IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they'll carry on gymnastics too, they only just started that before summer, although I only seem to remember them going once?

I don’t want to make it sound like I’m sticking up for this scumbag, or defending him in anyway, and I don’t think anyone has “won” at all. But I do think bar loosing a huge amount of money quickly, and a few spons and subs long term, they won’t face any real consequences from this. People will forget, the baby will come and they will give the viewers (and kiddy Ifam) the content they want from the inghams, the gifts, the hauls, new clothes, purchases after purchases and a view of the happy family with the bouncing new baby that everyone signed up for. Unless youtube take action or the larger channels continue to speak out I can’t see this being any different and this time 12 months, they will be back on the road to recovery. Like all other families that have a baby but with a lot more tack and purchases, Sorry for going against the grain with this comment, I want them to suffer just as much as anyone, but I’m not holding out much hope that they will, not longterm
I think you’re right. That’s why they haven’t addressed it on their channel as they know this. :rolleyes:

A big deal was made of the washing the bedding, also slow cooker meals and tax income and expenditure from the planners. All have been mentioned at various points on social media. And to point out she can’t remember which holiday she ordered the next haul from, well you only have 10 days to pick up from a Next store so you have a shocking memory Sarah!

Reactions: 7
What will Creepy do without his Wednesday night sessions with his gang of 19yr old Sk8er Bois.
I bet as soon as he leaves they’re all pissing themselves laughing at the sad, balding old man with the dyed ginger hair.
Keep wearing the beanie and flashing the tatts Creepy you’re fooling no one you pathetic perv.

Reactions: 17
Isabelle mentioned they were talking about where to go on October half term, does this mean they've ditched their plans to return to Florida?

Reactions: 6
What 13yr old would want their creepy step-dad rummaging through their drawers, especially the underwear drawer. Shudders to think what he could be doing with the undies ?

Reactions: 6
Off topic a little but I’ve been meaning to write this for ages and never got round to it.
Have you noticed how when Chris and sarah sit down with the camera to talk chris smoulders at the camera, it’s the grossest thing. He licks his lips and does the weirdest thing with his eyes. It must be his seductive face, and he’s clearly admiring his efforts. It is the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen. He does it in ‘we thought she had been bitten by a snake’ when they are opening the presents at the end. As hard as it is, watch his face whilst they open them. SO GROSS

Reactions: 14
I watched this family for x amount of months every day! I really can’t believe i was so deluded seriously ? . I see them for what they are now fake with no interest in the viewers apart from making some quick cash. Plus the whole Chris saga was a real eye opener I’m a mother of teens and it sickens me! I haven’t watched since the baby reveal I just can’t bring myself too. They lost a loyal subscriber but it’s really their own doing.

I watched this family for x amount of months every day! I really can’t believe i was so deluded seriously ? . I see them for what they are now fake with no interest in the viewers apart from making some quick cash. Plus the whole Chris saga was a real eye opener I’m a mother of teens and it sickens me! I haven’t watched since the baby reveal I just can’t bring myself too. They lost a loyal subscriber but it’s really their own doing.
i was the same,but I stopped watching when a young girl got bullied for a comment andI reached out to Chris and Sarah to ask them to talk to their IFAM as they wouldlisten to them,they actually liked all the bullying comments and deleted mine,I was getting fed up anyway of the relentless eating out and the shopping and bragging so when this happened with Chris it didnt come as a surprise, the only shock was it was girls not boys

Off topic a little but I’ve been meaning to write this for ages and never got round to it.
Have you noticed how when Chris and sarah sit down with the camera to talk chris smoulders at the camera, it’s the grossest thing. He licks his lips and does the weirdest thing with his eyes. It must be his seductive face, and he’s clearly admiring his efforts. It is the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen. He does it in ‘we thought she had been bitten by a snake’ when they are opening the presents at the end. As hard as it is, watch his face whilst they open them. SO GROSS
is it the funny one eye sightly down pose,he thinks hes gods gift when he just looks to me like a good bath is needed

Reactions: 4
Isabelle mentioned they were talking about where to go on October half term, does this mean they've ditched their plans to return to Florida?
Maybe because we were talking about how we'd love to see him try to go back to Florida...damn it! I was looking forward to him complaining about border security and his poor pregnant pregnant wife again.

Reactions: 3
Maybe because we were talking about how we'd love to see him try to go back to Florida...damn it! I was looking forward to him complaining about border security and his poor pregnant pregnant wife again.
I'm desperate to see one of the big burly Floridian immigration guys rugby tackle him to the floor shouting "hell no!!!"

Reactions: 16
Did the girls attend there dance show this year? I can't remember.

Also has anyone had the joy of encountering the 'InghamAngels' on twitter? There is atleast 8 of them and they all joined in August!

Did the girls attend there dance show this year? I can't remember.

Also has anyone had the joy of encountering the 'InghamAngels' on twitter? There is atleast 8 of them and they all joined in August!
They vlogged it all. They went to both nights. Including Sarah and Chris.

Zoolander pose ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.