Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmyT

Yeah he is
Oh I just seen what you mean on Twitter karma says glen is Harvey’s dad, which is interesting because Katrina was having an affair around that time! Interesting! Wonder if Danny has seen that ( Harrison’s dad) as I’m pretty sure he thinks he’s Harvey’s too ? the whole family are such chavs it’s shocking

Zelda18

VIP Member
Just seen the thumbnail for the vlog and looks like they went for the scan. Not sure if it’s another fake one though!

becca N

they have been for a scan and apprently everything is ok with the baby they showed the scan and the heartbeat

Lauraoc82

Oh I just seen what you mean on Twitter karma says glen is Harvey’s dad, which is interesting because Katrina was having an affair around that time! Interesting! Wonder if Danny has seen that ( Harrison’s dad) as I’m pretty sure he thinks he’s Harvey’s too ? the whole family are such chavs it’s shocking
Do u know the family ? Sorry if too personal a question and of course u don’t have to answer , but seems u know the info ?

It's me

Iconic Member
We’re really tired... I haven’t slept in years.... my body clock is all to cock.... just gonna drive home now.

What could possibly go wrong?
Add to that Sarah waffling away in the car...makes it even a scarier thought!

Such idiots!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Hope they phoned 111 before going to A and E

You are not supposed to take antihistamines whilst pregnant. I bet A and E gave her some though. Which is fine as it's under medical guidance
Ah I didn't realise that. I'm sure she probably didn't phone 111 though!

Hatshepsut

Hope they phoned 111 before going to A and E

You are not supposed to take antihistamines whilst pregnant. I bet A and E gave her some though. Which is fine as it's under medical guidance
I think you can take some oral antihistamines ( tablets ) whilst pregnant but not a steroid spray. I only know because my niece who is 11wks pregnant was prescribed them last month for her hayfever.

Last edited:
M

Member 177

This!! And then people complain how long the wait in A&E is!
Likely they did call 111 or Googled her symptoms, with her nausea, vomiting, swelling they will appear anaphylactic shock symptoms, and a recent long flight they would tell her to go in.
111 often sends ambulances out too based on telephone consultation for minor ailments.

Most people would wait for GP in the morning or go to an out of hours clinic.

youtubewatcher303

I guess nobody told her that xrays while pregnant are risky too. If it's just of her chest then it's probably not as bad but still..

He makes it seem like Sarah made the shepherds pie from scratch, but ended up letting it slip that it's just a heat and serve one. Since she already refuses to get her driving test done and over with, I guess there's zero hope that she'll ever committ to cooking classes.

Also: I guess nobody told her that allergic reactions aren't only caused by something you've eaten. She's a parent of 3 and doesn't have the most basic first aid or medical knowledge.

Last edited:

Hatshepsut

I’m still skeptical but how would they have faked it this time?
I have no idea, generic scan pictures are easy enough to print off but the actual scan more difficult. I did see her name in the top left of the screen so??
I’m sticking with my original call of fake (call me stubborn or whatever) I don’t believe a word either of these two ever say.

becca N

Why order off Amazon when there's a supermarket selling them just down the road, she should have stayed at their accomodation with the kids - there's no need to drag the whole family to the shops. Maybe she was worried Chris would chat up the checkout chicks.
thats true

F

FamHam

Surely Epidemic Sound has revoked all permissions. Even if they are willing to pay, Epidemic Sound can reject their business.
I'd hope so, but their tweet only mentions taking him away from the referrals programme.

I don't know either mayday but something like that. It's 100 for them to use the music themself with an account so I'm sure they would pay that to rub it in peoples faces that they still have their theme song.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Why did they keep referring to the baby as ‘he’ after the scan? Even Isabelle was calling t a ‘he’
I’m wondering if they had the blood test for genetic abnormalities it also gives the gender,
Britney and baby had one for her Last pregnancy and the latest one ,
It seems like something the inghams would do but they’d never say they wanna milk those views dry with gender prediction tests and the like .

Logistics

I hadn’t considered that. Very valid point however over Christmas when they seem to get their most views they didn’t have the same decline, maybe because they had the holiday vlogs keeping the figures up? Whereas this isn’t much of a ‘holiday’ is it. Nobody really wants to tune in to listen to sarah moan about feeling sick, eating a tonne of junk, the girls doing mock surprise faces and endless days of the beach/swimming pool.
These latest vlogs definitely aren’t pulling in the same volume of views as before.
I’m also wondering what sanctions youtube have in place for people who buy subs/views, does anyone know if there is anything?
If it's reported and YouTube investigate, the channel could be shut down but I'm sure it's probably been reported a number of times. YouTube don't care when it comes to the Ingham Family!