IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Chris said that they had washed the bedding the other day, so why is Sarah now saying that she's about to wash the bedding because they haven't done it since they got back from their holiday. I can't stand these pointless lies, what on earth is the point?!?!?!?!?!!!!

Reactions: 19
If I didn’t know any better I’d think this person is a close friend of the Inghams especially with that comment
Took the words out of my mouth, probably is Sarah, big shout out Sarah your doing a cracking job NOT

Reactions: 9
They can’t keep their lies straight at all, Sunday’s vlog Creepy said he changed the beds. Today lazy announces that they’ve not changed them since they came back from holiday. Why lie about such trivial tit?
Then she drags scummy Katrina back into the fold to drive her to the shops as Creepy’s probably not welcome in Matalan either.
Another meal in the slow cooker, which until last week had never been out of the box. It’s all just a fake boring sham.

Reactions: 18
Didn't someone say they only changed the duvet covers and pillows at the weekend and not the bottom sheet...the sheet that soaks up the most sweat and debris? Don't know if it was a joke but that's like putting clean clothes on but keeping on your dirty underwear!

Reactions: 3
Didn't someone say they only changed the duvet covers and pillows at the weekend and not the bottom sheet...the sheet that soaks up the most sweat and debris? Don't know if it was a joke but that's like putting clean clothes on but keeping on your dirty underwear!
The girl’s pink fitted sheets have been on the bed for months! They just seem to change duvet set and not sheet for some reason! I don’t get it!

Reactions: 3
Look who made an appearance.
2018-09-11 12.51.25.png

Edit: Also the whole Egbert thing is annoying as I think nick naming the baby something silly was copied inspired by Family Fizz as they called the baby Barnaby Buckwheat throughout most of the pregnancy.

Reactions: 14
I don’t believe they made the sausage casserole, even though it only had baked beans and shallots in with the sausages. I think Granny Jane brought it round for them or we’d have surely seen Lazy struggling to prepare it like a martyr.
They opened a packet of Auntie Bessie’s frozen Yorkshire puddings and bunged them in the oven.
Still no greens, not even mash or a jacket potato just the usual stodge.

Reactions: 10
Also as someone with OCD I would never describe cleaning/tidying/organising as “therapeutic” like Chris said! I know there are different forms etc but everyone I know who has OCD would describe it as anything but!

I also never noticed how poor Sarah’s English language is. She can’t string a sentence together. It’s acutally cringe worthy. However it was nice actually seeing her help Esme with her homework.

Reactions: 8
Also as someone with OCD I would never describe cleaning/tidying/organising as “therapeutic” like Chris said! I know there are different forms etc but everyone I know who has OCD would describe it as anything but!

I also never noticed how poor Sarah’s English language is. She can’t string a sentence together. It’s acutally cringe worthy. However it was nice actually seeing her help Esme with her homework.
He’s not got OCD he might have DOC... DIRTY OLD CREEP.

Reactions: 24
Also if I was Isabelle I wouldn't want my Dad sorting out my clothes in my drawers. I swear that woman does nothing and her laugh is so fake.

Reactions: 15
If her partner fell off the face of the earth tomorrow how the hell would she raise her children , how would she teach them life skills it beggars belief , does she not feel useless ?

Reactions: 4
Can’t help but laugh at the fact she’s just fucked about all day shopping and Chris spent the entire day cleaning

If I knew my husband had been chatting to girls I wouldn’t want him going through my daughters drawers. That’s weird. Why isn’t Izzy sorting her room and changing her bed?!

Reactions: 14
I don’t want to make it sound like I’m sticking up for this scumbag, or defending him in anyway, and I don’t think anyone has “won” at all. But I do think bar loosing a huge amount of money quickly, and a few spons and subs long term, they won’t face any real consequences from this. People will forget, the baby will come and they will give the viewers (and kiddy Ifam) the content they want from the inghams, the gifts, the hauls, new clothes, purchases after purchases and a view of the happy family with the bouncing new baby that everyone signed up for. Unless youtube take action or the larger channels continue to speak out I can’t see this being any different and this time 12 months, they will be back on the road to recovery. Like all other families that have a baby but with a lot more tack and purchases, Sorry for going against the grain with this comment, I want them to suffer just as much as anyone, but I’m not holding out much hope that they will, not longterm

Reactions: 2
Wonder if the girls will start dancing again or if it’s been stopped

Reactions: 1
Idid it once in Debenhams when my daughter had her communion dress on and I sent the photo to my husband but I asked the lady on the changing rooms tostand by me whilst I took the picture as I was aware of other people, once I explained what it was she said we dont normally allow it but on this occassion I will but I wouldnt just take random shots or film in there
That`s called having respect for those around you.A concept totally lost on the iritating inghams!

Wonder if the girls will start dancing again or if it’s been stopped
I was thinking the same thing earlier, but will Sarah really want to sit at dance for hours on end now she’s so “sick” also known as pregnant! And let’s face it would she make him go, probably yes but will he want to show his face around town?

I don’t want to make it sound like I’m sticking up for this scumbag, or defending him in anyway, and I don’t think anyone has “won” at all. But I do think bar loosing a huge amount of money quickly, and a few spons and subs long term, they won’t face any real consequences from this. People will forget, the baby will come and they will give the viewers (and kiddy Ifam) the content they want from the inghams, the gifts, the hauls, new clothes, purchases after purchases and a view of the happy family with the bouncing new baby that everyone signed up for. Unless youtube take action or the larger channels continue to speak out I can’t see this being any different and this time 12 months, they will be back on the road to recovery. Like all other families that have a baby but with a lot more tack and purchases, Sorry for going against the grain with this comment, I want them to suffer just as much as anyone, but I’m not holding out much hope that they will, not longterm
My only thing would be is that they seemed to be shunned somewhat in the YouTube community, so will not be able to attend the likes of Summer in the City etc, as well as I’m assuming at one point they probably would’ve liked to also go to Vidcon etc.. and with meet ups - you wouldn’t be able to tell who would turn up to them, therefore would you really put your children at risk like that..

Reactions: 4
Do Creepy and Lazy have a sponsorship deal with Sharpies? Because they can be no other explanation for "the eyebrows".

Super close up of Creepy's face. Please. Can you not?

How much can you talk about changing the bedding in one vlog? I'm sure at one point Creepy or Lazy mentioned that it hadn't been changed since they got back from holiday. Yes. We know. Since you went to Forest Holidays LAST FREAKIN' CHRISTMAS!!!

Enough talk about spring cleaning. For the love of Christmas, Chris, would you just Wash. Your. Bleeping. Hair!

Also Chris, you are 34. Your step daughter is 13. Even without things being the way they are now, why would you EVER go through her drawers for whatever reason? You are being seriously inappropriate. Sarah, you are enabling.

Reactions: 20
It really is an ugly reborn!
Those reborn dolls though! I keep expecting some light to flash behind their eyes, their heads to spin round at 100rpm and them to spew sausage casserole from every orifice.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.