IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theme song is still there, I really think people are misinterpreting what epidemic sounds are saying (unfortunately).
I agree. They can still pay a subscription and use music. Not sure there would be any way of them banning them not using public music somehow, I may be wrong and bloody hope I am!

Reactions: 2
Isabelle’s birthday videos up, although she didn’t get many presents in numbers, she still got a few pandora bracelet/charms and earrings etc. And they went to universal studios. (Isabelle looked thoroughly grateful and happy with her presents)
but they are going to not like the fact the girls “surprised” expressions aren’t quite so big etc because as much as anything they’re just used to it?

Reactions: 1
Epidemic is a private company, so they could terminate their membership if they wanted to but unless they get loads of bad publicity I can't see them doing that. From what I can see they are just not letting Chris promote their services with an affilate link

20,000 views after 31 minutes... Just because it's a birthday??? or buying views
My thing is, it’s classed as a huge reveal and yet what it’s like any other day she gets a few presents (because this was “her” trip) and they went to universal.. like it wasn’t that much of a reveal? or a surprise? like it’s not a surprise when they know they’re gonna do something.

Isabelle’s birthday videos up, although she didn’t get many presents in numbers, she still got a few pandora bracelet/charms and earrings etc. And they went to universal studios. (Isabelle looked thoroughly grateful and happy with her presents)
but they are going to not like the fact the girls “surprised” expressions aren’t quite so big etc because as much as anything they’re just used to it?
Of course "a little something" ended up being a pair of earrings and a bracelet with two charms. Because they couldnt even settle with just one gift. She didn't even want anything at all. But of course in their thick heads, no presents translates to "must buy a minimum of three things" (which for most people is a regular birthday) but for them that's toning it down.

Reactions: 4
so what was the huge suprise? pandora bracelet? so basic.

They seem so happy to be out of Australia.

Esme looks shattered in the last clip of the video and says shes excited to go home lol. Poor kids will be jet lagged and straight back into school.

Reactions: 5
God are they not bored shitless of these same type amusement parks, I know I am. I thought all the girls looked worn out and very forced in their reactions.
Who does Sarah think she’s kidding that huge plate of food was just for her. Esme was sat with a small empty side plate in front of her, that child was very hyper tonight all through the vlog and unfortunately I think there is trouble brewing with that poor little girl.

Reactions: 16
Funny how today when Lazy is partaking in her favourite pastime...sitting on her ass. She isn’t feeling sick ?

Also is Isla annoying anyone else, I know she’s only 6 but seriously. They reveal where they’re off to and she has to mention that her tooth might fall out today...errr this is Isabelle’s day, not yours. Touching her presents, just grabby grabby, look at me, look at me. She’s irritating me a lot more than a small child should ?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also the bed set up, creepy and lazy have a king size, they put their 3 kids into a double?! I’m sorry but what?? Why not let your kids have room to stretch their legs out and you 2 take the double.
They are unbelievably selfish.

Reactions: 23
God are they not bored shitless of these same type amusement parks, I know I am. I thought all the girls looked worn out and very forced in their reactions.
Who does Sarah think she’s kidding that huge plate of food was just for her. Esme was sat with a small empty side plate in front of her, that child was very hyper tonight all through the vlog and unfortunately I think there is trouble brewing with that poor little girl.
I think shes seriously fed up and exhausted. People have mentioned she doesn't do well with change and the reason she was pulled from her last school was because they couldn't cater to her needs, found it hard to fit in etc. So what do they do, drag her around the world and then throw her straight back into a new school lol. Poor kids. Think ill change my name to free Esme!

Reactions: 14
Isabelle’s latest sassybelle video, Esme usually does the challenges with her but she said Esme didn’t want to. I think she is sick of all the camera time personally, she does look really tired and fed up.

Reactions: 5
Isabelle’s latest sassybelle video, Esme usually does the challenges with her but she said Esme didn’t want to. I think she is sick of all the camera time personally, she does look really tired and fed up.
Maybe Esme also didn’t do the challenge as it was a food tasting one and I think she’s been off her food for way longer than Creepy and Lazy have let on.

I don’t understand why Sarah didn’t go on the rides. The bigger ones , sure. But the ones they showed weren’t scary and pretty tame. Isla could go on them, so they couldn’t of been that bad.

Reactions: 1
I can’t see this is her only presents. I’m sure when they get home there will be another 30 + or more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.