IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just wandering if anyone who watched the vlog noticed an ad for Sanex. It was at the beginning & middle of vlog

Reactions: 1
Yeah probably to ‘prove the haters wrong’ I haven’t watched it but I’d put money on it that they just got a ready meal one and stuck it in the microwave along with a bag of ready peeled and chopped veg. I can’t understand how they don’t know how to cook simple things! I’m very surprised that before all this about creepy came out that they hadn’t managed to get a deal with hello fresh or Gousto. I’ve tried both and they’re literally impossible to get wrong so I’m sure even lazy could manage the recipes
He kept mentioning the slow cooker...so I guess threw full fat meat didn't get off the fat I bet as let's face it they like greasy things!
Nearly right with already chopped veg. Think Sarah just did mince and jar of shepherd's pie sauce and put it in slow cooker. Chris came along and thought I will add veg so he used...tinned mixed veg. As I bet that's all they ever buy and each have a teaspoon each on a roast dinner. Ironically Chris didn't like it

It was topped with mash....as you say probably pre bought already mashed and more cheese than a cheese shop!

Just to add I have nothing against tinned, frozen or pre cut veg. I just surprised they had any veg in the house but I presume the tin was left over from a Park Hamper!

Reactions: 2
Surely it's some form of emotional neglect to publicly put the girls through all this with Chris?
Never mind Sarah's failure to safeguard Isabelle, who is only 3 years younger than Chris' victims

Reactions: 4
just wandering if anyone who watched the vlog noticed an ad for Sanex. It was at the beginning & middle of vlog
I got Headspace in the middle.... No sanex but click off as they celebrated the tweets.

Headspace is quite ironic I bit of mindfulness for 2 people who like a good old slanging match.

Surely it's some form of emotional neglect to publicly put the girls through all this with Chris?
Never mind Sarah's failure to safeguard Isabelle, who is only 3 years younger than Chris' victims
Of course...

The girls though are supposed to be loving life though everyday...and if Mummy and Daddy didn't have cameras in their hands all day everyday they wouldn't get LOL dolls and holidays. Am sure they get told a lot.

Reactions: 3
FFS Why is creepy Chris always loitering about in Isabel’s room sitting on her bed etc?
When I was 13 my dad would never have dreamed of setting foot in my room. If I was saying goodnight it would be done in the lounge and it was just a simple goodnight or I’m off to bed now. My eldest daughter is 14 and she always let me know when she no longer felt comfortable for her dad to bathe her, come into her room, kiss her goodnight etc. Whenever we went swimming at the pool or beach she’d always wear a full costume as she always felt embarrassed wearing a skimpy bikini in front of her dad. It’s a shame Isabel is not able to approach her mum and let her know what’s comfortable and what’s not! Hopefully in time she’ll build that confidence to say something.
exactly its creepy only time my dad ventured into my room and sat on my bed is with my mum and on my birthdays but i always had my mum in the room to

Reactions: 1
Yeah probably to ‘prove the haters wrong’ I haven’t watched it but I’d put money on it that they just got a ready meal one and stuck it in the microwave along with a bag of ready peeled and chopped veg. I can’t understand how they don’t know how to cook simple things! I’m very surprised that before all this about creepy came out that they hadn’t managed to get a deal with hello fresh or Gousto. I’ve tried both and they’re literally impossible to get wrong so I’m sure even lazy could manage the recipes
They did use one of those once to make meal. Sarah struggled.

Bambam (think that's there name) has children who go to the same school and they said Chris and sarah (she doesn't usually go) dropped them of so he did show his face, not 100% sure about picking up though
He did collect in his car but he didn't go into the main carpark...used an alternative route !

One other thought...
Cast your mind back to yesterday or @raccoonlivesmatter video when there is bit of Chris skating. One time with the pink mini there and another time when it's not and it's supposed to be the same day.
Hayley said she was holding the camera to take one of the shots... I know he's got a tripod but to get the same angle I wonder who was holding the camera the second time? Just another brain teaser to put it out there for interpreting

Not sure it will help or not, but that second clip of Chris skating I traced back to March 2017 (he'd already posted the same clip on his own channel) - about 3/4 months before he met Hayley

Reactions: 2
Of course...

The girls though are supposed to be loving life though everyday...and if Mummy and Daddy didn't have cameras in their hands all day everyday they wouldn't get LOL dolls and holidays. Am sure they get told a lot.
Hopefully they won't be gifted with anymore of those LOL dolls. As a matter of fact I haven't actually seen Isla or Esme fawning over them or those hideous reborn dolls. Then again they have spent the past 7/8 weeks hiding out overseas.

