IFam #4 Hiding down under and video blunder - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did the Rees family do to her? Sorry, i may have missed it
I think she was the person who contacted Dave/Angry Manc to say she felt they were exploiting the situation/wanted them to stop talking about it (especially after they backtracked). There was also an incident on one of their Instagram lives where their followers attacked her/made fun of her mental health, and Michelle did a 'slit throat' motion (apparently she meant it as a 'cut it out' thing), but Hayley found it triggering. They also never told their followers to back off and leave her alone.

Reactions: 3
I saw a comment from Holly vlogs saying sarah is pregnant but a lot further along than people realise, be interesting to see if that's true, who knows whats true and whats bullshit with these jokers, seems they spend all their time thinking up tit clickbait titles and creating naff thumbnails where Sarah is posing like a blow up doll. On another note im loving how many companies are pulling the ad's, long may that continue!

Reactions: 12
I think she was the person who contacted Dave/Angry Manc to say she felt they were exploiting the situation/wanted them to stop talking about it (especially after they backtracked). There was also an incident on one of their Instagram lives where their followers attacked her/made fun of her mental health, and Michelle did a 'slit throat' motion (apparently she meant it as a 'cut it out' thing), but Hayley found it triggering. They also never told their followers to back off and leave her alone.
Oh right. I remember i joined that live when Hayley was there, but she'd left before i got there. Thanks for the update

Had a quick hate watch of tonight’s vlog. My favourite bits were Sarah trailing behind all the time tired, cold and a face like a half-chewed pasty.
I think the pregnancy bit was thrown in as click bait because the last “baby scare” bollocks has got about 80k more views than the rest of the holiday vlogs.

Reactions: 9
I saw a comment from Holly vlogs saying sarah is pregnant but a lot further along than people realise, be interesting to see if that's true, who knows whats true and whats bullshit with these jokers, seems they spend all their time thinking up tit clickbait titles and creating naff thumbnails where Sarah is posing like a blow up doll. On another note im loving how many companies are pulling the ad's, long may that continue!
But what would be the point in lying about how far along she is? Fair enough if you don't want to announce a pregnancy then you're entitled to say or not say whatever you want. BUT if you're vlogging about how many times you've been sick, bleeding, etc why on earth would you bother to lie about it, and at what point do you come clean?

Reactions: 2
But what would be the point in lying about how far along she is? Fair enough if you don't want to announce a pregnancy then you're entitled to say or not say whatever you want. BUT if you're vlogging about how many times you've been sick, bleeding, etc why on earth would you bother to lie about it, and at what point do you come clean?
I’m confused about this too. I would actually understand if she had pretended she was a week or 2 further along in the beginning because that would make sense as to why she told people so early, she announced it when she was no more than a month pregnant ? saying she was more would seem more acceptable (imo anyway) it would have got her more sympathy being able to say she was further along and already pregnant before this all kicked off. I’m really confused about what’s the truth now and how pregnant she is, if she even is.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she is further on less if anything... I think the bit where Chris put pregnancy in the search bit was all about driving traffic to their channel away from family fizz. Just the same as putting his name in the search bit when the scandal was going on at the start so their channel would come up when people searched for “Chris ingham”.

She said that they had being doing ovulation kits etc, and with the planted pregnancy test the month before it was only a matter of time.

Don’t worry we’re in for vlogs of excitement on their return, midwife booking in (hope they check for sti no idea where her dirty dog of a husband has been), then there will be the 12 week scan with the other tests that go along with that. The private gender scan at 16 weeks with huge sooper amazing fantastic loving life gender reveal. And the shop till you drop hauls!! Maybe they will throw in a amino or harmony test for the full dramatics! And I’m sure she will half arse explain all this to the many children watching, in my opinion to young to be hearing the ins and outs of (fake) pregnancy.

Reactions: 9
For gods sake please go and buy your children coats and suitable shoes. Also they could probably do with a warm meal at the end of the day and not tamtams.

Reactions: 15
I think it’s rather odd she’s not more excited for her 12 week scan and really plugging it in the vlogs because for most women ( even those with previous pregnancies) it’s like reaching a milestone. Surely the kids would be excited aswell.
Even when I was pregnant after a miscarriage I was still excited to see the baby.
Yes I know they’ve already had a scan (well possibly a real one) but the 12 week you can see so much more!

I don’t think she is further on less if anything... I think the bit where Chris put pregnancy in the search bit was all about driving traffic to their channel away from family fizz. Just the same as putting his name in the search bit when the scandal was going on at the start so their channel would come up when people searched for “Chris ingham”.

