IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I think about this, the more it annoys me. I found out I was bleeding in the middle of the night, my husband was working away and had taken the car, so I had no transport and no-one to watch my older child, yet I was on the phone to the early pregnancy unit straight away and managed to sort everything out so I was at the hospital within an hour despite it being 3 O'Clock in the morning. The mind boggles at how anyone could just shrug it off... it's a child's life we're talking about ffs.

On another note, and I know I'm a day behind, but Sarah has talked about eating in bed being something Chris hates and wont allow under any circumstances as he can't bear crumbs in bed, yet suddenly they're having a picnic in bed? Oh and Pretty Woman is not an OK film for a 6 year old to be watching, it's about a prostitute for crying out loud! Not to mention the sex scenes, a bit weird to want to watch that with your children who are aged 12 and under surely?!

"We'll all be going to the scan tomorrow."- Sarah
Yeah, because that's totally what you do when you might be having a "threatened miscarriage." God, imagine how awful it will be for the girls if there is no heartbeat. Maybe Chris and Sarah have already prepped the girls and they are all pretending Mummy is pregnant. Real or fake this is bound to screw those kids up.
They think of no-one but themselves. If she is a risk of miscarriage, surely the doctors would advise it best that the girls wait outside just in case? Or Chris would stay with them? If they were mine, I'd rather go in alone than have my children be potentially traumatised by the loss of a sibling in that way. Then again, I wouldn't have told my children before 12 weeks just in case of a situation like this... but then I've never had to clickbait one of my pregnancies to distract from my husband allegedly grooming teenagers, so who am I to judge :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
If you want to cheer yourself up go to Trip Advisor and read the comments on that dive they are staying in. Here is a short excerpt from the latest ? 1ADC7603-8209-4FA5-84BB-15CA8059F614.jpeg
Are we sure Creepy didn’t pick this one?

Reactions: 14
If you want to cheer yourself up go to Trip Advisor and read the comments on that dive they are staying in. Here is a short excerpt from the latest ?View attachment 575
Are we sure Creepy didn’t pick this one?
Oh my god, the reviews are terrible! Mould, cockroaches, junkies, police, hair in drains, dirt, filth, broken items, missing items, rude staff, not enough toilet paper. What a grimy place to stay. Someone said it's probably healthier to be sleeping on the streets! Happy birthday, Issy, indeed.

Reactions: 6
It seems to me that all the fans and anti-fans are more upset and worried about this potential miscarriage than Sarah and Creepy seem to be ... wouldn't they be showing tears etc. in their vlogs if they were really concerned? Sarah to me (from the screenshots etc. I've seen) seems like an emotionless robot. I think they're ony going to "get checked" because people are commenting and pushing them to ... and just because they're talking about going, doesn't mean they actually will - they can just as easily fake that as everything else.

Reactions: 8
OMG..have these people even seen a map of Australia...they flew into Brisbane, travelled to Noosa...back to Brissy...didn’t even take a look around...up to Airlie beach...back againto brissy to travel back to cairns..40 mins from Airlie beach..and a sensational drive...down to Sydney where they bought an expensive attraction card..they didn’t even use the best bit ..the ferry ride across the harbour to the zoo...now back to the Gold Coast...an hour away from Brisbane,,,someone has taken the piss out of these two...lots of money, and wasted time...love it..

Reactions: 14
Sorry if this is already mentioned but I’m just catching up with what’s what :)

I myself have serious health conditions and I know when I have a relapse, I often say to people “I’m fine, I’m okay, I’ll get checked next week etc” . It’s more to do with denial and not wanting to think the worst. I am in no means sticking up for Sarah and the (potentially made up) baby .

But I can kinda see her not wanting to ruin an already crap holiday and think she is fine. After a couple of days she’s realised she needs to have a scan. I’m trying to give her the benefit of the doubt because I can’t and don’t want to believe someone would stoop that low to fake a pregnancy and miscarriage!

Sorry if this is already mentioned but I’m just catching up with what’s what :)

I myself have serious health conditions and I know when I have a relapse, I often say to people “I’m fine, I’m okay, I’ll get checked next week etc” . It’s more to do with denial and not wanting to think the worst. I am in no means sticking up for Sarah and the (potentially made up) baby .

