IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked. Wish I could like that comment but I'm blocked!
41mins and it’s still there ?
Inghams must have popped out to a garden centre for some agriculture and not checked their phones in their usual OCD style.
Chris... you are slacking....

Reactions: 6
Chris you are a star - I was worried that people were losing interest a little bit, and starting to accept that, wrong as it would be, you were going to ‘get away’ with this. By coming back on to Facebook, you’ve really raised morale and re-energised everybody, as well as exposing even more of your poor fans to the truth.

Get away with what you’ve done? No. Hell no.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
41mins and it’s still there ?
Inghams must have popped out to a garden centre for some agriculture and not checked their phones in their usual OCD style.
Chris... you are slacking....
They must be somewhere without WiFi or mobile data coverage. It’s the only explanation ?

Reactions: 1
By removing that post they just reinforce they don't care about the safety of children, be it their own or other peoples. They should have replied and left it. That would have at least made them come across as semi compassionate human beings. Instead they are just making it more known this is just a business.. they don't care if its illegal children on social media being their money spinners..they don't care if they are influencing the next generation to be materialistic instead of kind, caring etc.

Their me me me attitude sucks!
This is what i just don't understand and infuriates me more than anything. All they need to do is leave a nice reply to the comment and that would help their PR and relieve some people's fears, etc. Deleting negative comments (i get deleting the abusive comments, but this wasn't one) is just mind-blowing if they want to rebuild the trust in their 'brand'.

Reactions: 11
I’ve no idea how they can be ‘loving life’ when so much of their lives are taken up trying to delete any negativity.

Sorry if it was already mentioned but did we notice they were in Pizza Hut the other night when Isla had that salad. Odd choice of restaurant for someone who doesn’t like pizza!

Reactions: 9
Well well, Here we have Creepy texting and looking a bit shifty on his mobile....

1536931991252.png

Next thing we hear is that Creepy needs to head back to the room because he has forgotten something....

1536932096163.png

Whats up Chris? Is an IFAM member upset you are off on holiday with your wife and 3 children (Sorry 3 of your children)?

Edit: TRAVEL.NEW.YORK.FEBRUARY playlist.

Reactions: 10
If that comment gets deleted then it says it all really and that woman should NOT allow her children access to their channel ever!
It was me and you’re absolutely right! I’ve stopped my children watching for months but lots of their friends are still big fans, I genuinely wanted to ask parent to parent for an explanation that is overdue! But no, deleted so I guess that answers that then x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Where are you posting? I can’t see any negative comments anywhere & I haven’t reacted to anything so unless they’ve blocked everyone maybe?

Reactions: 1
On a separate note, wonder which family and friends will want to be included in the gender reveal! Have they actually got any friends?!

Reactions: 3
Where are you posting? I can’t see any negative comments anywhere & I haven’t reacted to anything so unless they’ve blocked everyone maybe?
Sorry I posted the comment last night asking for reassurance from them as an anxious parent (which I am!!!) they left it up for a good while and I was hopeful for a comment or response even if it was just a standard one out of courtesy, it wasn’t a hateful comment in the least and I genuinely posted it because my children adored them, they’re gutted I don’t let them watch any more. It was deleted eventually but reading the above I presume there have been more since today that they’ve not had chance to delete yet. Hope that explains x

Reactions: 7
On a separate note, wonder which family and friends will want to be included in the gender reveal! Have they actually got any friends?!
OT but on the subject of family, I might have missed it but in the Vlogs where the Inghams were in Greece. Lazy's father went on holiday with them. We saw him once and then we never heard of him again. I wonder if he got drunk and had a bust up with Chris... he comes across as a Benidorm, egg and chips, larger for breakfast kind of man.

Clarebelle - your comment was put so well. Deserved a reply.

Reactions: 5
I could see some last night but none this morning at all. Between Instagram, YouTube and now Facebook can you imagine how long it is taking to filter out all the comments (not even all negative by the sounds of it) no wonder she can’t do any housework,meal plan for the week & everything that a normal mum has to do.

Reactions: 5
I don't have Facebook, but I really want to write "delete this comment if you are a creepy little slimeball"

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.