She said that they had being doing ovulation kits etc, and with the planted pregnancy test the month before it was only a matter of time.

Don’t worry we’re in for vlogs of excitement on their return, midwife booking in (hope they check for sti no idea where her dirty dog of a husband has been), then there will be the 12 week scan with the other tests that go along with that. The private gender scan at 16 weeks with huge sooper amazing fantastic loving life gender reveal. And the shop till you drop hauls!! Maybe they will throw in a amino or harmony test for the full dramatics! And I’m sure she will half arse explain all this to the many children watching, in my opinion to young to be hearing the ins and outs of (fake) pregnancy.
There is nothing like making a pregnancy sound like all hearts and flowers to an impressionable young audience is there.

Even more so that getting pregnant to a bloke who texts other girls behind your back, grooms school girls, and puts himself on dating apps. It's all allegedly by the way so it's absolutely fine

As long as your partner gives himself a branding such as 'Sarah Ingham Forever', does all the housework, runs round after you to make up for everything. It's a stable relationship so go ahead and have a band aid baby.

What type of role model is she!

Reactions: 12

im not at all sure, puzzles me as to why it would be true, maybe she was about to announce when it all kicked off and decided to use it as damage control, not even sure its true but generally what holly has said turns out to be true, she has her finger in all the pies that one lol

seems logic is lost on these two, who knows how far along she is, seems they like to keep everyone guessing for the click bait element, seen a few comments that she's further along than she is, it will be interesting to see how it pans out for sure, im not even sure if she is pregnant let alone how far along, its all sooper confusing with so many lies and so much clickbait for sure.

Reactions: 1
Lurker from GG and followed over here when you guys moved ??

I did a screen shot of this the other day not sure if a due date has been given before.
That would make her 11 weeks today... Unless have gone completely wrong.

Didn't it say 11plus weeks pregnant on clickbait title?

seems logic is lost on these two, who knows how far along she is, seems they like to keep everyone guessing for the click bait element, seen a few comments that she's further along than she is, it will be interesting to see how it pans out for sure, im not even sure if she is pregnant let alone how far along, its all sooper confusing with so many lies and so much clickbait for sure.
All that I have seen to suggest she is further along is a screen shot of a message sent to Sarah on the 23rd June re -pregnancy in search bit, and Katrina saying she was pregnant before this all came out, because that inbread is the most reliable source of information. Technically she conceived before the 2nd July if that’s what Katrina meant.

If the dates are wrong Sarah will slip up very soon, she’s not good at keeping her bits and bats in a-line.

Reactions: 6
I know they said the baby is due near Isla's birthday!

I'm surprised they're not making sure they're home in time for Esme to start her new school.i guess there is nothing like starting a new school with jet lag and your dad all over the internet for being a groomer ?

Reactions: 8
All that I have seen to suggest she is further along is a screen shot of a message sent to Sarah on the 23rd June re -pregnancy in search bit, and Katrina saying she was pregnant before this all came out, because that inbread is the most reliable source of information. Technically she conceived before the 2nd July if that’s what Katrina meant.

If the dates are wrong Sarah will slip up very soon, she’s not good at keeping her bits and bats in a-line.
I totally agree, I saw holly comment on a tweet and then others have taken that and ran with it, seems Holly is spot on with a lot but who knows if this is fact or just hear say, Im intrigued to see it all unfold for sure.

Sarah "ginger has a herb in it" :ROFLMAO: what herb would that be basil, rosemary?

"I've got such bad mouth ulcers" hasn't had a portion or fruit or vegetables for weeks and eats buckloads of crap everyday, no wonder.

It's taken them four days to actually show the Sydney Opera House, without that they could be anywhere in Europe or North America as it's all the same from what they've seen.

"Im cold like ice with my hood on,, I'm looking like Kenny, from that program ..where he had a good" you mean south park dear, her brain is constantly off.

Are they off tomorrow? Buying Tim tams for people back home bwfore they forget.

"Going back early to enjoy the hotel room" you mean the budget hotel room that's basically just for sleeping.

She bought ginger nut biscuits to make her feel better, I don't think they are medicinal!

I feel sick the thought of them having a "bed picknick" with chocolate bars. That'll go everywhere and be itchy.

The new camera makes him look like a dried up Percy pig with pubes on. He loves the new camera and will get one, please do you look awfully hillarious.

How can Isabel be watching YouTube and not see all the videos on her dad?

Day 3 of no ads on the vlog for me

PSX_20180829_211019.jpg

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.