IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said they were having 8 flights in total (I think) so does anyone know how many so far, that might tell us if they’re stopping off somewhere or just flying direct
They must've had about 4 so far I think?
London - Singapore
then Singapore - Gold Coast (not sure what airport they went to/drove to Noosa from)
Noosa - Sydney
Sydney - Gold Coast

They said they were having 8 flights in total (I think) so does anyone know how many so far, that might tell us if they’re stopping off somewhere or just flying direct
I've counted five so far, but not sure if i've missed one...

London Gatwick to
Singapore to
Brisbane to
Cairns to
Sydney to
Gold Coast

have i missed any out because if they take two flights home, that would be 7

Reactions: 1

London Gatwick to
Singapore to
Brisbane to
Cairns to
Sydney to
Gold Coast

Was Whitsunday an additional flight?

London Gatwick to
Singapore to
Brisbane to
Cairns to
Sydney to
Gold Coast

They also flew Brisbane to Airle Beach, then back to Brisbane connecting to Carins.

So far they have done 6 or 7 flights depending how she couunted the Airle Beach to Cairns flight.

Tonight should be the night we see if she went for this scan. I'm still not buying any of it.

Reactions: 5
They also flew Brisbane to Airle Beach, then back to Brisbane connecting to Carins.

So far they have done 6 or 7 flights depending how she couunted the Airle Beach to Cairns flight.
Also, i can't find a direct flight from Gold Coast, Brisbane or anywhere in Oz back to Gatwick, so surely they must be stopping over?

Tonight should be the night we see if she went for this scan. I'm still not buying any of it.
They won't show it either way. I wouldn't have thought the clinic would allow filming for scans like that. Plus, who in their right mind would film a scan of this nature? So, we won't find out for sure anyway.

I think tonight will be the start of the miscarriage storyline. It's all been carefully planned out. It's the girls I feel sorry for as if this pregnancy and loss is fake then they'll still have to cope with their grief for a sibling that was never going to be. I hope I'm wrong and they prove me wrong and there is a baby but I just don't trust anything they say

Reactions: 3
Yes, but HOW are they going to do it?? everything's stressing me trying work them out!! Issy's birthday is on the 2nd, so will leave on the 3rd? their scan is supposedly on the 4th, so need to be back before then. They need to fly out of Oz - stop over somewhere or fly straight through? - arrive at Gatwick, then drive all the way back up to Bradford. All that on the 3rd?!
Unless they’ve booked a hotel to drive back up to Bradford on the 4th? But again it is all super rushed to get back & to think that they’re all going back to school the next day? Like as much as they may say they’re ok, that’s going to take a huge toll on them and their sleep patterns which will effect concentration level which I find incredibly unfair on Esme especially as she’s starting a new school. I understand the trip was for Izzy’s birthday but did that mean she had to be there for it??? Like that’s what I don’t understand. Fair enough they’ve dealt with jet lag from America but even then the girls have still struggled and been tired but it’s literally half a days difference not just a few hours?

Unless they’ve booked a hotel to drive back up to Bradford on the 4th? But again it is all super rushed to get back & to think that they’re all going back to school the next day? Like as much as they may say they’re ok, that’s going to take a huge toll on them and their sleep patterns which will effect concentration level which I find incredibly unfair on Esme especially as she’s starting a new school. I understand the trip was for Izzy’s birthday but did that mean she had to be there for it??? Like that’s what I don’t understand. Fair enough they’ve dealt with jet lag from America but even then the girls have still struggled and been tired but it’s literally half a days difference not just a few hours?
As well as the jet lag, which will be horrendous, what about also having some time before the kids go back to school to sort out provisions for the inevitable backlash the kids will face at school. I mean, i've never been in this position so i don't know exactly what to do, but maybe have a meeting to discuss what should be done/what protection/what help the school will provide. I wouldn't just want to send my kids off to school with no idea how safe they would be or how the other kids will react, etc.

Sorry for the rant, i know what i mean, just not sure how to express it!

Reactions: 7
As well as the jet lag, which will be horrendous, what about also having some time before the kids go back to school to sort out provisions for the inevitable backlash the kids will face at school. I mean, i've never been in this position so i don't know exactly what to do, but maybe have a meeting to discuss what should be done/what protection/what help the school will provide. I wouldn't just want to send my kids off to school with no idea how safe they would be or how the other kids will react, etc.

Sorry for the rant, i know what i mean, just not sure how to express it!
Yeah I totally understand what you mean because children of whatever age can be horrible, but it must be horrendous for Esme because she doesn’t know anyone either. Like going in with some idea (because they can’t habe been totally shaded from it, whatever actually has been said to them we don’t know) like in her view, is she gonna try to stand up for her family? Most probably. Even down to the fact, although Isla is comfortable in her school, the fact she is there on her own now. You would have thought that even if it was just a few days to relax and get everything ready like that surely would’ve been the best option. I just hope for the best for them I truly do. If the school/s is aware, I hope they have made teachers aware that there is a situation that could potentially cause some disruption and teasing.

Reactions: 3
I'm guessing they wouldn't fly straight from Aus simply because they wouldn't be able to upload at the right time.

I also study psychology but I just can’t bring myself to watch them anymore haha. That’s why I’m thankful for those who do and keep me updated as otherwise I would be way to curious about how they act and what they do :p
i shall keep you informed lol

They're prob not thinking about jet lag because Sarah thinks she's just soo super tired from the pregnancy and stress. She is the only person to have ever have experienced being tired. She's too busy moaning to see if the girls are jet lagged.

Reactions: 4
Just seen the thumbnail for the vlog and looks like they went for the scan. Not sure if it’s another fake one though!

they have been for a scan and apprently everything is ok with the baby they showed the scan and the heartbeat

Since it looks like she is indeed pregnant then I think she has been putting on all these pregnancy scares simply for views. I doubt she even had any bleeding. She most likely knew there was nothing wrong she just wanted the sympathy vote.

On a side note why the hell is Isla carrying around a mobile phone at 6??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.