IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what doesn't make sense. What's the point in targeting people with no money? You can't get blood from a stone. So they're wasting so much money threatening to sue these people, they must realize they'd get nothing?
It's not suing per se... Or they would be doing defamation of character which they aren't.

They are declaring this all with evidence in court then you can speak. Btw it will cost this much money...however now the media has spoken I don't know what they can do. As for what the media have stated it's in public foreground. I really don't know how much these lawyers know about the law per se... It no doubt will be totally new to them.

It's just a scare tactics for those with no money.

I don't know how a law firm can say a blooming hashtag can cause offense that names no one. It's not as if it mentions Chris name and it standing up for more than just him or should be... Exactly what that league 4 justice people were supposed to be doing but it was clear once they couldn't work behind the scenes only it was only about Chris in certain people's eyes. Let's not be naive surely Chris won't and isn't the first to wrongly use their position in this way. Tighter regulations, and laws should be considered for the phonomen of YouTube 'celebrity status'

Reactions: 3
So the only reason to go to the gold coast was to have a week's worth of calories in the form of pancakes? They didn't even go to the theme parks! What was the point of flying from queensland to nsw and back up to queensland? They could have at least flown down to Victoria and seen Melbourne.

Reactions: 3
Maybe it was a good thing they didn't go to Melbourne, considering Vidcon was on there recently (while they've been in Australia).

Reactions: 2
Maybe it was a good thing they didn't go to Melbourne, considering Vidcon was on there recently (while they've been in Australia).
Good point. I forgot about Vidcon. Plenty of other states they could have soaked up the "agriculture" in!

Reactions: 1
You know they would have loved to have done vidcon. I honestly think that was in the pipeline till viral talent said good bye... They can't actually organise a piss up in a brewery by themselves!

All that 4 months 'allegedly' to organise Oz and they put that in the hands of backpackers travel agent a few weeks prior to going Then...said they would check the hotels are ok for the girls. Well they couldn't do that could they I mean we all laughed at TripAdvisor reviews of the places some worse than others..

Reactions: 5
It's not suing per se... Or they would be doing defamation of character which they aren't.

They are declaring this all with evidence in court then you can speak. Btw it will cost this much money...however now the media has spoken I don't know what they can do. As for what the media have stated it's in public foreground. I really don't know how much these lawyers know about the law per se... It no doubt will be totally new to them.

I don't know how a law firm can say a blooming hashtag can cause offense that names no one. It's not as if it mentions Chris name and it standing up for more than just him or should be... Exactly what that league 4 justice people were supposed to be doing but it was clear once they couldn't work behind the scenes only it was only about Chris in certain people's eyes. Let's not be naive surely Chris won't and isn't the first to wrongly use their position in this way. Tighter regulations, and laws should be considered for the phonomen of YouTube 'celebrity status'
My thing is, if he wasn’t guilty SURELY he would’ve been happy in regards to the hashtag as it’s a trying to be a more positive outcome? Like yes it came from those allegations but regardless of whether they are true or not - trying to gain more knowledge and educate people on grooming etc especially how easily it can be done now is a positive thing? Because it is a very grey area & even from the conversations about grooming on Twitter it is clear that there is a lot of misconception about what it is. At the end of the day, more needs to be done to highlight the issues & educate both children and parents of how easily done it is, and no it doesn’t necessarily have to be sexual to start off with however it could potentially turn into that. Regardless of the content of the messages I still see no reason why a 30+ year old man was private messaging teens and following fans and liking their photos. It’s strange & weird and you would hope if that happened to one of the girls, they would put a stop to it.

A bit ot, but headlines today:

Is ANY child safe online? Grooming, exploitation and blackmail - Home Secretary fires warnings over sexual predators and reveals over 80,000 paedophiles are operating in Britain
  • The number of tips about child sex offenders has risen by a staggering 700%
  • Home Secretary Sajid Javid has given a stark warning to British parents
  • Police record about 23 child sexual offences involving the internet every day
The shocking extent of the threat to children from online sex offenders is revealed today by the Home Secretary.

