IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this been posted already?

Her old tweets still aren't showing up for me

Reactions: 2
688C038D-F4D2-4D45-A3AA-BE51E324DFCE.png

Is that last comment taking the piss out of them? I really can’t tell with some of the comments sometimes! It’s how they’ve used the phrase ‘tv show’ and then asked for cooking and travelling vlogs - neither of which they’ve ever done and that random bit of health advice with the suggestion of an orange everyday?

Reactions: 22
Is that last comment taking the piss out of them? I really can’t tell with some of the comments sometimes! It’s how they’ve used the phrase ‘tv show’ and then asked for cooking and travelling vlogs - neither of which they’ve ever done and that random bit of health advice with the suggestion of an orange everyday?
I don't think Sarahs had an orange since poor eggbert was conceived.

Reactions: 1
New thread name suggestion!!!

#ifam 8: Click bait baby and nasty rash, if Sarah starts cooking they’re worried about cash.
Karmas a witch :)

Reactions: 16
I still like "IFAM #8 Chris off chasing fanny and Prinny’s off to Granny’s"

Reactions: 3
Sarah Louise Ingham We’re telling the girls today
?hoping to tell all family and friends this week so we can share the news with you Ifam
?

Viewer: Do you mean we’ve got to wait even longer
?
?
?
?

Sarah Louise Ingham awwww I’m sorry. We do have to at least tell parents and family first though. You only have to wait a few days
?

oh please! Like they have so many friends its going to take days to tell them all.. dragging it out for views. it's all a business.

Reactions: 9
I’m currently making the absolute favourite of the family Spag Bol with who would have known fresh ingredients such as onions, tomatoes and mushrooms with not a jar in sight! Maybe I should post the recipe for her to try.

Reactions: 12
Sarah Louise Ingham We’re telling the girls today
?hoping to tell all family and friends this week so we can share the news with you Ifam
?

Viewer: Do you mean we’ve got to wait even longer
?
?
?
?

Sarah Louise Ingham awwww I’m sorry. We do have to at least tell parents and family first though. You only have to wait a few days
?

oh please! Like they have so many friends its going to take days to tell them all.. dragging it out for views. it's all a business.
I agree! I think it’s vile to use a pregnancy/ unborn baby simply for business. This child is nothing more to them then a commodity and it sickens me. Chris was the only one who was interested in another baby I believe Sarah had no intention of having one. I think even back then she knew of his cheating ways and was limiting as much intimate contact as possible!

Reactions: 7
IFAM #

Reveling the gender, shes not so slender, he has to get a job as a bartender.

Revel the gender or end up down the lenders.

Defender of the bender wont revel the gender.

Comment's deleted because you cheated, we won't stop until your channels deleted.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.