IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"These are real out there".... three of the four girls names are in the top 100 of 2017, Aria being in the top 20. Omg they're dumbasses.

For anyone who didn't watch the names are:

Boys: Reign, Brody, Casein/Kasin/Kayson
Girls: Aurora, Aria, Luna, Nova

Reactions: 3
Not being funny...Luna and Nova very popular in the dog world. Just Google any rescue and you can usually find them there!
I was just about to say that... Kayson can be found as well, at least where I'm from

Reactions: 1
I was just about to say that... Kayson can be found as well, at least where I'm from
Lots of black dogs especially greyhounds are Nova obviously.. .well we all know Chris likes black hair dye

Luna tends to be northern breeds such as Huskies but not exclusively of course

I know dog and people name are interchangeable but some really to me feel better suited for animals in my opinion. No offense to anyone meant

Reactions: 2
Top 100 Girls names of 2017 in the UK

Aria - #18
Luna - #54
Aurora - #95

USA:

Aria - #7
Luna - #48
Aurora - #66

And they will probably move up in the list for 2018.

Lots of black dogs especially greyhounds are Nova obviously.. .well we all know Chris likes black hair dye

Luna tends to be northern breeds such as Huskies but not exclusively of course

I know dog and people name are interchangeable but some really to me feel better suited for animals in my opinion. No offense to anyone meant
Kayson is usually a name for grumpy looking pitbulls over here, given to them by a specific type of dog owner that obviously tries to gain some respect with his cute doggo :D that's why we sometimes call dogs with these kind of names penis extensions... [emoji847]

I just had a booking.com advert in the middle of a vlog.. did they not lay into booking.com BEFORE?

ironic

Reactions: 5
At least they’re not wanting to call him/her Apple or other such nonsense.
There is still time for them to change their mind. Although I wouldn't describe Apple as typical Chav names which I am sure they will go down the chav name route without even thinking they are!

My cousins 2 black cats are called Luna and Nova. I think their name choices were horrible. Not very out there either as those are getting more and more popular. Kaycen kayson whatever is probably very popular in America as is Brody. What did we expect though, they are not going to give their next money maker a classy, elegant name!

Reactions: 4
Ew I hate Kayson. I feel like ayson/ayden names are so overdone...and with all of their different name spellings.

I like their girl name choices minus Nova...I see that as more of an animal name. I just associate Luna with Harry Potter though.

my Daughter is just about to go into year 8 so same age is Issy and she has two Novas in her year and a Luna.
Both quite popular around here and that’s in a ‘nice’ area. Her name which is traditional and I would have thought would have been quite popular, she’s the only one in her year.

Well that's put me right off Aria!
Yep, we know a lot of dogs called Luna!
I have a few American friends, and can picture them using those names.....BUT they sound completely different when shouted out with a British accent!! What sounds cute over there is often just odd over here due to the different sound!

Still not watching the vlogs!

Reactions: 4
"These are real out there".... three of the four girls names are in the top 100 of 2017, Aria being in the top 20. Omg they're dumbasses.

For anyone who didn't watch the names are:

Boys: Reign, Brody, Casein/Kasin/Kayson
Girls: Aurora, Aria, Luna, Nova
I feel like they’re trying to be so out there and unique but it just doesn’t suit? Also makes me laugh how one minute they say Sarah Says will be everything pregnancy & yet that probably didn’t get as much hype/suns as they would’ve hoped so they’re now just trying to build up their views as they’ve been falling from their main channel..
my thing also is, ifam extras was money made for Isla and Esme and yet they’ve just totally bumped that channel??

Reactions: 7
Hi all. New here. The only name in that list that could be considered remotely "out there" in my opinion, is Reign. The rest are all moderately to super popular right now.

Aurora, Aria, Luna, Nova and chris says Brody, Kayson (Kacen?) and Reign
Imagine poor Rain at school. Already the son of one of the uk’s top five most infamous ‘celebrity’ alleged kiddy fiddlers, he is landed with that name. And he’ll probably be ginger, weedy and go bald early. Good luck, Rain??

Reactions: 9
They're trying to copy fizzfam by having a unique name but don't want to actually commit to a unique name

Reactions: 8
Are they back from Australia yet?

The poor girls must be dreading back to school, I've said it before but I'd refuse to go if I was Isabelle

Didn't one of the Kardashians name one of their kids Reign? How tacky. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.