Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
20,000 views after 31 minutes... Just because it's a birthday??? or buying views
My thing is, it’s classed as a huge reveal and yet what it’s like any other day she gets a few presents (because this was “her” trip) and they went to universal.. like it wasn’t that much of a reveal? or a surprise? like it’s not a surprise when they know they’re gonna do something.

Someone might be more clued up on this than me, but what is the earliest that you can have a blood test to determine the sex of the baby? I thought they didn't tell you before the 20 week scan? Apparently Sarah is getting the blood test today which tells her the sex of the child... Does this mean she's further on in the pregnancy than they're letting on?
No you can get the blood test earlier I think if you pay for it. It tests for other things but can also reveal the gender.

Justjonie

VIP Member
Ah I see, well seeing as last night's vlog views are down compared to the "birthday haul" the previous night, they'll no doubt drag out the "OMG we find out the sex of our baby!!!" clickbait titles for as long as humanly possible :rolleyes:

It's me

Iconic Member
I would think you were right except I don't think Creepy and Sarah have had sex in awhile, maybe she had another run in with turkey baster but forgot which end goes where.
I do think they did it on holiday. After watching the vlog after he slept with Hayley and he said am hot and sweaty I don't know why...he said exactly the same on holiday. Unless he had picked up a hooker the night before...on his late night I must get Sarah a takeaway drives in the car. He's already implied with his weird txts it can take him just 10 minutes!

bazinga!

Is she being naughty, or is she acting comparable to other kids her age? I don't watch their vlogs often, started watching a couple of days before the allegations came out, then stopped because of them. I much prefer the Family Fizz, they seem much more likeable overall.

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
Can someone explain to me how the "chai fam" is different to the "ifam" please?
I don’t teally think it is??? I’m pretty sure either fans or Chris altered the name when they were “super duper obsessed with chai lattes”

tomatosauce

My thing is, that wasn’t when the insta story was posted? Bc that must have been within the past 24 hours (so must have been last night) whereas the vlog is from yesterday? so did she have to go again? Like maybe me just missing something but? like correct me if I’m wrong haha!
I think because they had already ended the vlog, and Chris had probably started editing it they will use it in tomorrow's vlog, seems like her lips were getting bad at the end of the vlog so I'm guessing they went back in the night and that's where her insta is from

tomatosauce

Did it say on the blog who is actually picking the kids up from school?

I wouldn't be surprised if Granny Jane is now chaperone for them. Chris may look like he's going but he's probably collecting them from his Mum's house.

Or can you imagine the hush in the playground when arrives and him standing alone with this massive empty circular space surrounding him. False hellos, and oh I didn't see you arrive pleasantries. If people didn't know what he had done they would just presume he must be one hell of a farter!

If he is collecting the girls then I am sure he's not as anxious as he says he is
Bambam (think that's there name) has children who go to the same school and they said Chris and sarah (she doesn't usually go) dropped them of so he did show his face, not 100% sure about picking up though

Georgie is a brilliant example of a healthy pregnancy/birth/post birth body.
Anna is just as messed up but because she’s not overweight people think she’s healthy, she follows so many restrictive, messed up, eating disordered type diets and is now obsessed with loosing weight and weight loss.
Sarah is most definitely having a Mac Pregnancy but I wouldn’t say Anna is any healthier.
Just more vain.
Sarah’s kids are scarred from birth in both mental and physical health. So she wins hands down in YouTube mums fucking up her kids.
Anna has definitely been eating a lot more healthy this pregnancy, with her naturally sweetened baking etc I don’t think she’s as amazing as Georgie, just a lot better than Sarah with watching what she puts in her body more

Missusnaz

VIP Member
I’m wondering if they have had any feedback from Instagram about the main account being “hacked”! I have a funny feeling that was yet another lie.

It's me

Iconic Member
Just googled to check ,and it states it is usually something which occours during the last trimester (aprox 35 wks)..:unsure:
Usually in the third trimester yes many have already stated that

However the thing with biology is they don't read text books so say 98% of pupp usually appears in the final trimester like anything you get anomalies where things don't present etc in typical time frame. Which is why everyone who is googling and quoting is missing the important word in the sentence which I guess, I haven't googled but usually, most common etc.

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
Funny how today when Lazy is partaking in her favourite pastime...sitting on her ass. She isn’t feeling sick ?

Also is Isla annoying anyone else, I know she’s only 6 but seriously. They reveal where they’re off to and she has to mention that her tooth might fall out today...errr this is Isabelle’s day, not yours. Touching her presents, just grabby grabby, look at me, look at me. She’s irritating me a lot more than a small child should ?
But that is how the youngest always is, that and the fact she’s pregnant so Isla won’t be the youngest, but for 6 years she has been babied etc so yes it is going to be difficult for her to adjust.
I feel like people are now looking at and picking up on every little things the girls do etc & yet it’s not dissimilar from how they have always been, but yes obviously all this shit could make them be problematic hence why they should have taken time off vlogging so they weren’t under the constant eye of others.

youtubewatcher303

Didn’t notice that at the time, it must have been a glitch as I’ve just had another look and everything’s the same except for views.
View attachment 672
Say for example they have a CPM of £1 per 1000 views, that's still £9, 773. Sickening. But they probably make way more than that. Pretty sure CPM goes up with the more subs a channel has. So it's not true when Sarah says subs have no affect on what they make.