IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if they had the blood test for genetic abnormalities it also gives the gender,
Britney and baby had one for her Last pregnancy and the latest one ,
It seems like something the inghams would do but they’d never say they wanna milk those views dry with gender prediction tests and the like .
Possibly. If they did find out the gender yesterday they wouldn’t have revealed it because they need to get their views up by doing a sooooper doooper gender reveal

Reactions: 3
Oh God this is going to feel like the longest pregnancy ever. How many pregnancy scares, health issues and click baits are we going to face. The only pleasing thing is she is surely going to be mahoosive in 9 months time !
She sure as hell isnt going to look like Georgie fizz or Anna sacconejoly after she’s given birth, as they actually ate healthy and wanted nutrition, not McDonald’s for the baby

Reactions: 2
I’m wondering if they had the blood test for genetic abnormalities it also gives the gender,
Britney and baby had one for her Last pregnancy and the latest one ,
It seems like something the inghams would do but they’d never say they wanna milk those views dry with gender prediction tests and the like .
Is Britney and baby from the US? As this test is often covered by their insurance, I know my friends were. It’s a private test here, and considering they were not going to pay for a scannin Oz, I would imagine they will not pay £400+ for it to be done. A uk gender scan is around £35-40ish at 16 weeks. Maybe they will pay for it to make out there is something wrong with the baby as they can stoop low enough to hype up a bleed for views and not bother to go to a doctor until over 2 weeks later. She didn’t seem that happy when she came out of the scan place, she couldn’t even fake it.

Reactions: 1
What gets me with this crappy accommodation they’ve had all holiday, especially this latest knocking shop / doss-house is why no truth about any of it. They were quick enough to go on for a couple of vlogs about that flat in London they had for one night, which was much better this current shite.
Can’t wait for the vlog when they get home of Sarah storming into that travel agents shouting her loud common mouth off. Bet we don’t see that, of course not because it’s all been SUPERB (in front of the camera)

The funny thing with the accommodation is its steadily gone downhill; Singapore was good, next place was nice but basic and now they just have tiny rooms in sleezy motel.

Reactions: 5
Issy was so uncomfortable again and trying to cover herself when wearing a bikini in the pool shots, what the hell is wrong with Chris keeping on filming her?
JERK

Reactions: 5
She sure as hell isnt going to look like Georgie fizz or Anna sacconejoly after she’s given birth, as they actually ate healthy and wanted nutrition, not McDonald’s for the baby
Georgie is a brilliant example of a healthy pregnancy/birth/post birth body.
Anna is just as messed up but because she’s not overweight people think she’s healthy, she follows so many restrictive, messed up, eating disordered type diets and is now obsessed with loosing weight and weight loss.
Sarah is most definitely having a Mac Pregnancy but I wouldn’t say Anna is any healthier.
Just more vain.
Sarah’s kids are scarred from birth in both mental and physical health. So she wins hands down in YouTube mums bleeping up her kids.

Reactions: 19
Esme was in a right huff at Hard Rock Cafe. Refused to eat, probably doing it for attention. It's the start of it, after the scan today she knows she is the 5th favourite child after Prinny

Reactions: 4
Esme was in a right huff at Hard Rock Cafe. Refused to eat, probably doing it for attention. It's the start of it, after the scan today she knows she is the 5th favourite child after Prinny

I’m sure Chris has a loooooong list of kids he likes more than his own ? Esme is probably number 19 on a long list ?

Reactions: 7
Or she could be coming down with something, that'll make for an interesting flight home!

Georgie is a brilliant example of a healthy pregnancy/birth/post birth body.
Anna is just as messed up but because she’s not overweight people think she’s healthy, she follows so many restrictive, messed up, eating disordered type diets and is now obsessed with loosing weight and weight loss.
Sarah is most definitely having a Mac Pregnancy but I wouldn’t say Anna is any healthier.
Just more vain.
Sarah’s kids are scarred from birth in both mental and physical health. So she wins hands down in YouTube mums bleeping up her kids.
Anna has definitely been eating a lot more healthy this pregnancy, with her naturally sweetened baking etc I don’t think she’s as amazing as Georgie, just a lot better than Sarah with watching what she puts in her body more

Issy was so uncomfortable again and trying to cover herself when wearing a bikini in the pool shots, what the hell is wrong with Chris keeping on filming her?
JERK
And that strapless top Isabelle was wearing was IMHO very inappropriate.

It does make for quality content, though!
I'm ashamed to say it, but I'm enjoying their holiday vlogs. It's tit, they are wasting their time and them trying to pretend it's amazing is funny.

However once they are home can't see me watching anymore, I'm probably not alone so can see their views really going down soon.

Reactions: 6
surely that’s to be expected when they haven’t had any down time this summer? Like fair enough they haven’t been busy busy busy with lots of different things but there’s a massive difference with being at home, in your own bed than continuously be on the move to then have flights also back and forth - dealing with jet lag & probably nerves for starting a new school. Like as much as Sarah says that the girls would rather be travelling than being at home that is because they don’t really get a chance to just be at home so they wouldn’t know any different. Going on play dates themselves, sleepovers etc which obviously yes we’ve seen them have a few friends over after school which again they seem so excited and happy about. I don’t doubt the girls have had a good time but tbh they would probably have a good time regardless..

Reactions: 12
I felt that they were a little more relaxed in last nights 'TV Show'after the scan and perhaps if they had gone for a scan sooner they would have been happier on this holiday. Why are they calling the baby he? So strange.

I though the outside of the apartment and pool area was an absolute dive which is probably why we didn't get an apartment tour, I don't think i'd risk going in the hot tub myself.

Sad to see Issy on a fold up bed again. Something was a bit off with the middle child perhaps she is over tired and I think the youngest is a bit hyper from all the sugary tit. I don't think the children have enough time to relax and get ready for school. I am surprised we didn't get a 'SUPER AMAZING STUNNING AUSTRALIAN BACK TO SCHOOL HAUL' but maybe money is tight now the views are down.

Chris misses Janes tuna sandwich....

Last edited:
Have they done anything ever so slightly agricultural over there? The closest has been going to a petting Zoo, but that doesn't count.

Hope she hasn't picked up anything from swimming in the pool at that grotty hotel.
There's nice apartments with a sea view in the gold coast for £130-150 a night. Either they are being cheap or have been ripped off by the travel agent.

That's the kind of place I'd stay when young and traveling with no money.

There's nice apartments with a sea view in the gold coast for £130-150 a night. Either they are being cheap or have been ripped off by the travel agent.

That's the kind of place I'd stay when young and traveling with no money.
Possibly ripped off but I can't imagine they didn't any research or planning aside from Trip Adviser. I think it was booked in a rush and it backfired. I think they would have been better off booking a Villa to hideout somewhere and then returning to the UK in plenty of time to get the girls ready for school and sort out any potential issues that may arise from their Fathers stupidity, selfishness and creepy perverse behavior.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.