IFAM #6 Sarah's a witch, Chris is her biatch and Prinny gets blamed for their itch - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It been proved that jess wasn't lying Sussex police have said that no crime but the messages were sexual

Reactions: 3
this whole topic of chris has really pretty much completed it's path. at this point, nothing more can be done than knowing what happened, and simply just not watching and interacting with them anymore. its like i phone release a crappy phone, no one will buy it and move on from it. what i see from twitter and here, just going in circles. jess won. the world pretty much hates Chris now. a small group watch them

Reactions: 1
I see Creepy now needs a disguise when he goes to the park with his mummy and Lazy.
He’s still recognisable by the GINGER COMB-OVER [emoji1787]View attachment 699
I almost feel sorry for this, but for a good second I thought it was sarah on the right and creepy with blonde hair on the left...

thanks for pointing out that he's in the middle though [emoji3526]

I honestly can't believe they would use that poor dead little girl as click bait. Why not have the title feeling better rash has gone. Or esme goes swimming or I don't know. But to use that as click bait. People may also think something may have happened to the baby. So you are using a little angel that passed and an unborn baby for click bait. You disgust me more she more each day. At this point it's Sarah that I am angry with the most. She's a stupid cow I dislike her

Reactions: 9
I was literally about to search for a pic of her but you beat me to it lol!!! The similarity is uncanny!!
She gives me the shivers. Evil looking woman. I wonder why those two boys have turned out the way they have - I think Zelda is they key?

Reactions: 5
Why did Esme just go swimming and not the other 2? Also why did Sarah say she was going with one of their best friends? I thought that girl was a random ifam who met up with them once at Costa and then invited them to her birthday party and has been on a couple of days out with them. :confused:
I don't suppose they have many friends left now.

I honestly can't believe they would use that poor dead little girl as click bait. Why not have the title feeling better rash has gone. Or esme goes swimming or I don't know. But to use that as click bait. People may also think something may have happened to the baby. So you are using a little angel that passed and an unborn baby for click bait. You disgust me more she more each day. At this point it's Sarah that I am angry with the most. She's a stupid cow I dislike her
It is sickening although they could have done a worse title considering the name of the little girl who died.

Why did Esme just go swimming and not the other 2? Also why did Sarah say she was going with one of their best friends? I thought that girl was a random ifam who met up with them once at Costa and then invited them to her birthday party and has been on a couple of days out with them. :confused:
Why can't Esme go without her sisters? It's refreshing seeing her away from the other 2.

Reactions: 4
I was wondering that too. Plus if this fundraiser was so important to them, why was Esme not there? Seems weird to miss it for what looked like just a trip to the swimming pool with her friend. Didn’t seem to be a party or anything like that. Could have easily done it another week and had Esme join them to show support.
Nothing is adding up here....

this whole topic of chris has really pretty much completed it's path. at this point, nothing more can be done than knowing what happened, and simply just not watching and interacting with them anymore. its like i phone release a crappy phone, no one will buy it and move on from it. what i see from twitter and here, just going in circles. jess won. the world pretty much hates Chris now. a small group watch them
You think Jess 'won'? I don't think there is anything to do with 'winning' on either side of the situation. So I think that's a bit of distasteful comment to make, sorry.

Reactions: 20
I doubt Jess and her family would think that she's won. Not whilst that man is in complete denial!
I also think there's more girls out there who haven't come forward for one reason or another. There are a lot of people out there who may be completely unaware of what's gone on, so even if it takes another 6 months of people posting the same info over and over again then it may save someone else from being taken in by them.

Reactions: 20
I’ll stop when that pair are off YouTube and he has no more influence over young girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Nothing really got sorted though has it?

He's basically denied it all. Saying he's never sent sexual messages, or groomed anyone. Well yeah he did...and if Jess had met him which thankfully she didn't..then there would be a lot more to report.

He was 'grooming' another young girl to meet when Jess broke her silence

There have no doubt been several more that dare not come forward as all he did was release a statement to talk to the victims scaremongering 'best lawyers in the country's. If that's not a threat towards them then I don't know what is. Plus his innocent girls, pregnant wife who could miscarry ..passing blame on to young naive shoulders who have seen TV shows and films where people do wrongly miscarry due to stress. Teens won't see that in fictional TV series that storylines are exaggerated for the audience. He just wants to burden those he has groomed.

The ones he groomed all seem to have no one to talk to and probably still can't talk to parents about it. Especially after his tit show of performance.

No it shouldn't be swept under the carpet.

This isn't about Jess winning

This is about grooming and how large social media platforms are turning a blind eye to the fact it's happening. Doing nothing which seems to show support for them. It's not as if Harvey Wankstein will be working again is it. No it's not as big as that it's not rape, sexual assaults but grooming is brainwashing so in a round about way it's encouraging children to do things with a person in power which they normally would just say no.

So no I don't think this with Chris should be shut down and go Jess won. Especially after the vile abuse she's getting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This isn't about winning.

This is about knowing from what is right and wrong.

Chris has yet to agree that what he has been doing is wrong.

This is just a small step in proving men can't do things like this and continuously get away with it, so I'm sorry until that man admits what he has done is wrong, I will not be stopping.

Reactions: 18
You're right it is odd. There is nothing I can find online about a fundraiser that happened on Sunday. The one in August though did go ahead as there is pictures/videos. I don't understand why they'd be two so close together?

The Ingham's were away on the 17th though. Could they be as low as to lie about going to the event yesterday and it actually be another event? Maybe something from one of the girls school?
This has made me think!! Chris says " We are doing something really cool today". As pointed out here earlier, that is not something you say about a fundraiser for the death of a child so you may be on to something here !! Something just doesn't feel right as The Inghams would of 100% mentioned the girls' name who sadly passed and I'm sure if the family asked them to come along they would have asked them to link somewhere people can donate or dedicate the video "in Memory of..." yet no details given. :unsure:

Reactions: 13
This has made me think!! Chris says " We are doing something really cool today". As pointed out here earlier, that is not something you say about a fundraiser for the death of a child so you may be on to something here !! Something just doesn't feel right as The Inghams would of 100% mentioned the girls' name who sadly passed and I'm sure if the family asked them to come along they would have asked them to link somewhere people can donate or dedicate the video "in Memory of..." yet no details given. :unsure:
Exactly! It doesn't add up at all! I was waiting for a little thing at the end with a picture of the girl (with them if she'd met them) and an RIP ect. I understand not going into detail about the poor girl and her passing but at least share a funding page so people can donate to help her family.

Reactions: 9
Exactly! It doesn't add up at all! I was waiting for a little thing at the end with a picture of the girl (with them if she'd met them) and an RIP ect. I understand not going into detail about the poor girl and her passing but at least share a funding page so people can donate to help her family.
Also the fact they were so close that "the girl was only standing on our front doorstep four weeks ago".... why on the doorstep? Why not "this girl was only in our house 4 weeks ago". Really really strange !!! I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't an iFam and if this was just a girl who was handing out leaflets or something to come to her fundraiser and they have seen this as an opportunity to make it look like they were "asked" and are so kind to give up their time. You can bet if they had of been the centre of attention at the fundraiser they would of recorded !!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.