IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since it looks like she is indeed pregnant then I think she has been putting on all these pregnancy scares simply for views. I doubt she even had any bleeding. She most likely knew there was nothing wrong she just wanted the sympathy vote.

On a side note why the hell is Isla carrying around a mobile phone at 6??
They said it was for her to take photos with to take it from her view, but it also has a sim in it so whether it’s in case she gets lost or not as well. The only thing if it does have a sim in it surely she’d have the internet so can search whatever as they don’t seem to keep a close check on actually what the girls do on their electronics so if she goes to watch one of their vlogs then from the search bar literally the majority are of the allegations.

Reactions: 1
Could they have played their intro music anymore during today's vlog?!

Reactions: 7
Why did they keep referring to the baby as ‘he’ after the scan? Even Isabelle was calling t a ‘he’

Reactions: 4
So I guess she is actually pregnant. They got a doctor's appointment and then private scan...apparently she could see where the bleeding has come from. She might bleed again but its nothing to do with the baby. She's still feeling sick and moaning about being tired.

It looks hot and he's still wearing that bloody beanie.

They spend most of the time in the pool.

They go to the Hard Rock Cafe.

They go to a gift shop.

He says someone told them they have a good standard of living in the Gold Coast...hope they don't get any ideas.

Looks like Issy is sleeping on a mattress on the floor again.

Since it looks like she is indeed pregnant then I think she has been putting on all these pregnancy scares simply for views. I doubt she even had any bleeding. She most likely knew there was nothing wrong she just wanted the sympathy vote.

On a side note why the hell is Isla carrying around a mobile phone at 6??
I’ll believe it when we see the delivery, not before

Reactions: 7
Sounds like she us having breakthrough bleeding.. I'm kinda relieved the whole pregnancy thing is real. No one could be that sick to fake it like that would They?

But besides all that it still won't change what Mr creep has done. Distraction won't work

Reactions: 3
I’ll believe it when we see the delivery, not before
Oh God this is going to feel like the longest pregnancy ever. How many pregnancy scares, health issues and click baits are we going to face. The only pleasing thing is she is surely going to be mahoosive in 9 months time !

Reactions: 6
Yep, agreed, I don't think anyone will believe there's a baby until we see one in her arms!

Then we've got all the moaning about tiredness when it wakes them up in the night to look forward to.:LOL:

Reactions: 5
I think she is pregnant but lying about bleeding etc for sympathy and to divert attention off groomer chris

Reactions: 10
Yep, agreed, I don't think anyone will believe there's a baby until we see one in her arms!

Then we've got all the moaning about tiredness when it wakes them up in the night to look forward to.:LOL:
She'll make Chris get up with it and I'm sure Isabelle will also act like a second Mum! She basically does with the girls anyway!

Reactions: 3
They’ll have posted that video thinking here you go gg/tattle here’s the baby. But I still reckon that the threatened miscarriage was faked.

I’m not up on radiography and scans but could they see where the bleed came from?

Anyway assuming that all of this is real and the baby is real then I really hope that everything is straightforward and progresses well as I would never wish ill of a pregnant woman and unborn child.

I do think it’s veey sad that they’ve had a baby for views though and with the hope that it will distract from every things else going on in their lives. I hope the money keeps rolling in for them as three children is expensive enough a fourth will only add to the finances and I assume they plan on sending all four to private school.

I also think they forget that people like the saccone jolys had a good job before and blogged before they became parents and have saved and have savings and investment so not relying solely on the day to day income of just vlogging. He also has a career to fall back on that would make quite a significant income should vlogging end

A few things:

- Something is odd about them playing the intro music twice, and during the vlog. They're being smug about something. Maybe Epidemic Sound contacted them and they're challenging them?

- What's the point in constantly making exaggerated nausea sounds like you're always holding back vomit, then sitting down for a full meal no problem? Lol, if she wants pity then she should stick to one narrative.

- There's a problem with a 12 year old wearing strapless anything, be it a shirt or a dress. A bit of shoulder is fine but full on bare collar bone is not age appropriate. Surprisingly this issue isn't specific to them as I've noticed it with most pre-teens and early teens nowadays. Every generation says that kids are maturing sooner but this really is it! It can't get any skimpier! I like Family Fizz but even as wholesome as they are, have you seen how short Mia's shorts are sometimes?

- Sarah said the kids were in "mommy and daddy appreciation heaven" because they bought them something. That speaks volumes. Will just leave it at that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m still skeptical but how would they have faked it this time?
I have no idea, generic scan pictures are easy enough to print off but the actual scan more difficult. I did see her name in the top left of the screen so??
I’m sticking with my original call of fake (call me stubborn or whatever) I don’t believe a word either of these two ever say.

Isla has such a fake smile in the thumb nail! I think they're gonna have problems with her. Especially as the older two are in the posh school with all its fancy school trips and then the baby is going to come along and get all the attention

Reactions: 2
Had a scan, went to subway, played in a cold pool (staged some pushing in shots), went to hard rock cafe and bought slime.

For the first time this holiday Sarah had what could be up to two portions of veg!! None of the girls or chris has any portions all day - burger, chips and Mac & cheese. All washed down with coke. Isla wasn't hungry, so they got her some chips.

Still no room tour Sarah? What's the matter with it - too many (previous guests) seamen or bed bugs? They had an amazing time at the room apparently, but didn't show it.

Chris talks of what a good quality of life it is in the gold coast, is he planning on moving? Says how stunning a perfect normal high rise is.

If all they wanted to do is play in a pool and eat at chain places should have just hired somewhere in southern Europe.

Reactions: 8
Why did they keep referring to the baby as ‘he’ after the scan? Even Isabelle was calling t a ‘he’
I’m wondering if they had the blood test for genetic abnormalities it also gives the gender,
Britney and baby had one for her Last pregnancy and the latest one ,
It seems like something the inghams would do but they’d never say they wanna milk those views dry with gender prediction tests and the like .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.