IFAM #7 He's A Perv And He Cheated.....Comment Deleted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they disabled visitor posts on Facebook?
noI can still see them or at least I could before I came on here, but thats the Ingham way bury yourhead in the sand and hope the nasty haters allgo away picking on Chrissy woo :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately that info regarding theft I believe originated from the Real Inghams instagram account

If whoever is behind that account is reading this, you’re helping facilitate the Inghams being victims of trolls mentality. You’ve done some good work in the past but its time to stop giving them ammo which gives them yet more excuses to skirt the real issues, and play the victim
If you actually read the caption on the realinghams page though, it says nothing about them stealing the money just questioning how they could do this to children.. they raised the money ages before they supposedly tried to donate it and couldn’t (it wouldn’t take months for that to go through). Obviously it is going to take time for refunds to go back into the account, however they had the responsibility to let their viewers know that they would be receiving refunds for it, if they had any care for actually donating to the charity they would have then asked when the refunds came through to donate them directly. But no they just wanted to make themselves look good. Apologise for just not letting people know, they’ve spoken so much about what they weren’t going to mention again and digging themselves a bigger hole..

Reactions: 8
So I got a kfc ad after me saying I hadn’t had one in a while, also noticed she covered the size of the pjs but you can just catch a glimpse of the colour of the size (I think it was red/pink) if anyone can investigate and see if they can zoom? Or know b & m colour sizes? ?

Reactions: 1
If you actually read the caption on the realinghams page though, it says nothing about them stealing the money just questioning how they could do this to children.. they raised the money ages before they supposedly tried to donate it and couldn’t (it wouldn’t take months for that to go through). Obviously it is going to take time for refunds to go back into the account, however they had the responsibility to let their viewers know that they would be receiving refunds for it, if they had any care for actually donating to the charity they would have then asked when the refunds came through to donate them directly. But no they just wanted to make themselves look good. Apologise for just not letting people know, they’ve spoken so much about what they weren’t going to mention again and digging themselves a bigger hole..
I’m unsure what caption it is you’re referring to? I read a post that clearly implies the money has been stolen. It also ends with ‘#fraud is a serious allegation’ despite there being no allegations other than that which the poster implies themselves!

This in my opinion helps no one other than the Inghams

Last edited:
i wish I was a fly on the wall the air must be blue
But she's so deluded she's directing her anger at the wrong people...the so called trolls and haters. She's got her head so far up her own arse thinking that the sun shines out of Chris arse because he does everything in the house while she eats and she shops and eats more and shops more!

How can you have no self esteem. I would have been do humiliated by all this I would have come off YouTube for that reason alone. However she sits there like she's something bloody special!

Reactions: 13
If I was @raccoonlivesmatter I would definitely use some tweets of Emma's of how she describes him. Look on IMBD for TV credits to authenticate her and her credentials for those loons who don't know her.. Just so it's actually not us 'laymen' making assumptions. Hopefully it might open more 'eyes' to some believers

Obviously just a suggestion if you can work it!

However in my opinion it will give a bit more receipts. I mean I cannot fault the detective work at all. The videos are brilliant!

Thank you. I've tried to stay away from adding simply tweets/evidence in my videos because there are so many other people doing that angle. However i do think it's quite telling that Emma Kenny is giving her very good opinion on the matter. That 'John Smith' is ridiculous trying to argue against her professional opinion!

I'll see if i can incorporate some of her screenshots and, as you say, links to her credentials.

Incidentally, another video will be up in the coming days, just about collated enough material for it.

Reactions: 9
Thank you. I've tried to stay away from adding simply tweets/evidence in my videos because there are so many other people doing that angle. However i do think it's quite telling that Emma Kenny is giving her very good opinion on the matter. That 'John Smith' is ridiculous trying to argue against her professional opinion!

I'll see if i can incorporate some of her screenshots and, as you say, links to her credentials.

Incidentally, another video will be up in the coming days, just about collated enough material for it.
ooh Im looking forward to that one,I watched the last one and it was good

Reactions: 3
I can’t wait to see how they end tonight’s vlog (I’m assuming it will “air” Friday)...would be really telling if one of the girls end it.
You can tell she is nervous, you can tell she is trying to point the finger everywhere but at her darling amazing husband . If my husband had done what he is accused of , I would have thrown him out and got my self and bits checked for stds !

Reactions: 10
Worth a watch from 12.15. They don't mention creepy directly, but the conversation certainly applies to him

Reactions: 4
Cannot believe these vile people would stoop so low as to have their deluded fans believe that the charity must be lying.
What person does that?
I hope that Julia’s house do not start getting any kind of stick due to Chris’ utterly false statement!

Reactions: 6
Cannot believe these vile people would stoop so low as to have their deluded fans believe that the charity must be lying.
What person does that?
I hope that Julia’s house do not start getting any kind of stick due to Chris’ utterly false statement!
If they do, surely the media could run a story on “children’s charity targeted by obsessed fans of disgraced youtuber”.

Reactions: 7
What person does that?
Wouldn`t put it past anyone in that cult they are utterly disgusting this pair ,I hope Julias House publicly make a statement which they can`t delete

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.