Thousands of youngsters are in danger of being groomed, exploited and blackmailed by sexual predators on the internet, warns Sajid Javid.

He says at least 80,000 paedophiles are using websites including social media. In a flagship speech today, he will call on technology giants to do more to remove vile photos and videos.

An alarming indication of the scale of the menace to children:

The National Crime Agency said the number of tips about online child abuse had risen 700 per cent from 10,384 in 2012 to 82,109 last year

Cases involving perverts watching sickening images of very young children and babies being abused have soared;

The NCA revealed yesterday that 131 suspects – including a former police officer, five teachers and a children's entertainer – were arrested in one probe

New technology to remove indecent images has led to more than 800,000 takedown notices being issued

Police recorded an average of 23 child sexual offences involving the internet every day in 2017-18 – up from 15 a day the year before

400 predators are arrested a month, helping to safeguard 500 children.

Reactions: 5

The thing is with anything legal thoughts and feeling are irrelevant, it only matters what you can prove ,
So say someone called chris a pedalo and he sued the person would need to prove he was a pedalo , so yeh an expensive point to make though

The thing is with anything legal thoughts and feeling are irrelevant, it only matters what you can prove ,
So say someone called chris a pedalo and he sued the person would need to prove he was a pedalo , so yeh an expensive point to make though
Those texts and inappropriate messages to a 16yr old girl were PROVEN to be from him and he has never denied this.
What is illegal is that this incident occurred in a US state where the age is 18, therefore he could still be prosecuted as a sex offender in that country.
Here’s hoping that if he is ever stupid enough to set foot in the USA he’s detained for a hell of a lot longer than he was in Australia.
He needs better advice than some friend of Sarah’s who played at being a legal secretary for a couple of years.?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I saw that article this morning. Shame it doesn’t mention youtubers and name names.

That would get the message to a wider audience and make more parents aware of what the children are watching.

Yeah he is
Oh I just seen what you mean on Twitter karma says glen is Harvey’s dad, which is interesting because Katrina was having an affair around that time! Interesting! Wonder if Danny has seen that ( Harrison’s dad) as I’m pretty sure he thinks he’s Harvey’s too ? the whole family are such chavs it’s shocking

Oh I just seen what you mean on Twitter karma says glen is Harvey’s dad, which is interesting because Katrina was having an affair around that time! Interesting! Wonder if Danny has seen that ( Harrison’s dad) as I’m pretty sure he thinks he’s Harvey’s too ? the whole family are such chavs it’s shocking
Do u know the family ? Sorry if too personal a question and of course u don’t have to answer , but seems u know the info ?

Do u know the family ? Sorry if too personal a question and of course u don’t have to answer , but seems u know the info ?
Yeah, unfortunately ? I’m not friends with them or anything like that, I can’t stand them

Reactions: 1
They also mentioned she hadn't been feeling well the past few days.
Poor little thing probably just wants to be tucked up in her own bed but there's only room for one sick person in that family.

Reactions: 7
Poor little thing probably just wants to be tucked up in her own bed but there's only room for one sick person in that family.
Absolutely...can imagine the conversation now off camera. We bought you all the way here to Australia. Now you are not going to spoil the holiday for us all or Issy's special birthday.

Am sure Esme doesn't get travelling at her age. A holiday is a holiday as we have always said here...would have been happy with riding a bloody donkey on Skegness beach...with other chavs.

Reactions: 4
They also mentioned she hadn't been feeling well the past few days.
I think that Esme is worrying about going to her new school. Combine that with the sheer exhaustion of this badly-planned holiday and the undue stress that the girls will have picked up on and you have one little stressed child.
We have been told in the past that Esme in particular does not cope well with change, but when has the welfare of their children ever come before making money with that selfish pair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sarah puts a lot of pressure on the kids to be contantly doing thing's and performing in front of the camera. they literally will spend a entire day at school and want to wind down after a long day, but they can't because sarahs has the car packed ready to tell them, their about to head off again on another faked surprise. then they do clubs, have to homework. they seem to never get time to themselves. but for sarah her day begins when they finish school. cause i imagine all they do in the day is sit on the coach with a cup of tea.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.