IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This proves NOTHING :ROFLMAO:
you forgot the end of! people normally say this when they are losing an arguement and are proven right, a girlsaid this tome about her daughter and I had written evidence to show her and she wrote end of after her rant of lies, sarah just reminded me of her

Reactions: 4
I’m not logged into fb so can’t comment but when she asks why are people fixated with the reason they couldn’t accept it can someone please point out to her the fixation is because of the messages, the big elephant in the room that they refuse to mention??? Why else would anyone be fixated?
I can't work out where the post is? It's not on the family page ?

Have they disabled visitor posts on Facebook?

Reactions: 1
It is on the family page, the one about Sassybelle uploading.

They’re so funny. I love how they couldn’t help but reply to that girl, yet have clearly deleted so many of the replies so the conversation looks ridiculous. People are going to read it and see they’ve deleted parts, then go looking for more on the story and discover the truth. They do themselves no favours, they are so unintelligent. If they’d had a mature discussion about it and said ‘in light of recent events’ then people wouldn’t keep on. It’s called HONESTY creepy, a quality you clearly don’t possess but maybe if you tried it sometime you would find things may get a little bit better for your poor poor children.

Reactions: 14
This is exactly the kind of stuff I have been hoping for for months now.

Their facade is crumbling.

They lie and lie and lie and try to gaslight their followers but that only works for so long.

And yes Sarah, the reason why Julia's House wouldn't accept your donation is important and everyone should be focusing on that. A charity doesn't want to be associated with you because your husband asked a child to go skinny dipping with him (a felony in the USA, in case you forgot) and you're trying to hide it because all you care about is the revenue generated by your youtube channel.

A charity refused a donation because you both are sick in the head individuals and people can see through your lies. Your actions have consequences.

Reactions: 31
I can't work out where the post is? It's not on the family page ?
Shes deleted the actual comments from people but its on the whats up ifam Happy Sunday post the girl who asked the question is Sophie and it seems she has accepted what they say even though people where refering her to Julia House page

Sorry Sarah, I must have had it wrong all this time. I thought people reminding companies of Chris’ vile actions and refusing to address evidence from vulnerable teenage girls was the reason companies don’t want to be associated with you, not trolls contacting companies with abuse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think we all need to be a bit more ‘on it’ with what we screenshot and post on here. It’s very clear they are monitoring this thread, the comments people are leaving would stay up longer if we didn’t alert them to it.
Just a thought but maybe we should hold back with posting them here until we see they’ve been deleted?

Reactions: 15
A said a genuine question hoping in the end it would result in money going to charity in some way or another and it was deleted. Wow

They should speak openly about it though, just with the truth not lies.
They don't know the truth if it hit them on the head...

Sarah would have to admit her husband has been lying, looking for sex behind her back for years. They have such a fake relationship for all ifam...see the money gone in 60 seconds. No wonder she calls it a TV show. Even the soaps wouldn't have a story line like this...people would complain how outlandish and farfetched it is!

Unfortunately that info regarding theft I believe originated from the Real Inghams instagram account

If whoever is behind that account is reading this, you’re helping facilitate the Inghams being victims of trolls mentality. You’ve done some good work in the past but its time to stop giving them ammo which gives them yet more excuses to skirt the real issues, and play the victim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.