IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally off topic but watched more vlogs of Katrina. She reminds me so much of Shannon Matthews.
You can tell she is a lazy mother, only doing challenges and trips to make money from vlogs.

in one vlog it was pretty obvious she left her 2 young boys asleep at home whilst she did the school run. All the kids teeth are yellow as sweetcorn.
Sarah must seriously rub it in Katrinas face that she has made money.

Reactions: 9
In regards to what they will do in October half term I'm waiting for the 'you know how much we love Disney so we are off to Disneyland.......Paris'. They would be extremely stupid to try to go to America with Creepy. The US will take this very seriously. I would love to see him try tho.

Reactions: 9
In regards to what they will do in October half term I'm waiting for the 'you know how much we love Disney so we are off to Disneyland.......Paris'. They would be extremely stupid to try to go to America with Creepy. The US will take this very seriously. I would love to see him try tho.
I know they are stupid but are they really THAT stupid?

I've noticed that these ingham angel accounts are stating people are writing abusive/hurtful things about I, E and I.

Has anybody seen this?
I genuinely haven't seen anybody mention them other than saying they feel sorry for them/it's not their fault/they shouldn't be dragged into it.

Reactions: 1
Sussex police have tweeted this in a thread about Chris.
IMG_3003.PNG

Reactions: 4
Sussex police have tweeted this in a thread about Chris.
View attachment 716
Its still so annoying that it doesn't count as an offence. Who knows if when this 'dies down' (in his mind), he might start messaging/attempting to meet other young girls and one could be underage...then obviously they'll have to do something, but it could've been prevented if they'd been able to do something the first time.

I genuinely think he is stupid enough to try and do it again. At this point he probably thinks he must be invincible and super smug about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Totally off topic but watched more vlogs of Katrina. She reminds me so much of Shannon Matthews.
You can tell she is a lazy mother, only doing challenges and trips to make money from vlogs.

in one vlog it was pretty obvious she left her 2 young boys asleep at home whilst she did the school run. All the kids teeth are yellow as sweetcorn.
What is katrinas YouTube channel called?

I watched a few the other night after it was mentioned on here. My goodness they are bad ???. Have you seen the holiday videos in Cornwall? They are 'having the best time ever' & she wants to move there!
I can't believe how different Sarah's accent sounds compared to Katrina's, maybe Sarah has a voice coach for her 'TV show' ?

Reactions: 5

Do you mean to say Shannon Matthews mother? Shannon was the little girl

I think comparing her to Shannon matthews mum is a bit much, haven't noticed their teeth but her kids always look clean etc, it's obvious that they are poorer than their cousins but the little boys just seem like normal kids to me. I got the impression Katrina was a single mum from her vlogs, however I read she actually lives with her partner who doesn't appear in vlogs.

I watched a few the other night after it was mentioned on here. My goodness they are bad ???. Have you seen the holiday videos in Cornwall? They are 'having the best time ever' & she wants to move there!
I can't believe how different Sarah's accent sounds compared to Katrina's, maybe Sarah has a voice coach for her 'TV show' ?
I’m surprised Sarah allows it - it’s like watching her in two years when it’s all gone and she’s back on the estate.

Reactions: 8
Sarah went to an acting/drama school she has visions of all things grandeur that she was going to be famous actress. It’s prob why lazy and chavy have different accents.

There is a smug Sarah video on ifam extras about her childhood and how she traveled 2hrs to school everyday and how the area she grew up in was rough and she wanted to get out of the area. The ironic thing is her sister is still living in the same house.

Reactions: 6
I think comparing her to Shannon matthews mum is a bit much, haven't noticed their teeth but her kids always look clean etc, it's obvious that they are poorer than their cousins but the little boys just seem like normal kids to me. I got the impression Katrina was a single mum from her vlogs, however I read she actually lives with her partner who doesn't appear in vlogs.
This is him here, looks like he fits in a treat. C995C641-0A3F-40A1-B515-ADACA55F063E.jpeg

Her most recent video is a room tour and she said she shares the bed with Harrison. This was confusing as I thought she has a bf. Maybe he works nights so is gone at night.

This is him here, looks like he fits in a treat.View attachment 717
He does live with her, he works for a well established business (if that’s how I put it without saying) the whole youtube thing is to ‘show how she’s a single mum’ she claims benefits as one but in actual fact she’s playing the system. As for smug Sarah and the accent they both attended the same school it wasn’t an acting school as such, a bit like now we have schools that are ‘science colleges’ well they both went to intake in bramley, so yes a good trek from seacroft but only became known because Mel B and a few others made it from that school, they let anyone in there was no audition or anything like that. ( sorry added this bit on in reply to what someone was saying about accents and stage school)

Reactions: 11
He does live with her, he works for a well established business (if that’s how I put it without saying) the whole youtube thing is to ‘show how she’s a single mum’ she claims benefits as one but in actual fact she’s playing the system. As for smug Sarah and the accent they both attended the same school it wasn’t an acting school as such, a bit like now we have schools that are ‘science colleges’ well they both went to intake in bramley, so yes a good trek from seacroft but only became known because Mel B and a few others made it from that school, they let anyone in there was no audition or anything like that. ( sorry added this bit on in reply to what someone was saying about accents and stage school)
Obviously another fib from her then- they way she spoke about it it was a special acting/drama school.

Reactions: 3
Now it makes sense...she doesn't want the benefits program knowing, so that's why it appears to be just her and the kids on her channel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.