They did use one of those once to make meal. Sarah struggled.
What?? How on earth! When I met my boyfriend he lived off microwave pizza and chips and pot noodles. Seriously. I tried to teach him a few basic things but he didn’t even know what it meant to simmer ? anyway I don’t mind cooking so I just cooked all our meals. When gousto first came about I knew it would be the perfect way to help him fend for himself ? and it was and now he makes all sorts of things and is a great cook. Lazy must have even less knowledge. She’d be lost if the kettle broke. Don’t tell her she can boil water in a pan!

Not sure it will help or not, but that second clip of Chris skating I traced back to March 2017 (he'd already posted the same clip on his own channel) - about 3/4 months before he met Hayley
So I bet he was seeing some other ifam then too as the angle looks identical. Hayley said she held the camera. Of course it looks identical hence Chris choosing the clip and his clothes must be his 'pulling clothes' because everyone loves a sk8r boi!

Must be romantic that carpark...or he just knows Sarah and friends are so up their own arses they would never shop at Lidl or wherever that footage is taken!

Anyone checked their eBay account to see if he's flogging or flogged his blades? That would be telling. We know they never give anything away for free.

So I bet he was seeing some other ifam then too as the angle looks identical. Hayley said she held the camera. Of course it looks identical hence Chris choosing the clip and his clothes must be his 'pulling clothes' because everyone loves a sk8r boi!

Must be romantic that carpark...or he just knows Sarah and friends are so up their own arses they would never shop at Lidl or wherever that footage is taken!

Anyone checked their eBay account to see if he's flogging or flogged his blades? That would be telling. We know they never give anything away for free.
They have an ebay account?

how thick is Sarah, I have an itch and I was itching it, its scratching and then Im so much more relieved what kind of English is that,also the girls didnt look to assed that she was`nt there , they where probably relieved (well their ears where anyway)

What?? How on earth! When I met my boyfriend he lived off microwave pizza and chips and pot noodles. Seriously. I tried to teach him a few basic things but he didn’t even know what it meant to simmer ? anyway I don’t mind cooking so I just cooked all our meals. When gousto first came about I knew it would be the perfect way to help him fend for himself ? and it was and now he makes all sorts of things and is a great cook. Lazy must have even less knowledge. She’d be lost if the kettle broke. Don’t tell her she can boil water in a pan!
I'll try and find it. They had a promo code Ingham50 or something like that.

They have an ebay account?
Yes someone has shown it before. So on their vlogs when they mention giving away or donating it usually means flogging on eBay!

It's been shown on here before but I didn't take notice of the details. Toys and the girls clothes. Guessing some of the clothes are PR stuff but you know anything to make money!

how thick is Sarah, I have an itch and I was itching it, its scratching and then Im so much more relieved what kind of English is that,also the girls didnt look to assed that she was`nt there , they where probably relieved (well their ears where anyway)
My favourite word from Sarah on today's vlog as it showed just how common she is; was when she was discussing what they could do other than offer her scans for this so called blood clot. She had her 'posh' voice on as in hospital and no doubt could be overheard. Waffling on and said 'so I asked how they could tret me'... Yes TRET is not a spelling mistake. The word you want is treat Sarah but you know once a chav always a chav! No matter how hard you try to tone down your accent, and sound posh. You still use those horrible made up words that people use who haven't got a large vocabulary.

Reactions: 9
My favourite word from Sarah on today's vlog as it showed just how common she is; was when she was discussing what they could do other than offer her scans for this so called blood clot. She had her 'posh' voice on as in hospital and no doubt could be overheard. Waffling on and said 'so I asked how they could tret me'... Yes TRET is not a spelling mistake. The word you want is treat Sarah but you know once a chav always a chav! No matter how hard you try to tone down your accent, and sound posh. You still use those horrible made up words that people use who haven't got a large vocabulary.
I know foreigners whospeak better English than these two thickos , I noticed TRET aswell what sort of a word is that

Just noticed Isabelle's 13th birthday vlog has way more views then the rest of their recent vlogs. Have they bought views for this particular one or were their young fans expecting the usual opening of 50+ presents
One fan commented that she was really sad and disappointed because she wanted Isabelle to open many more presents.
Poor girl already has a warped sense of reality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.