IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have any of you checked out the Ingham Facebook page? It seems it hasnt been updated since July but some of the comments are disgusting!

Adults with their own children supporting Chris and saying they would no way support a lying teenage girl! (This is why people don't come forward about abuse because of people like them who immediately say they're lying!)

Others telling them how amazing they are and how they would never believe Chris could do anything like people are saying he has!

The whole thing has made me so angry, how can grown adults be so nieve?

Reactions: 3
and yet they can get tim tams off amazon stupid idiots. i hate this family for the sheer fact they will never admit when something is their fault and when they have truly fucked up. its got to the point where I now watch them purely for me to use parts of what I am studying at uni with my psychology parts of my degree and everything proves they are bat tit crazy
Why order off Amazon when there's a supermarket selling them just down the road, she should have stayed at their accomodation with the kids - there's no need to drag the whole family to the shops. Maybe she was worried Chris would chat up the checkout chicks.

Reactions: 2
There seems to be a lot more negative comments sneaking through on last nights vlog.
492DC6C6-0A0F-4FBE-BBA1-B5D85EFA2CB2.jpeg

Reactions: 7
did i hear Chris say that they were having a picnic on MY bed? is this a slip up that they aren't sharing a bed, i know when i talk about the bed my husband and i share i say OUR bed

Reactions: 18
Figures have dropped even further from yesterday.

I didn’t watch yesterday’s vlog, but I don’t think the pregnancy moaning is the way to go. 90% of their pre-teen audience probably couldn’t give a shiny ? that she feels sick and it’s just boring viewing for them!

Attachments

I'm disgusted that they can buy a new camera without a second thought but can't justify paying for a scan to make sure the baby is ok. I think that speaks volumes about what is actually important in their life

Reactions: 22
On the note of claiming back the camera damage on travel insurance - depending what insurance they have it could potentially claim something back however that’s not saying it will be nearly the cost of a new camera. I don’t also know how the camera broke but surely if they’re using it daily (o can’t recall Sarah getting a new camera recently) it is probably old and it broke due to use and nothing more?

I however don’t understand how they’re going to claim back on that & yet didn’t even try to go to a hospital for a scan which again they could’ve claimed back on and actually is more important????

Also if she was “feeling it” surely she could’ve stayed in bed when they went to the cinema (because who cares about that) then yeah if she’d wanted to go to the Sydney Tower then she could’ve met up with them for that... I don’t understand the reasoning for her continuously complaining.
Ugh ,i can`t watch as she`s like a 3 yrold who whines whenever she can`t get her own way.Her channel ought to be called "Sarah squinnies " !!

I've seen a few people commenting on how the Ingham's figures are dropping on Socialblade. They are looking so bad at the moment because the views and subs from pregnancy announcement are now being included in the previous 30 days, instead of the current 30 days, stats. Their channel is slowing down/levelling out, but it's not in *rapid* decline (at the moment).

Come on guys let Sarah have her biscuits without being called from a pig to a dog. It's the only part of Australian agriculture that she understands.

Reactions: 10
I've seen a few people commenting on how the Ingham's figures are dropping on Socialblade. They are looking so bad at the moment because the views and subs from pregnancy announcement are now being included in the previous 30 days, instead of the current 30 days, stats. Their channel is slowing down/levelling out, but it's not in *rapid* decline (at the moment).
I also noticed that the decline in subscribers started after the 14th of Aug. when I think they reduced the number of views they were buying daily. If you look at the full month stats. there is a large drop of around 500 every day since then.

Reactions: 6
I hadn’t considered that. Very valid point however over Christmas when they seem to get their most views they didn’t have the same decline, maybe because they had the holiday vlogs keeping the figures up? Whereas this isn’t much of a ‘holiday’ is it. Nobody really wants to tune in to listen to sarah moan about feeling sick, eating a tonne of junk, the girls doing mock surprise faces and endless days of the beach/swimming pool.
These latest vlogs definitely aren’t pulling in the same volume of views as before.
I’m also wondering what sanctions youtube have in place for people who buy subs/views, does anyone know if there is anything?

Why order off Amazon when there's a supermarket selling them just down the road, she should have stayed at their accomodation with the kids - there's no need to drag the whole family to the shops. Maybe she was worried Chris would chat up the checkout chicks.
thats true

Have any of you checked out the Ingham Facebook page? It seems it hasnt been updated since July but some of the comments are disgusting!

Adults with their own children supporting Chris and saying they would no way support a lying teenage girl! (This is why people don't come forward about abuse because of people like them who immediately say they're lying!)

Others telling them how amazing they are and how they would never believe Chris could do anything like people are saying he has!

The whole thing has made me so angry, how can grown adults be so nieve?

This is when we should all be grateful for.... Care in the Community, and social services.
God love the NHS.

Reactions: 1
On the subject of bought subscribers would it be true to say that once bought these would not be forever and as Google / Youtube clear out inactive Google accounts the number would begin reducing again. I assume the services who provide the additional subs would be constantly creating new accounts and not maintaining tens of thousands of old accounts just to keep them active.

It stands to reason then if bought subs say had a life of 10 months and you bought 500 a day then come month 11 you would now need to buy 1000 a day to maintain an increase of 500.. etc...

I did notice that a few days ago their subscribers went down by over 100 in one jump it then rose slightly to be negative 50 for that particular hour.

I hadn’t considered that. Very valid point however over Christmas when they seem to get their most views they didn’t have the same decline, maybe because they had the holiday vlogs keeping the figures up? Whereas this isn’t much of a ‘holiday’ is it. Nobody really wants to tune in to listen to sarah moan about feeling sick, eating a tonne of junk, the girls doing mock surprise faces and endless days of the beach/swimming pool.
These latest vlogs definitely aren’t pulling in the same volume of views as before.
I’m also wondering what sanctions youtube have in place for people who buy subs/views, does anyone know if there is anything?
If it's reported and YouTube investigate, the channel could be shut down but I'm sure it's probably been reported a number of times. YouTube don't care when it comes to the Ingham Family!

If it's reported and YouTube investigate, the channel could be shut down but I'm sure it's probably been reported a number of times. YouTube don't care when it comes to the Ingham Family!
Maybe people need to tag the YT CEO in posts as well as the company ... it might get things looked at faster than just tagging some random staff member who monitors their socials.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.