IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will Sarah ever stop moaning and trying to get sympathy for her pregnancy?
No
Hell no

Reactions: 29
OT but someone said yesterday that Isla had lost a phone and it actually had service? I thought the phones the younger two had were just for playing on but not connected. Liars. They then bought them those watches for in case they ever got lost, has anyone seen them wearing them? Now would be a great time to use them but they're probably in the garage.

Reactions: 15
They must be filthy - they can’t wash them because all the gold foil will come off.
The whole family looked scruffy today.Couldnt they buy the kids better footwear and socks and some warm coats if it’s so cold.No they would rather buy a new camera than dress their kids in warmer clothes.

Reactions: 15
My heart goes out to this girl. Her mental health has been severely affected by Chris' actions :(

20180829_172914.jpg

Reactions: 9
Ye
OT but someone said yesterday that Isla had lost a phone and it actually had service? I thought the phones the younger two had were just for playing on but not connected. Liars. They then bought them those watches for in case they ever got lost, has anyone seen them wearing them? Now would be a great time to use them but they're probably in the garage.
If I remember rightly I thought they were gifted not brought? Which is why they’ve just been tossed aside like most things.. which actually considering how much they DO travel, surely that was probably one of the best products to do it with.. and yeah I’m pretty sure that they said they were trying and trying to phone it.. (which fair enough it may be to do with if she did get lost but idk they’re so flaky with everything they say)

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure they got them for free and I think it was a sponsored video

Yeah they said it was one of their old phones that she was using for photos...but that Sarah kept phoning it so that the person would hand it in. :unsure:

My heart goes out to this girl. Her mental health has been severely affected by Chris' actions :(

View attachment 550
I really feel for her. I think Hayley's has been severely affected too. (Although that's mostly down to Rees family)

Reactions: 2
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAH

Inhales

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

They. Look. Miserable ?
Now this is content I can get behind.

Reactions: 24
Vlog recap:

- Again with the bloody hoodies
- They bought Sarah a new camera...yet can't be bothered to pay out for a scan
- Apparently they might be able to claim for the camera on travel insurance?
- Sarah is moaning about feeling ill again and shows her mouth ulcers
- They go on a bus tour to see Sydney's sights. They see Sydney Harbour bridge, Opera house, Bondi Beach
- Cut to Sarah moaning again cos she feels soo sick and has her hoodie right up
- They go to Westfield centre to go to a 4d cinema
- They go up Sydney tower
- Sarah wants Tim Tams and is moaning again
- Says she'll be surprised if she doesn't get a cold sore soon...maybe she'll get one from Chris
- They have a bed pinic
- Chris says to Sarah 'look at my lil gorgeous lady' when she's asleep...lol cringe

Reactions: 18
If she's feeling that rough, why doesn't she give herself a duvet day and stay at the hotel. I say the word hotel loosely. Do you know people would see that as relatable. All they say is someone say I have morning sickness pass me the pizza

Reactions: 4
They went to the cinema again?! Who goes to the cinema on holiday?

I'm also 100% sure there is no baby, you would get checked out if there was!

Reactions: 7
Soon we will see their merch in the charity shops.I doubt most people in their right minds would want their names on their backs.
Crappy iFam merch will be the new Fifty Shades of Grey/Spiralizers. Charity Shops will have notices in their windows saying that they're refusing to accept it. :oops::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
I think they were given that watch Isla had for free. A gimmick that I knew wouldn’t be much use until now that is!

If they are in the same place it wouldn’t hurt for her to have a bed day and for him to take the children out. I’ve done that on holiday before. Not been pregnant but feeling ill so my husband took the children out for the day/few hours and I stayed at the hotel/house instead of traipsing around making everyone feel bad because I felt ill.

So either she doesn’t trust him, there is no sickness/bleeding or there is no baby.

Reactions: 6
It will take time, but I think it will eventually hit the views hard. It doesn't matter how many subs they buy etc, and their sub count is disproportionate compared to the actual view count anyway.
Drip by drip it's all filtering through and little by little will damage the vlogs. Slow and steady wins the race so to speak!
Agree ,i doubt any kind of baby "drama" can save them now.They ought to have thought long and hard before ignoring the mess Chris landed their "brand"(their word ,not mine) in ,and acted more like a " Best family vloggers" would have.SOmething tells me their ship has started to sink already.The views have been waning for along time/This was bound to make that situation worse.Also ,if Sarah tries contacting Gleam ,surely they`d be aware of them ,and how reluctant their other channels now are to work with them.Personally ,if that grooming documentary is shown tonight ,i`d bet their all having an early night ,and will lay low!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.