But I can kinda see her not wanting to ruin an already crap holiday and think she is fine. After a couple of days she’s realised she needs to have a scan. I’m trying to give her the benefit of the doubt because I can’t and don’t want to believe someone would stoop that low to fake a pregnancy and miscarriage!
I could understand it too if it was just about her health. I tend to put off appointments too. I think the difference is she apparently has another life growing inside of her, which she is responsible for. That's why it seems crazy that she would put off getting a check up.

OMG..have these people even seen a map of Australia...they flew into Brisbane, travelled to Noosa...back to Brissy...didn’t even take a look around...up to Airlie beach...back againto brissy to travel back to cairns..40 mins from Airlie beach..and a sensational drive...down to Sydney where they bought an expensive attraction card..they didn’t even use the best bit ..the ferry ride across the harbour to the zoo...now back to the Gold Coast...an hour away from Brisbane,,,someone has taken the piss out of these two...lots of money, and wasted time...love it..
Those passes are such a rip off. They don't even cover the wonderful Taronga Zoo, just the tiny wildlife place next to the aquarium.

Reactions: 3
Can’t help thinking they are not as well off as many off us imagined.

I watch a few travel vloggers that plan their trips in advance, normally with Airbnb or similar, then have one day of unplanned exploring, one or two of planned including sites and places they want to see in or nearby, then possibly a day of rest, before heading off to their next stop.

Just had a quick look at Airbnb places in Sydney and a few other big Oz cities and you can get some absolutely stunning apartments for around £100 per night for 2 adults and 3 kids. I would have thought £2-£3k for top class accommodation on a trip of a lifetime would be essential if you’re earning top money, but wonder now are they in the very low estimate on social blade. The big advertisers pulling their adds must surely be effecting their revenue, not discounting or course all the future potential lost earnings from meet ups and collaborations

Reactions: 9
Can’t help thinking they are not as well off as many off us imagined.

I watch a few travel vloggers that plan their trips in advance, normally with Airbnb or similar, then have one day of unplanned exploring, one or two of planned including sites and places they want to see in or nearby, then possibly a day of rest, before heading off to their next stop.

Just had a quick look at Airbnb places in Sydney and a few other big Oz cities and you can get some absolutely stunning apartments for around £100 per night for 2 adults and 3 kids. I would have thought £2-£3k for top class accommodation on a trip of a lifetime would be essential if you’re earning top money, but wonder now are they in the very low estimate on social blade. The big advertisers pulling their adds must surely be effecting their revenue, not discounting or course all the future potential lost earnings from meet ups and collaborations
Or was this trip purely done on a last minute dash, knowing what was coming they didn't want to be around for it!

Reactions: 7
I could understand it too if it was just about her health. I tend to put off appointments too. I think the difference is she apparently has another life growing inside of her, which she is responsible for. That's why it seems crazy that she would put off getting a check up.
Completely agree. I'm awful at looking after myself and always put things off but when I was pregnant with my children, I sure as hell went to every appointment and contacted someone if I was concerned. She disgusts me.

I'm guessing they haven't gone for a scan, they'll probably say as there's been no more bleeding and she feels soooper doooper sick they might as well wait till the scan back home. Also they don't want to drag the girls away from the pool/tv/Nandos/the supermarket.

I'm guessing they haven't gone for a scan, they'll probably say as there's been no more bleeding and she feels soooper doooper sick they might as well wait till the scan back home. Also they don't want to drag the girls away from the pool/tv/Nandos/the supermarket.
I’m also betting they don’t get a scan done. I’m sorry but Sarah is just not acting like a mother fearful for the health of her unborn baby except when she’s using it for CLICKBAIT!

Yes, the clickbait will be "seeing our baby on screen (emotional)" and it will be them facetiming Prinny and Creepy blubbing.

How is anyone still watching him?? Those girls were 16yrs old!! He’s a married man with children and is a total perv!!! He should be off YouTube, all companies should refuse to work with either of them, she’s staying with him so clearly is happy with what he did! They make me shudder!

• Heart
Don't forget that where ever they get the scans done (if they get them done) may not even allow them to film in the exam room.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.