IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could see some last night but none this morning at all. Between Instagram, YouTube and now Facebook can you imagine how long it is taking to filter out all the comments (not even all negative by the sounds of it) no wonder she can’t do any housework,meal plan for the week & everything that a normal mum has to do.
I think you give her too much credit - she never did any of that BEFORE the scandal!

Reactions: 11
When they first started the vlog she use to walk the kids to school, cook, do crafts with the kids. As times gone on she’s done less and less. Chris should never have given up work , then she’d have to move herself.

Reactions: 9
When they first started the vlog she use to walk the kids to school, cook, do crafts with the kids. As times gone on she’s done less and less. Chris should never have given up work , then she’d have to move herself.
Exactly. Which proves she's only with him for the money now. She's prob well chuffed that she hasn't had to go back to work herself and that Chris is home all the time to do everything.

Reactions: 3
The way they still vlog in public is so cringeworthy, they will forever get odd looks from people who may not know who they are, while the ones who do know what they're like will most likely give them dirty looks and even shout abuse at them but hopefully will restrain themselves when their kids are present. Makes you think if that's why they venture out with at least one kid in tow to use as security. He's disgusting and Sarah is just as bad for staying with him.

Reactions: 8
It’s only going to get worse once the baby comes. All she will do is lay in bed and moan. While he does everything for the baby and girls. Not that I am standing up for him, it’s just the dynamic in that house.

Reactions: 3
It’s only going to get worse once the baby comes. All she will do is lay in bed and moan. While he does everything for the baby and girls. Not that I am standing up for him, it’s just the dynamic in that house.
I guess the plus side is that its sort of punishment for doing what he did. (Not that he wasn't doing everything before anyway) I can't see how he's going to cope with the baby, plus the girls, plus late night editing, plus the stress and anxiety that he's already brought on himself, plus attempting his 'woo boo boo baby happy family!' image. I hope it causes him to crack.

"The man who had everything in his perfect world ruined it and thinks it will all blow over, you messed up Chris and are seriously playing with people's feelings, you need to sort it." - this comment has been up for 5 mins so far. If you're here then (y)

Reactions: 12
They are definitely loving life making memories,spending all day and night deleting comments

Reactions: 7
How long will these ones last?

View attachment 780
I wanted to comment on the last one but I got silenced for my attempt! She’s absolutely right, that’s the veiw of lots of parents, it’s like they totally disregard the very valid parental concern but they are parents themselves! How can they not see that this absolute lack of any care for the matter is like two fingers up to all the concerned parents out there. I’m not going to use hateful language or call names any more than I would if say one of the staff at my children’s homework club had the same allegations, now imagine that and any attempt to get some clarification was deleted! It’s unthinkable but they really seem to think they are above normal rules. I hope this lady gets a reply but I bet she doesn’t. Neither me nor her are in the least ‘jealous haters’ we are worried adults! X

My comment lasted a max of 15 minutes and was deleted. I didn't even say anything inflammatory. Am also blocked. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
I understand deleting comments like pedalo, scum, greasy perv, dirty herpes invested chav, virtual Jeremy kylies but to delete and ignore concerned parents asking warranted questions in a polite educated manner absolutely appalling.

Reactions: 11
I understand deleting comments like pedalo, scum, greasy perv, dirty herpes invested chav, virtual Jeremy kylies but to delete and ignore concerned parents asking warranted questions in a polite educated manner absolutely appalling.
There's no way they'd be able to reply in an equally polite and educated manner though. It'd be 'it's all lies/rumours 100%' (like I think Sarah, Katrina and Jane have already commented a few times) or 'chris has already addressed the situation on his channel! link here...don't forget to subscribe!'

Reactions: 5
Interesting that all these crazies that are commenting with their boy/girl crap aren’t replying to the ‘hate’ comments. A lot of them were quite defensive on twitter for them. I wonder fin these are even real fan accounts ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.