IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to a very well known private school. Fees are currently £13000 per term. I believe Eton is much the same, with additional costs for music and sport.
Without naming the school the girls attend, fees are £4400 per term for Isabelle and £4000 for Esme.
Drop in the ocean for them.
I have children at the school. Like I said before the fees are £13,500 per year per child (5% for siblings).

Reactions: 1
Ahaha! You crack me up! :D
Thanks, Just because Creepy has turned out to be a much darker character than we ever thought doesn’t mean the banter about that ridiculous pair should be any less.

Reactions: 6
Cant make my mind up if Chris will buy and wear this shirt, or add it to one of his thumbnail drives marked ‘non crime’ or ‘hurty feelings 1.0’ that he will be sending to South Yorkshire police every week, along with all the weeks comments about him on social media

For context, this
https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/new...police-but-why-not-fight-real-crime-1-9348567

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Me too! They must be up all night blocking people?
I’m taking a guess that Chris is the one staying up all night, after all Sarah needs her beauty sleep doesn’t she? Perhaps that’s why he was looking like a character from the walking dead in the vlog the other day! At least while he’s busy deleting comments he hasn’t got the time to get up to any dirty business

Reactions: 7
If that comment gets deleted then it says it all really and that woman should NOT allow her children access to their channel ever!
They deleted it about 5 min after I posted it here. Think that tells us everything we need to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure whether blocking on a FB 'business' page works the same as if you're blocked on a personal page, but if you're blocked from a personal page you and the other person are not able to view each others pages or posts on other people's pages (mutual friends etc.).

I'm not sure whether blocking on a FB 'business' page works the same as if you're blocked on a personal page, but if you're blocked from a personal page you and the other person are not able to view each others pages or posts on other people's pages (mutual friends etc.).
On the business page u can see the comments but you can't comment on it.

By removing that post they just reinforce they don't care about the safety of children, be it their own or other peoples. They should have replied and left it. That would have at least made them come across as semi compassionate human beings. Instead they are just making it more known this is just a business.. they don't care if its illegal children on social media being their money spinners..they don't care if they are influencing the next generation to be materialistic instead of kind, caring etc.

Their me me me attitude sucks!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can see it now a gender party for the family with Levi the lawyers there too

They deleted it about 5 min after I posted it here. Think that tells us everything we need to know.
So they don’t even have the decency to put a concerned parent’s mind at ease UGH!! It just shows even more they don’t give a toss about their ifamarinos. Well I hope that by deleting that comment the person asking has been able to make an informed choice.

Reactions: 9
No wonder they don’t cook proper meals. This whole comment deleting spree has shown us they genuinely don’t have time to cook. They spend every spare second checking for ‘hate’ and promptly removing it.
Quick creepy there’s one up now that’s been up for a whole 8 minutes ?

No wonder they don’t cook proper meals. This whole comment deleting spree has shown us they genuinely don’t have time to cook. They spend every spare second checking for ‘hate’ and promptly removing it.
Quick creepy there’s one up now that’s been up for a whole 8 minutes ?
Just looked. Wish I could like that comment but I'm blocked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.