for ages. Anyone that mentions about screen grabs in incorrect order, stuff out of context, sources etc just get told to read everything which won't get you anywhere.

With regard to the donations, with everything that's been going on, I'm a little surprised some think they would commit fraud for £1000 against a children's charity. That would surely have been the final nail in their 'TV Show' coffin
I just can’t believe they were intending to withhold the monies for their personal gain, not even they could be that naive surely? I’m more inclined to think they were 1j clueless and had no idea how to address the situation publicly and announce the refund of donations without losing face or 2) morally and intellectually Bankrupt and Lazy and hoped it would just fade away. But HELL NO.
You can’t mess with Children’s Charities.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.