IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her coments a while back about making sure the hotels were safe for the girls makes sense now if they are using a backpacking / budget type agency
It’s other people’s girls I’d be more worried about with Creepy on the premises. Thank God it’s too cold for skinny-dipping.

Reactions: 8
Sarah need not have bothered doing all that shopping before going away... all they've worn is the black hoodies...

Reactions: 10
Her coments a while back about making sure the hotels were safe for the girls makes sense now if they are using a backpacking / budget type agency
Really... that would be the last place I would use to book accommodation to keep my kids safe. Backpackers is the opposite of family friendly.

Reactions: 6
I have often booked with STA travel, but I only use them for my flights. As I know I can get better accommodation else where. I do love STA but I wouldn’t use them to book a “once in a life time trip” . To be honest I’m reluctant to use the Leeds STA branch now!

(Edited for a spelling error)

Reactions: 1
Just watched Family Fizz's new video and it's so nice seeing the girls doing something other than sitting on a phone or ipad like the ingham girls usually are

Reactions: 4
I have often booked with STA travel, but I only use them for my flights. As I know I can get better accommodation else where. I do love STA but I wouldn’t use them to book a “once in a life time trip” . To be honest I’m reluctant to use the Leeds STA branch now!

(Edited for a spelling error)
We did a month in Australia in Nov 2016 and we sorted it all out with Audley Travel. You can pick hotels and proper travel itinerary. This holiday of theirs looks like it was thrown together by the work experience girl.

I also know where they are staying but I clearly have less morals than sAvia. It’s called The Art House Hotel in Paddington.View attachment 544
“If you want to fight rats sometimes you have to step into the gutter”
This hotel is LITRALLY five minutes walk from a public hospital. Where Sarah can have a scan. For free. No travel insurance needed; no payment required.

Reactions: 15
FB_IMG_1535547185771.jpg
how apt is this? Spotted it on someone's Facebook and it just accurately describes the I-SHAM!!

Reactions: 9
OMG!
Title of latest vlog................11+ weeks pregnant and feeling really bad!

Reactions: 3
SO THEY DECIDE TO SPEND LOADS OF MONEY ON A CAMERA BUT NOT A SCAN. Im shook

Reactions: 9
OMG!
Title of latest vlog................11+ weeks pregnant and feeling really bad!
FFS How much more sympathy does she want?! For the love of God if there is indeed a baby go and get yourself checked. UGH! Is this really going to continue for the next 6 months or so?

Reactions: 4
What the hell is actually wrong with that sick pair? This is all being treated as some massive joke with that stupid ‘srsly’ on the thumbnail. They don’t deserve children.

Not only did they just blow money on a camera but she starts talking about how their travel insurance will probably cover it because the taxi driver said so! I though travel insurance was for injury/illness/lost luggage, not if your dumb ass breaks or loses electronics.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.