IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A cheery Good Morning photo of a couple of clapped-out nags.
The horses look fine though. 71AA023E-ABB9-4CBC-AD72-80EE1DD82971.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Look who made an appearance.
View attachment 705

Edit: Also the whole Egbert thing is annoying as I think nick naming the baby something silly was copied inspired by Family Fizz as they called the baby Barnaby Buckwheat throughout most of the pregnancy.
What on earth is that thing on her lap? It looks it needs to be set on fire, buried in a well and sealed with molten lead, whilst a priest shouts passages from revelations.

What's the odds on a slender man cuddly toy appearing in this year's 1000 Christmas presents vlog

Slender-640x361.jpg

Reactions: 4
Also has anyone had the joy of encountering the 'InghamAngels' on twitter? There is atleast 8 of them and they all joined in August!
Yes I put one of them in their place last night and they knew I was right so they ended up blocking me :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes I put one of them in their place last night and they knew I was right so they ended up blocking me :LOL:
Interestingly enough Ingham.angels is the name of one of their more avid fan accounts. Check it out on Instagram all the family follow and comment.

Reactions: 1
Interestingly enough Ingham.angels is the name of one of their more avid fan accounts. Check it out on Instagram all the family follow and comment.
Mmm that makes sense then... As much as I'd like to say what I pointed out to them should make them rethink Chris' innocence, I very much doubt it will through their blinkered admiration for him

Reactions: 3
Mmm that makes sense then... As much as I'd like to say what I pointed out to them should make them rethink Chris' innocence, I very much doubt it will through their blinkered admiration for him
I think the fan name Ingham Angels was just hijacked on twitter by the Ingham/Dixon families, so you were probably arguing with the Creep himself.
Let’s be honest they’ve not got two brain cells between the lot of them and their only answer to every point is the legality of his actions.
Low-life morons with no morals or sense of decency.

Reactions: 9
They have probably had to rethink plans for October half term . I was sure I read somewhere they were planning on Florida before all the stuff about Chris came out. They could probably push to go the America but after being stopped entering Australia they might not risk it.

So theyre off on a little holiday even though theyve just gone back to school... so other parents get fined because they cant afford holidays in the actual half terms/6 weeks yet they can take their kids no problem?
Holidays again? They may as well pull the girls out of school altogether!

Reactions: 4
Holidays again? They may as well pull the girls out of school altogether!
Those girls are going to so exhausted. Why won’t they let them have some time at home? At this rate they will see school as the time they have a break. I just hope they don’t try and Home school. It would destroy the tiny bit of normality the girls have left.

Reactions: 7
They were talking about making plans for October half term yesterday in the vlog, so still relevant.

What will Creepy do without his Wednesday night sessions with his gang of 19yr old Sk8er Bois.
I bet as soon as he leaves they’re all pissing themselves laughing at the sad, balding old man with the dyed ginger hair.
Keep wearing the beanie and flashing the tatts Creepy you’re fooling no one you pathetic perv.
It’d be a brave man who knocked about with Creepy now. He’s a tit-Midas.

Reactions: 6
They are great fun on there - I think this is about their fifth lot of identities since August. Complete lack of self-awareness, no idea how ridiculous they sound. High-fiving each other while they make it worse and worse every day. Different characters as well - one is dumb and sweary, one uses REALLY clever words like ‘furthermore’, one is passive aggressive etc. They’re like the New Kids of nonce enablers.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.